What's new

Syria using Iranian snipers as violent crackdown continues

Back up this threat first:

BBC News - US Pentagon to treat cyber-attacks as "acts of war"

Or accept the fact that despite hundreds of "acts of war" every month, America has yet to retaliate against us at all.

In fact, America's leaders are actually asking China to continue buying more American debt. :P
Actually...That further support my question and constitute an acknowledgement that China is waging low level cyber attacks on US. So if we are quite non-responsive to these cyber attacks, why not escalate to real physical attacks? Scared?

Actually...That further support my question and constitute an acknowledgement that China is waging low level cyber attacks on US. So if we are quite non-responsive to these cyber attacks, why not escalate to real physical attacks? Scared?

You're the ones who publicy promised to retaliate against cyber attacks, since they were "acts of war".

So, why didn't you back up your promises? :azn:

Why were you "non-responsive" then? In fact, your leaders were even pleading with China to buy more American debt.

What happened to your heroic language over North Korea or Georgia in 2008?

You're the ones who publicy promised to retaliate against cyber attacks, since they were "acts of war".

So, why didn't you back up your promises? :azn:

What happened to your heroic language over North Korea or Georgia in 2008? You backed down both times.
You need to read more carefully. What happened to that 'high Chinese IQ'?

Pentagon: Online Cyber Attacks Can Count as Acts of War - WSJ.com
In part, the Pentagon intends its plan as a warning to potential adversaries of the consequences of attacking the U.S. in this way. "If you shut down our power grid, maybe we will put a missile down one of your smokestacks," said a military official.

One idea gaining momentum at the Pentagon is the notion of "equivalence." If a cyber attack produces the death, damage, destruction or high-level disruption that a traditional military attack would cause, then it would be a candidate for a "use of force" consideration, which could merit retaliation.

"A cyber attack is governed by basically the same rules as any other kind of attack if the effects of it are essentially the same," Gen. Dunlap said Monday. The U.S. would need to show that the cyber weapon used had an effect that was the equivalent of a conventional attack.

For instance, if computer sabotage shut down as much commerce as would a naval blockade, it could be considered an act of war that justifies retaliation, Mr. Lewis said. Gauges would include "death, damage, destruction or a high level of disruption" he said.
What the Pentagon is saying is that a cyber attack should result in damages equivalent as if the attacks were done by physical attackers like bombers or a naval blockade. So far, we have experienced no such damages. Annoyances, yes. But no real damages.

So is China too chickensh!t to attack US for real? After all, according to your argument, if our allies are too afraid of China's allies, then it would extend to US being too afraid of China as well.

China gains the most from the current status quo. Every day we grow stronger, while the American economy barely grows 0.8% a year.

The onus is on the USA to shake up the status quo, and retaliate for all those acts of war like the sinking of the Cheonan.

So take out North Korea, and back up your threats this time. :azn:

Then why is China so hesitant to do anything to US? After all, if our allies are too afraid of China's allies, then we should be afraid of China, no?

Stick to the topic, you are really obsessed with China eh? Aren't you?

It seems that you can barely engage into a proper discussion without mentioning China, lol. :lol:

Stick to the topic, you are really obsessed with China eh? Aren't you?

It seems that you can barely engage into a proper discussion without mentioning China, lol. :lol:
No more than how you guys are obsessed with US. Even down to creating fake Apple stores.

China gains the most from the current status quo. Every day we grow stronger, while the American economy barely grows 0.8% a year.

The onus is on the USA to shake up the status quo, and retaliate for all those acts of war like the sinking of the Cheonan.

So take out North Korea, and back up your threats this time. :azn:
No reasons for US to shake up the status quo because the status quo has US in the superior positions: Economically and militarily. We will shake off our current economic troubles. But as far as the North and South Koreas goes, how they respond to each other is up to them. Looks to me like that 'high Chinese IQ' ain't doing you any good since you cannot even grasp what the news article actually said and meant.

No more than how you guys are obsessed with US. Even down to creating fake Apple stores.

Lol, does it have anything to do with this topic?

Can't you read it?

Bringing China into the topic when it states the Chinese snipers.

Lol, does it have anything to do with this topic?

Can't you read it?

Bringing China into the topic when it states the Chinese snipers.
So does post 72 has anything to do with the topic?

No reasons for US to shake up the status quo because the status quo has US in the superior positions: Economically and militarily. We will shake off our current economic troubles. But as far as the North and South Koreas goes, how they respond to each other is up to them. Looks to me like that 'high Chinese IQ' ain't doing you any good since you cannot even grasp what the news article actually said and meant.

who's we?
you're Vietnamese

So does post 72 has anything to do with the topic?

Lol, America is the only nation that imposes the sanction to Syria.

And China is not even an ally of Syria, and they are an old ally of Russia.

Next time just post some revelant comments to the topic.

That's your real identity, what is racist about?

And can you stop playing the race card like a fool. :whistle:
Of course it is racially tinged. My identity is what I chose to make it regardless of external factors, including my skin color. So if anyone has a problem with me being an American, then he is rightly a racist.

Of course it is racially tinged. My identity is what I chose to make it regardless of external factors, including my skin color. So if anyone has a problem with me being an American, then he is rightly a racist.

The new GOP masters AKA teabaggers don't think a guy like you is true American. :lol:

tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

IMG_8866-780259-400x266.jpg

1252862553-kenya.jpg

Back
Top Bottom