What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Turkish members - lets not even compare with syria and disrespect ourselves .

GN. Haldun solmazturk said everything and what we could do anyway.

May be this time again US/NATO found Muslim state to use against Muslim state. Turkey itself will fall into hell. I think at this moment countries should support Syria to stand against terrorists states built up in Antalya.

How do you manage to see Americans everywhere dude? That's an amazing skill you got.

Syrians shelled Turkish border post, killed civilians and you find Americans there too.

BTW if you're calling Turkish state as a 'terrorist' does that automatically mean you're a Pakistani of Arab ancestry as a significant amount of Pakistanis have strong support for Turkey?

I swear to God a joint operation between the TuAF and RSAF is enough not just to take out Assad but also to take out his molecular structure piece by piece.

We have had two anatolian Eagles already, one with our AWACs present this should be more than enough cooperation exercise.

The key question is how will Russia and Iran react if Turkish forces penetrate into Syria to create a safe haven for the FSA or Turkey starts a major arms lift to FSA.

Could Russia and Iran counter by moving troops to Turkish border?

I swear to God a joint operation between the TuAF and RSAF is enough not just to take out Assad but also to take out his molecular structure piece by piece.

We have had two anatolian Eagles already, one with our AWACs present this should be more than enough cooperation exercise.

we should test our skills together on assads mansion :D

7439741120_d68efbbb07_b.jpg

20120910000629_1.jpg

and land those big bombs on his head :lol:

The key question is how will Russia and Iran react if Turkish forces penetrate into Syria to create a safe haven for the FSA or Turkey starts a major arms lift to FSA.

What can they do? Russia want Assad because of him being a loyal customer buying low end equipment at overpriced rates not to mention their tartus Navy base.
Iran wants Assad because he supply them with the equipment they need from Russia and China to keep whatever they have to call an army going. With Assad acting as a stop gap to bypass sanctions.
But will they both usher in the wrath of most Arab and NATO armies on them? I think war is something they both will avoid especially Iran.

Unlikely that Russia would militarily intervene. That's not been their policy ever since Afghan war in 80s. The Russian interest in Syria is its location. Even if it tries to politically defend Assad, it will never send in troops because of not wanting a needless conflict. Though they are still extremely powerful, it would needlessly involve them in a war that is not theirs.

OTOH Turkish military strikes in Syria may possibly see covert combat operations from Iran who has a direct regional stake in Syria much more than Kremlin does. In fact, if it were to ever go into a full blown war, Syria would become a covert battlezone between Turkey and Iran-- both vying influence and position of power in Middle East.

While Iran has the never-say-die determination and a defiant sense of patriotism, Turkish military is simply too advanced in both weapons and combat tactics to take a beating.

However, IMO, There is bound to be a military retaliation from Turkey who has suffered civilian casualties. And they are rightfully in their limits to retaliate against either Assad or Rebels whoever attacked their people.

The only problem is; no one knows which side is pulling Turkey into the war. So Ankara cannot be sure.

It would be a foolish move by Assad if Syria attacks Turkey.

What can they do?

*Chuckling*, you should be the last one asking such a question, my friend. And that too about Russians. A pissed-off Russia is something not even the NATO can afford; forget Middle East.

Russia want Assad because of him being a loyal customer buying low end equipment at overpriced rates not to mention their tartus Navy base.

That is the only prime importance to Russia. If you and the Turks can ensure that the city remains safe from assaults, Russians won't mind your attack.

Though Russians don't go for regime changes the way US and NATO do, they sometimes remain neutral as long as their interests are preserved.

Surely Turkey and Saudi won't mind keeping them out of the conflict.

Iran wants Assad because he supply them with the equipment they need from Russia and China to keep whatever they have to call an army going. With Assad acting as a stop gap to bypass sanctions.

Russia has sanctioned Iran? :blink: Can't they directly get the parts? I mean both Russia and Syria are good at suppressing news that needs to be kept a secret.

I mean Russia never sanctions anyone. That's news to me.

But will they both usher in the wrath of most Arab and NATO armies on them? I think war is something they both will avoid especially Iran.

Are you kidding me? Their leaders have been wanting to dominate Middle East as the leading power for decades. Syria's current chaos is offering them the golden opportunity.

It would be a foolish move by Assad if Syria attacks Turkey.

No one knows who attacked Turkish troops or killed those 11 civilians.

I have a feeling that it was the rebels who wanted to bait in Turkey so that Ankara could do their job of fighting Assad's forces.

Yes, when there were need to stand beside Syria rather than joining hands with those who are killing Muslims with planned strategy. KSA has proven history destroying Muslim countries on behalf of others. At this moment ignore that you are Shiaa or Sunni but Muslim.

It is fact that Turkey has upper hand over Syria in military technology but Turkey will brake into 2 parts European and Asian and this what for NATO slowly moving their eyes. Question to turkey: Is all this because of National security or to get EU's membership?

Yes, when there were need to stand beside Syria rather than joining hands with those who are killing Muslims with planned strategy. KSA has proven history destroying Muslim countries on behalf of others. At this moment ignore that you are Shiaa or Sunni but Muslim.

It is fact that Turkey has upper hand over Syria in military technology but Turkey will brake into 2 parts European and Asian and this what for NATO slowly moving their eyes. Question to turkey: Is all this because of National security or to get EU's membership?

Neither, Its because of the fact we cant stand innocent people falling victim to a corrupt bloody regime right in front of our doorstep...

*Chuckling*, you should be the last one asking such a question, my friend. And that too about Russians. A pissed-off Russia is something not even the NATO can afford; forget Middle East.

That is the only prime importance to Russia. If you and the Turks can ensure that the city remains safe from assaults, Russians won't mind your attack.

Though Russians don't go for regime changes the way US and NATO do, they sometimes remain neutral as long as their interests are preserved.

Surely Turkey and Saudi won't mind keeping them out of the conflict.

Russia has sanctioned Iran? :blink: Can't they directly get the parts? I mean both Russia and Syria are good at suppressing news that needs to be kept a secret.

I mean Russia never sanctions anyone. That's news to me.

Are you kidding me? Their leaders have been wanting to dominate Middle East as the leading power for decades. Syria's current chaos is offering them the golden opportunity.

No one knows who attacked Turkish troops or killed those 11 civilians.

I have a feeling that it was the rebels who wanted to bait in Turkey so that Ankara could do their job of fighting Assad's forces.
Did you just wake up from a 30 year coma?
Russia has not been a significant player in the middle east for decades. Its a fact that Assad is still alive because US and Israel want to prolong the civil war in Syria, and has nothing to do with Russia's UN veto circus.
Also, the Syrian crisis is the worst thing that hit Iran since the 79 revolution, not a "golden opportunity". Watch some news other than RT.

Syrian crisis has proved it beyond doubt that the talks of Ummah unity is total nonsense. Every country has taken a stand based on its interests. Iran to save its influence in middle east and protect its ally. Saudis, to weaken Iran and its ally. America and Israel to neutralise the Iran, Syria, Hezbollah supply line and Turkey, to enhance its status in middle east and raise its profile in NATO.
Bashar will loose some day, but the question is will anything be left in Syria for the next govt to rule or will it head Afghanistan/Iraq way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom