What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
brother i cant understand what makes you leave your country ? i cant understand what makes people go to arab countries or iran or swim to italy you risk everything and you find yourself in a strange place with a strange people

anyway about the possibility of war between turkey and syria this war will never do any good it will take a long time the 2 sides will suffer heavy losses and for what ? i really hope everyone thinks for what is best for my country

Jazak Allah Khayr for you kind words Brother, In case we make it over their in the future InshAllah, could we have a contact?, my email is my profile picture.

Muslims are allowed to practise Islam to an extent in Europe and North America for the avantage of being held in the near future as valid hostages while trouble between east and west worsens, among other reasons we want to leave.

Why we're still here? Lack of means...

firstly we dont have sth like green card for foreigners here.
secondly you havnt answered my question yet...what is the persian word instead of green card?
thirdly,in shiraz there is a special place on the way to shiraz,you have to pass.what is that?
its proved to me you and your father havn not been to Iran anymore.

Theirs a whole lot of things I had to pass, ministry of interior is the only title I can remember, it was about 20 ears ago, and they have another name for cards for permanent residents of foreigers in Iran which is called green card over here. I remember people at various times were bothering me for it and the Government finally gave one for each of my family. And did you see the Xerox copy of it? I showed you? if you want I can show you many bus tickets, zakat tickets, flight tickets from tehran to shiraz and vise versa, I showed the Xerox copy of the card, here it is again

dsc03858k.jpg

dsc03859o.jpg

I believe you saw the card the first time, your ignoring it while pretending you don't believe me as a means of tourmenting me, typical of sadistic caucasian mentality, the descendant you are, and darker then white skin probably.

bilal brother dont worry its persian racist mentality

lol, ok. You sound very ignorant of Iran. I suggest you don't believe the western media about iran and actually travel to iran to see that there is NO racism in iran, most people respect everyone. This poster here, sounds somwhat confused, im still tyring to figure put what he is tyring to convey, What does this has to do with racism? Plus I've heard with my own ears the Turks are not very fond of Arabs, So please keep this whole racism thing for yourself.

lol, ok. You sound very ignorant of Iran. I suggest you don't believe the western media about iran and actually travel to iran to see that there is NO racism in iran, most people respect everyone. This poster here, sounds somwhat confused, im still tyring to figure put what he is tyring to convey, What does this has to do with racism? Plus I've heard with my own ears the Turks are not very fond of Arabs, So please keep this whole racism thing for yourself.

i never said iran? i said persian - persians are 60% in iran and theres other ethnicities so im talking about persians , and we aint racist to anybody

Syria should put special forces with biological weapons in Turkey,GCC and Western nations.That would be the perfect thing to use in event of invasion of Syria by NATO or GCC.

Syria should put special forces with biological weapons in Turkey,GCC and Western nations.That would be the perfect thing to use in event of invasion of Syria by NATO or GCC.

pakistan should nuke india , 1 billion population :lol: then you will all go to your masters country UK as colonies lol

i never said iran? i said persian - persians are 60% in iran and theres other ethnicities so im talking about persians , and we aint racist to anybody

are you kidding? I've heard with my own ears, what some of my Turk friends have said about the Arabs. Most turks think they are superior to the Arabs. Don't deny this. I've heard this with my own ears and also in Turkey I even witness this trend the superioity to Arabs ! and persians are not racist, most iranians are mix race ! No one in iran is 100% persian. Most iranians have persian, arab,azeri,etc.. mixed in them. There are a certain groups in Iran, which people call north tehrani that are racist to everyone, they are also racist towards people in south tehran, middle tehran and every else in the Iran. These people are rich and spend their summers in Europe in their nice houses. These people constitue about 0.1% of the population. So don't make generalization based on these wealthy, snobby, people. Thank You.;)

pakistan should nuke india , 1 billion population :lol: then you will all go to your masters country UK as colonies lol

Pakistan will only succeed in killing about 200-250 million people in India atmost with nuclear weapons and rest assured Pakistan would be wiped out after that.Got any more lunatic assertions to make?

Pakistan will only succeed in killing about 200-250 million people in India atmost with nuclear weapons and rest assured Pakistan would be wiped out after that.Got any more lunatic assertions to make?

no because the rest is dying anyway of starving

are you kidding? I've heard with my own ears, what some of my Turk friends have said about the Arabs. Most turks think they are superior to the Arabs. Don't deny this. I've heard this with my own ears and also in Turkey I even witness this trend the superioity to Arabs ! and persians are not racist, most iranians are mix race ! No one in iran is 100% persian. Most iranians have persian, arab,azeri,etc.. mixed in them. There are a certain groups in Iran, which people call north tehrani that are racist to everyone, they are also racist towards people in south tehran, middle tehran and every else in the Iran. These people are rich and spend their summers in Europe in their nice houses. These people constitue about 0.1% of the population. So don't make generalization based on these wealthy, snobby, people. Thank You.;)

iranians are racist to arabs , we are not racist to anyone.

no because the rest is dying anyway of starving

iranians are racist to arabs , we are not racist to anyone.

Iranians are NOT racist to arabs. Stop your lies. I've talked to enough Turks to know how they really feel about the Arabs. Even with the Syrian war starting I've heard some turks express happiness and joy to kill some Arabs. This has to stop.

Iranians are NOT racist to arabs. Stop your lies. I've talked to enough Turks to know how they really feel about the Arabs. Even with the Syrian war starting I've heard some turks express happiness and joy to kill some Arabs. This has to stop.

oh just shush please your talking the biggest BS , there was iranians here racist to arabs a few days ago on a thread what you on about . If we had joy then why did we accept 100,000 of them? you talk pure BS , iranians see arabs as terrorists , just look under any news comments and other things

How about all Muslims unite and drive the jew out the Holy land.

1233214.jpg

They killing us while we waging war against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom