What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about all Muslims unite and drive the jew out the Holy land.

1233214.jpg

They killing us while we waging war against each other.

This I agree with 100%. Unfortuantely I tried to explain to TR that 99% of iranians are NOt racist towards Arabs, but he is brainwashed bu certain people. Anyway. I agree with your statament.

oh just shush please your talking the biggest BS , there was iranians here racist to arabs a few days ago on a thread what you on about . If we had joy then why did we accept 100,000 of them? you talk pure BS , iranians see arabs as terrorists , just look under any news comments and other things
News comments are NOT reliable to form an opinion on about 70-90 million people. You should meet iranians in real life.:wave:

bilal,may God punish you if you are lieing.i can only take refuge in God from the satan.
anyway i should apologize to you if you are right.maybe because people mixed up you to iraqis because 20 years ago we were at war with Iraq.

bilal,may God punish you if you are lieing.i can only take refuge in God from the satan.
anyway i should apologize to you if you are right.maybe because people mixed up you to iraqis because 20 years ago we were at war with Iraq.

Most people are superficial thinkers who don't believe in no truth thats out the norm. Most westerners get more pleasure in lying then telling the truth. I belong to neither category, MashAllah.

oh plz stop fighting like illiterate idots, if there is dictatorship or demcracy in any country is not anyother country's business unless its a direct threat to tahta country, y didn't usa say anything about the other arab countries who dont have even the crudest form of democracy? and arabs plz dont get me started on arabs they dont care what happens to rest of the ummah as long as they can sell oil and get money they are the laziest and the most ignorent people around. iran is doing what any nation with some resoect to its own soverignity will do. we dont go to usa waging a war saying obama is getting unpopular, usa is bancrupt or unemployment and crimes are on a rise y are they interfering in middleast and else where? one day Mr erdygon bashes against isreal in the UNs and other day he gets ready to fight against syria, dam y cant u see pakistan and learn what us has done to them especially turkey should not let usa make a pakistan outta it. and plz if a country has to change its onlt the people of that country that should do it,

oh plz stop fighting like illiterate idots, if there is dictatorship or demcracy in any country is not anyother country's business unless its a direct threat to tahta country, y didn't usa say anything about the other arab countries who dont have even the crudest form of democracy? and arabs plz dont get me started on arabs they dont care what happens to rest of the ummah as long as they can sell oil and get money they are the laziest and the most ignorent people around. iran is doing what any nation with some resoect to its own soverignity will do. we dont go to usa waging a war saying obama is getting unpopular, usa is bancrupt or unemployment and crimes are on a rise y are they interfering in middleast and else where? one day Mr erdygon bashes against isreal in the UNs and other day he gets ready to fight against syria, dam y cant u see pakistan and learn what us has done to them especially turkey should not let usa make a pakistan outta it. and plz if a country has to change its onlt the people of that country that should do it,

And why is Russia,China and India shown as part of united muslim empire..?

Its futuristic, they will come to know, they are Muslims by nature,lovers of justice, they only bin misled by the caucasians, made easy by their forgotten knowledge of self put under lock n key as part of a divine plan that the devil may rule the earth with limited interference.

:lol:

nutcase alert! :mod:

South and Central America have the most zealous christians there is + a culture where life is cheap. Good luck there :rofl:

The whole world will become believers leaving the caucasian kafirs segregated on their own in the west their home, the north west. Before mass migration of the rest of the population to the Holy land escaping by going deep down under the ground away from the heat of sun flairs, religious irene its called Holy land, InshAllah. The end result, leaving the guilty on the surface to cook for a thousand years after which the surface will produce new growth, wallah, heaven on earth without you.

]
Its futuristic, they will come to know, they are Muslims by nature,lovers of justice, they only bin misled by the caucasians, made easy by their forgotten knowledge of self put under lock n key as part of a divine plan that the devil may rule the earth with limited interference.

The whole world will become believers leaving the caucasian kafirs segregated on their own in the west their home, the north west. Before mass migration of the rest of the population to the Holy land escaping by going deep down under the ground away from the heat of sun flairs, religious irene its called Holy land, InshAllah. The end result, leaving the guilty on the surface to cook for a thousand years after which the surface will produce new growth, wallah, heaven on earth without you.

What is Caucasian kafir? Are you black or what? Kafir is kafir, no matter whether Caucasian, Black, Asian or Indian.

]

What is Caucasian kafir? Are you black or what? Kafir is kafir, no matter whether Caucasian, Black, Asian or Indian.

Yes on a lamens level of learning, but trade secrets of professional Genetesis exist on a different level, ethnically incriminating. The core marker genes of the male lineage can't recombine through crossbreeding as the symbiotic genes that both male and female share save for the oddity of mutation. It was discovered that R1, R1B, R1A of north western Europe was more common among the most trouble making groups in the middle east and Africa extending out of the congo whereby proven possible that we can be erased under the same color. Devils under black skin, these facts makes all males race ready to simulate among any ethnic group without being detected but for under a electron microscope.

HItler was African, his Y chromosome male lineage being E1B1B simular to the first Bantu african tribal lineage was E3A found to be older now coded as E1B1A as the first extending lineage of other codes making up tribes within it, not forgetting to mention Haplogroup A older then all the known haplogroups on earth, mostly clustered among the Coon in the kalahari and some found differant tribal titles in east Africa in ethiopia. Now for the Arabs, which is J, J1, J2, as a majority compared to the unruly R's mostly clustered in North western europe, England for example, makes one lacking historical knowledge of migration wonder how did these unruly R's end up in the Holy land, Africa and the Orient.

Yes on a lamens level of learning, but trade secrets of professional Genetesis exist on a different level, ethnically incriminating. The core marker genes of the male lineage can't recombine through crossbreeding as the symbiotic genes that both male and female share save for the oddity of mutation. It was discovered that R1, R1B, R1A of north western Europe was more common among the most trouble making groups in the middle east and Africa extending out of the congo whereby proven possible that we can be erased under the same color. Devils under black skin, these facts makes all males race ready to simulate among any ethnic group without being detected but for under a electron microscope.

HItler was African, his Y chromosome male lineage being E1B1B simular to the first Bantu african tribal lineage was E3A found to be older now coded as E1B1A as the first extending lineage of other codes making up tribes within it, not forgetting to mention Haplogroup A older then all the known haplogroups on earth, mostly clustered among the Coon in the kalahari and some found differant tribal titles in east Africa in ethiopia. Now for the Arabs, which is J, J1, J2, as a majority compared to the unruly R's mostly clustered in North western europe, England for example, makes one lacking historical knowledge of migration wonder how did these unruly R's end up in the Holy land, Africa and the Orient.

I'm sorry is this a defence forum or a biology orientated one?...

How about all Muslims unite and drive the jew out the Holy land.

1233214.jpg

They killing us while we waging war against each other.

But we Indians, Southeastern countries, Nepal and Bhutan are not Muslim. We're of Dharmic faiths.

Please leave us out of this imaginary conflict of yours.

We're neutral.

But we Indians, Southeastern countries, Nepal and Bhutan are not Muslim. We're of Dharmic faiths.

We're neutral.

Future will be very interesting for us. Rapidly changing demographics in the world, especially in the Europe will make Muslims majority. Maybe Islam couldn't conquer the western world with swords, but it seems Adhans in Russian streets are not far away.

My grandsons will see it, probably. :D

You are just amazing! Seriously all you need is an loyal army with those ideas with your overconfidence i cant help but tremble by thinking what kind of mark you would leave on humankind history!

We're neutral.
Dont you understand you guys are already muslims as justice loving people only deceived by the lies of caucasian kafirs but dont you worry! With his unshakable faith he will bring salvation and put you guys on right path then without a doubt heaven will appear on earth :)

I don't understand why Mosamania deleted my post saying that we're not Muslims which is the truth.

Where was anything offensive in that, which I replied to the falsified map? :blink:

caucasian kafir will come and burn yo' ass :rofl:

right after the partition Egypt of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom