What's new

Syria Flexes it's muscle, moves tank to Turkish border and bans all Turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
caucasian kafir will come and burn yo' ass :rofl:

right after the partition Egypt of course....

You have no respect for the Holy land, your reason for killing out of pleasure, typical caucasian. Everywhere you go, million of people die, you either do it or get them to kill themselves through your seed under the same color as your victims.

You have no respect for the Holy land

No , i dont, the term "holy" in all forms has brought so much destruction and unhappiness to this world it needs to be abolished.
And here's a news flash for you O' pious one. Much of that destruction and unhappiness are to be attributed to the likes of you, who also, just as religion, come in various forms and try to coerce people in accepting faith.

your reason for killing out of pleasure, typical caucasian. Everywhere you go, million of people die, you either do it or get them to kill themselves through your seed under the same color as your victims.

Canadians chasing you with machetes? :lol:

No , i dont, the term "holy" in all forms has brought so much destruction and unhappiness to this world it needs to be abolished.
And here's a news flash for you O' pious one. Much of that destruction and unhappiness are to be attributed to the likes of you, who also, just as religion, come in various forms and try to coerce people in accepting faith.

Look whos talking, don't you know anything about your caucasian history involving christianity? even now you've caused hundred times more deaths in the name of freedom while taking it away. Nicknaming your victims yellow heathens, red savages, black guerrillas, and the funniest be terrorist out the mouth of the Devil himself whom most are terrified of, holding the whole world hostage under nuclear threat, if it weren't for Russia and China to counter you, we'ed all would of bin rubbed out no doubt.

Canadians chasing you with machetes? :lol:

The near future, They will be trying the worsed imaginable their devious mind can think of, I know your secret thoughts. And don't say it takes one to know one, even the Angels, let alone your immediate victims know it by now, without being one of you.

My ulcers is bothering me now, I will answer your next reply tomorrow.

Look whos talking, don't you know anything about your caucasian history involving christianity? even now you've caused hundred times more deaths in the name of freedom while taking it away. Nicknaming your victims yellow heathens, red savages, black guerrillas, and the funniest be terrorist out the mouth of the Devil himself whom most are terrified of, holding the whole world hostage under nuclear threat, if it weren't for Russia and China to counter you, we'ed all would of bin rubbed out no doubt.

I know, no worries, that's why i say we need to abolish the plague in all forms.
For further discussion on this matter you will need to get off your high horse and accept that in history men of all faiths have done some dreadful things. In the name of faith even!

My ulcers is bothering me now, I will answer your next reply tomorrow.

Your body is trying to tell you something.....

I know, no worries, that's why i say we need to abolish the plague in all forms.
For further discussion on this matter you will need to get off your high horse and accept that in history men of all faiths have done some dreadful things. In the name of faith even!

Because the devil don't want to be in hell alone only caucasians use that cliche. The victims don't want to hear. It only benifets the guilty to generalize like that. We all know theres more blood of non combatants on the hands of the colonialists, that they have to use their seed bared by our females to do their dirty work for them now.

Since the thread became nothing but a "Battle of the races" it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom