and honestly your mullahs are not really that innocent
Iraq is well known of being ruled by your mullahs and your
revolutionary guards

who ?
I'm the only one who is talking here
and I don't mind if you call me an idiot
but I'm kinda curious about the other idiots
oh this is gonna be great
show me one of these youtube videos where Iranian soldiers are talking Persian in syria

Does seem logical if your going to get snipers to shoot innocent protesters you would hire those with work experience.

sad just sad that you tried to prove your point by the tragedy of others
there was no need to use this picture of Neda Agha Soltan

sad just sad that you tried to prove your point by the tragedy of others
there was no need to use this picture of Neda Agha Soltan

I'm waiting for that video of yours
don't have all day

suppose Nato invades syria or launch air strikes against syrian soil, what would be iran reaction?
Few year back two countries signd a pact " According to the pact each country will defend other if they are attacked or invade by any other nation "

I'm still waiting for the video wahabi
I went to my soccer practice, came back and took a shower and then went shopping and you're still looking for that mysterious video lmao

sorry I had an internet problem and had to go shopping
so you should stop your arrogant behavior

if you search youtube with this sentence "جنود ايرانيين في سوريا"
you'll find a lot of videos, and there are videos of the solders who left
saying that there were many Iranian snipers and members of Hezbollah

like this one " i don't know if you speak arabic "

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran should not only supply snipers but also SAMs and anti-tank missiles.

Friend, these r pretty hard word u put up there, do u know anything about this regime and how it treated its ppl and a very small sect has been ruling the majoriy with brutality. Let me tell u an info most of muslims in the world r against this regime. It has only one ally that is iran nothing else.

Those r our brothers and sisterrs getting killed and have u seen how the kids have been also shot at? Their protests r peaceful.

TARIQ

sorry I had an internet problem and had to go shopping
so you should stop your arrogant behavior

if you search youtube with this sentence "جنود ايرانيين في سوريا"
you'll find a lot of videos, and there are videos of the solders who left
saying that there were many Iranian snipers and members of Hezbollah

like this one " i don't know if you speak arabic "

so you make me wait all day for this?
what the hell is this?

I asked for proof. show me an Iranian soldier SPEAKING PERSIAN. I don't give a @*&# about Hezboolah. They might be our proxy but they're your arab cousins. Show me an Iranian as you claimed.

Either come up with proof or don't open your mouth and accuse others of a crime.

Do you think Assad needs Iranians? There are tanks blowing up buildings and frigates flattening entire neighborhoods from the coast! They have enough thugs to invade an small country. Put up some evidence next time you want to open your mouth.

So Syria is using Iranian weapons to crush their internal problems, So what Saudi Arabia used American equipment to squash the Bahrain Protesters.

I don't give a crap about Syrian Situation but Saudis complaining about dictatorship and Human Rights abuse is like Germany complaining about Genocide.Don't know why Saudis get a itch from a small country like Iran - There are several Arbi Countries and they all afraid of Iran.Cowards.Imagine if they had a large nuclear armed enemy like India or Pakistan - They would be sh!tting int heir pants.The Iranians know how to give heart burn to these Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom