What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
bilal,plz answer my question.what is green card?what is its translation to farsi?i mean we use a certain name for that?what is that?

bilal,plz answer my question.what is green card?what is its translation to farsi?i mean we use a certain name for that?what is that?

They took our Permanant residentry cards called "Green Card", my father use to fly back and fourth from Shiraz to Tehran.

My Father Xeroxed his green card before they took them on leaving the country.
dsc03858k.jpg

dsc03859o.jpg

My father said.

The government is a minority,the officals like I said are good people. But its the common people you have to deal with out there in public everday and the government people you have to go out your way just to see, being a minority ruling class. If the majority don't accept an individual, your not going to make it and I rather get killed for something I am then to get killed for something I'm not, I was confronted nearly everday with negativity. They poisoned our water, they gave knowingly one of my chlidren bad food, purposely didn't stich up completely one of my circimsized boys, throwing rocks at my kids, it wasn't just me I had to worry about, My whole family being catogerized for something we're not. Them being so hungry for victim, wanting to assume the worsed about us because we are from over here. And they treat the tourists that are openly nonbelievers better then the ones that are believers. But like I said before, the people that make up the government and enforcers of Islamic laws are cut from a different ethnic cloth, the reason they are good.

That's what I was trying to say, my advice to you, don't bother with this forum, it may seem like alot of fun and all at first, its not, most of the people here are war hungry and just want to divide Islam in the name of Islam, its sick, their even worse then the enemy we can see in plain sight "The Jew". to hell with those who defy the Quran, Allah Akbar, Allah comes first Before everyone and everything, those who defy Allahs commands are disbelievers, just want to kill Muslims and get away with it, they think because they have a Muslim name they have immunity just like the Jews.

3:103 And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited.

And listen, the people on this forum do not represent the majority in their own countries, Don't let them upset you so much you dont want anything to do with Arabs and turks. Ive lived to many times with the people in these countries, I repeat, these guys don't stand for the majority. Don't be surprised if this reply is deleted or I get banned. Btw I use to pray beside Iranian government officials they were very nice people unlike the populace. Other then that, some of the ordinary people kept throwing rocks at my family and poisoned our water supply when we were their. When we prayed side by side with Iranian Government officials we could feel the good vibes just like when we prayed among Arabs, Turks and Africans. But when we prayed around the Iranian majority, the vibes were bad.

What? who poisoned your water? what are you talking about?

My father and family lived and worked there for over five months from Tehran to shiraz, the Government gave all of us a greencard, it didn't take long to know the difference in mentality between individuals that make up the Government which include the Islamic enforcers from the common Iranian.The people of the government are good sincere people, compassionate to those they take for believers, while the common people were mostly only greedy, trouble making fault finders that didn't care about me having a green card which can't be obtained unless you are the Islamic faith, a Government worker that was assigned to my case told me that it will be hard, he should know, which I already knew after a weak of being there, not even that long. Another worker said he thought Iran was nation of Angels referring to what I believed before arriving in the country.

It seems like you had a bad experience in Iran, But I can assure you that majority of Iranians are very friendly and love foreigners. Iran is a secular Islamic country, so I'm not sure what your problem is with this system.

Stop playing dumb, you can read.
I read your comment, I still can't figure out who poisned your water!!!! are you saying you visited iran and some iranian randomly was trying to poison you? LOL!!!!!

We Pakistanis have strong Iranian, Turkish, Arab and Central/South Asian heritage. You will see that the 'official' Pakistan is quiet about the Syrian crisis.
My personal observation is that there is no 'victory' for anyone in that region except for those in the West and their 'Outpost in the Middle East'.
We Pakistanis should stay neutral! In blogspace and officially. If the leaders in the Middle East are so short-sighted then they deserve what is coming their way: Chaos, divide and rule, flight of capital, more sectarian divides, and more neo-colonialism.

It seems like you had a bad experience in Iran, But I can assure you that majority of Iranians are very friendly and love foreigners. Iran is a secular Islamic country, so I'm not sure what your problem is with this system.

I clearly stated I had no problem with the Government, just the majority populace.

I read your comment, I still can't figure out who poisned your water!!!! are you saying you visited iran and some iranian randomly was trying to poison you? LOL!!!!!

I took an oath to Allah, The Truth, look at the signature on the picture. I would not dare stain the sanctity of such a beutfiul name! I would only be harming my self if I were doing that.

By the way, We would still be there if the people were what we thought. And again I remind you, people of the Government are good even though I told them I was not of any sect only Muslim as a religious title, they treated us with love and respect.

And again everybody that replies to me, ignores the good thing I say about Government people.

May be this time again US/NATO found Muslim state to use against Muslim state. Turkey itself will fall into hell. I think at this moment countries should support Syria to stand against terrorists states built up in Antalya.

Not sure what part of "muslim" is left in Syria. Bashar has crossed all lines of decency and humanity by massacring his own people. No religion involved here. This is purely a political and humanitarian issue no point giving it religious colors. Doing so will provide an opportunity to Al Quaida and Muslim Brotherhood terrorists!

This guy is a big troll posting random gibberish which makes no sense...looks like he was hibernating in a cave and just came back to civilization.

Ok. I was really confused!

Not sure what part of "muslim" is left in Syria. Bashar has crossed all lines of decency and humanity by massacring his own people. No religion involved here. This is purely a political and humanitarian issue no point giving it religious colors. Doing so will provide an opportunity to Al Quaida and Muslim Brotherhood terrorists!
I have a question will the "Free Syrian Army" and Muslim brotherhood, turn their guns aganist Israel to help Palestinians after they are done bombing all of Syria? very unlikely this would ever happen, these "rebels" are creation of America , being completely brainwashed by their Salafi dictrine. I wish people would wake up. Syria and Iran are the only countries helping the Palestinian cause yet they are the only ones that are being attacked! isn't it ironic? in the past 72 hours Israel has been launching attacks all over Gaza killing innocent people. Hamas has been striking back, they've asked for other Arab regimes to help out , do you think these Arab regimes will actually help out, or are they too scared of their western masters? The so called Syrian revolution is being instigated by Israel and America, If Bashar and Hezbollah fall, Hamas will NOT be able to get any more weapons from Iran. So , the palestinian resistant movement will be weaponless and dead..

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/07/260298/west-portraying-israel-as-muslims-friend/

S200s are more than outdated, they are as useless as Turkish Nike Hercules missiles, I don't think they count :)

This is BS, we got tens of ways to get rid of syrian air defences, from ground, from air, from sea. You are putting too much confidence in them :) And we've got much better artillery to suppress their MLRS'

We are a nation who made great bombards to breach Constantinople's great walls all that it takes is determination.

You mean paid mercenaries for bombards

S200s are more than outdated, they are as useless as Turkish Nike Hercules missiles, I don't think they count :)

This is BS, we got tens of ways to get rid of syrian air defences, from ground, from air, from sea. You are putting too much confidence in them :) And we've got much better artillery to suppress their MLRS'

We are a nation who made great bombards to breach Constantinople's great walls all that it takes is determination.

You mean paid mercenaries for bombards

firstly we dont have sth like green card for foreigners here.
secondly you havnt answered my question yet...what is the persian word instead of green card?
thirdly,in shiraz there is a special place on the way to shiraz,you have to pass.what is that?
its proved to me you and your father havn not been to Iran anymore.

They took our Permanant residentry cards called "Green Card", my father use to fly back and fourth from Shiraz to Tehran.

My Father Xeroxed his green card before they took them on leaving the country.
dsc03858k.jpg

dsc03859o.jpg

My father said.

The government is a minority,the officals like I said are good people. But its the common people you have to deal with out there in public everday and the government people you have to go out your way just to see, being a minority ruling class. If the majority don't accept an individual, your not going to make it and I rather get killed for something I am then to get killed for something I'm not, I was confronted nearly everday with negativity. They poisoned our water, they gave knowingly one of my chlidren bad food, purposely didn't stich up completely one of my circimsized boys, throwing rocks at my kids, it wasn't just me I had to worry about, My whole family being catogerized for something we're not. Them being so hungry for victim, wanting to assume the worsed about us because we are from over here. And they treat the tourists that are openly nonbelievers better then the ones that are believers. But like I said before, the people that make up the government and enforcers of Islamic laws are cut from a different ethnic cloth, the reason they are good.
brother i cant understand what makes you leave your country ? i cant understand what makes people go to arab countries or iran or swim to italy you risk everything and you find yourself in a strange place with a strange people

anyway about the possibility of war between turkey and syria this war will never do any good it will take a long time the 2 sides will suffer heavy losses and for what ? i really hope everyone thinks for what is best for my country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom