What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows who attacked Turkish troops or killed those 11 civilians.

I have a feeling that it was the rebels who wanted to bait in Turkey so that Ankara could do their job of fighting Assad's forces.

Strange you could figure that out and the Turks couldn't.

This is not good, war between two muslim countries.

That's what I was trying to say, my advice to you, don't bother with this forum, it may seem like alot of fun and all at first, its not, most of the people here are war hungry and just want to divide Islam in the name of Islam, its sick, their even worse then the enemy we can see in plain sight "The Jew". to hell with those who defy the Quran, Allah Akbar, Allah comes first Before everyone and everything, those who defy Allahs commands are disbelievers, just want to kill Muslims and get away with it, they think because they have a Muslim name they have immunity just like the Jews.

3:103 And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited.

And listen, the people on this forum do not represent the majority in their own countries, Don't let them upset you so much you dont want anything to do with Arabs and turks. Ive lived to many times with the people in these countries, I repeat, these guys don't stand for the majority. Don't be surprised if this reply is deleted or I get banned. Btw I use to pray beside Iranian government officials they were very nice people unlike the populace. Other then that, some of the ordinary people kept throwing rocks at my family and poisoned our water supply when we were their. When we prayed side by side with Iranian Government officials we could feel the good vibes just like when we prayed among Arabs, Turks and Africans. But when we prayed around the Iranian majority, the vibes were bad.

Btw I use to pray beside Iranian government officials they were very nice people unlike the populace. Other then that, some of the ordinary people kept throwing rocks at my family and poisoned our water supply when we were their. When we prayed side by side with Iranian Government officials we could feel the good vibes just like when we prayed among Arabs, Turks and Africans. But when we prayed around the Iranian majority, the vibes were bad.
would you mind explaining more about this part?

would you mind explaining more about this part?

The people that make up the government and the "Islamic Enforcers" are cut from a differant ethnic cloth. Look at this video that holds my point

About this woman attacking the Muslim woman whos properly dressed knew she wouldn't have problems from the majority, a crowded street, shows you what the common Iranian is.

And she knew it otherwise she wouldn't of risked abusing an Islamically dressed woman in public, infront of everyone.

I know in some Muslim countries Muslim woman mostly don't dress Islamically, but they don't abuse the ones that do.

Something like this, people can't get away with in Arab countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this, people can't get away with in Arab countries

Well, for this one I salute those Iranian people who did nothing. As it is the right thing to do. That black widow had nothing to do with the that girl is dressed and she deserved that kick. Something I wish for the Arab countries !

Well, for this one I salute those Iranian people who did nothing. As it is the right thing to do. That black widow had nothing to do with the that girl is dressed and she deserved that kick. Something I wish for the Arab countries !

Typical Caucasian, Negative mentality enhanced by reverse transcription of the genes out knowing it. Alergic reaction to righteousness while claiming whats wrong is right.

Never ask a scientist to summarize his work in making you, only part of your Genetic problem waiting for the rest to be globally announced because Judgment day is not about extermination, its about seperation of good from evil starting with the Holy land, ending in America where all of you will be gathered and quarantined from the rest of the world.

The people that make up the government and the "Islamic Enforcers" are cut from a differant ethnic cloth. Look at this video that holds my point

About this woman attacking the Muslim woman whos properly dressed knew she wouldn't have problems from the majority, a crowded street, shows you what the common Iranian is.

And she knew it otherwise she wouldn't of risked abusing an Islamically dressed woman in public, infront of everyone.

I know in some Muslim countries Muslim woman mostly don't dress Islamically, but they don't abuse the ones that do.

Something like this, people can't get away with in Arab countries.
i didnt watched the video and i wont neither.cause we can not judge a whole nation by a single video..in the other hand its clear that you have not enough information about our society.you can random pics of streets in mashhad and qom of Iran.the number of women with complete hijab ten times more that the women without complete hijab.however we have another story in cities like tehran,karaj,tabriz,shiraz,kish and also cities in north of Iran.but as i said i havnt seen a woman or a guy attacking a dressed woman for her complete hijab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you just wake up from a 30 year coma?

No I wasn't even born 30 years ago. :D

Russia has not been a significant player in the middle east for decades.

It doesn't have to be a significant player if its interest in Tartus is harmed by anyone including NATO.

Its a fact that Assad is still alive because US and Israel want to prolong the civil war in Syria, and has nothing to do with Russia's UN veto circus.

US has always given a damn about VETOs whether it is by Russia or anybody else. The simple reason why US doesn't want to get involved in Syria is because it is already stuck in a much more serious place called Afghanistan & Pakistan, vying for power in Libya and already handling a lot of shyte in north Africa, apart from the usual concern for Israel's safety at Iran's hand.

Also, the Syrian crisis is the worst thing that hit Iran since the 79 revolution, not a "golden opportunity". Watch some news other than RT.

Try striking Russia's strategic important assets and you'll see how a seemingly insignificant player becomes very significant.

As a neutral observer I am simply saying that if you and Turks can guarantee immunity to their interests, they might even agree with your attack. That's all.

i didnt watched the video and i wont neither.cause we can not judge a whole nation by a single video..in the other hand its clear that you have not enough information about our society.you can random pics of streets in mashhad and qom of Iran.the number of women with complete hijab ten times more that the women without complete hijab.however we have another story in cities like tehran,karaj,tabriz,shiraz,kish and also cities in north of Iran.but as i said i havnt seen a woman or a guy attacking a dressed woman for her complete hijab.

My father and family lived and worked there for over five months from Tehran to shiraz, the Government gave all of us a greencard, it didn't take long to know the difference in mentality between individuals that make up the Government which include the Islamic enforcers from the common Iranian.The people of the government are good sincere people, compassionate to those they take for believers, while the common people were mostly only greedy, trouble making fault finders that didn't care about me having a green card which can't be obtained unless you are the Islamic faith, a Government worker that was assigned to my case told me that it will be hard, he should know, which I already knew after a weak of being there, not even that long. Another worker said he thought Iran was nation of Angels referring to what I believed before arriving in the country.

My father and family lived and worked there for over five months from Tehran to shiraz, the Government gave all of us a greencard, it didn't take long to know the difference in mentality between individuals that make up the Government which include the Islamic enforcers from the common Iranian.The people of the government are good sincere people, compassionate to those they take for believers, while the common people were mostly only greedy, trouble making fault finders that didn't care about me having a green card which can't be obtained unless you are the Islamic faith, a Government worker that was assigned to my case told me that it will be hard, he should know, which I already knew after a weak of being there, not even that long. Another worker said he thought Iran was nation of Angels referring to what I believed before arriving in the country.
sorry but here is a contradiction.firstly.what is the relation between green card and Iran?
secondly if living in our secular society bothered you like this so why are you living in canada?were Iranians more secular than canadians?
thirdly we dont have green card in Iran but just some allowance for only afghan workers.so if someone here show me a greencard to me i will politely address him that he had got a wrong flight.
fourthly,you are the only person i have ever seen that call Iranians greedy people.in the other hand Iranian people ranked 4th in being friendly to foreigners.
anyway are you still insisting on that you have been to Iran?

Typical Caucasian, Negative mentality enhanced by reverse transcription of the genes out knowing it. Alergic reaction to righteousness while claiming whats wrong is right.

Never ask a scientist to summarize his work in making you, only part of your Genetic problem waiting for the rest to be globally announced because Judgment day is not about extermination, its about seperation of good from evil starting with the Holy land, ending in America where all of you will be gathered and quarantined from the rest of the world.

Are you high on meth? Trolling? Or you just normally post incoherent gibberish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom