What's new

Swiss authorities contacted to recover $200bn of Pakistanis: Dar

The 200 billion dollars (if OP is right) is way big amount, if Pak manages to get back even 40 to 45% amount back, it will give helping hand to Pakistan.

Indeed! Before going to Switzerland why don't NS family, dollar dar, zardari bring back their money. Dollar dar has health multibillion dollar business in U.A.E and NS is already building twin tower skyscraper in London worth almost $500m or even more...

an elaboration would be nice......although I also learnt that the safa gold mall recently completed in Islamabad and capital TV channel is owned by zardar....no wonder why the Centaurus lacks beauty compared to the safa gold mall :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!

seems as if politics is played on a national level only and is unfit/incompetent on an international level....height of incompetence !!!

an elaboration would be nice......although I also learnt that the safa gold mall recently completed in Islamabad and capital TV channel is owned by zardar....no wonder why the Centaurus lacks beauty compared to the safa gold mall :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!

seems as if politics is played on a national level only and is unfit/incompetent on an international level....height of incompetence !!!

Gets funnier all the time - Ayaz Amir

1380116_538484946233795_1746264437_n.png

Yes I was shocked at safa mall I did not know it belong to zardari's sister and some investment from zardari himself. I think din tv along belongs to ppp though frontman is someone else.

The swiss bankers association talked about india's 1.5 trillion dollars in black money, but when the swiss banks were asked individually, they said that anyone who claims that should bring proofs... Talking about their own association!!!

Gets funnier all the time - Ayaz Amir

1380116_538484946233795_1746264437_n.png

Yes I was shocked at safa mall I did not know it belong to zardari's sister and some investment from zardari himself. I think din tv along belongs to ppp though frontman is someone else.

what a shame ! the lines in urdu do make a lot of sense

yeah kinda like geo (well that was a complete backstabbing plot) but here its for political influence and investment (from complete haram maal) :P

NS is already building twin tower skyscraper in London worth almost $500m or even more...
Actually I have also heard that NS has a twin tower in London that is worth 500 million dollars but either it's not this tower as popularly advertised on Internet or the matter is bit more complex.

The Tower shown in the picture is in Ilford (just walking distance from my home) so it is natural that I have to go around the area all the time and even believed for a moment that the tower had any connection with Nawaz Sharif. But I have thus far failed to link any connection with credible source. The Tower shown in the picture is probably called "Pioneer Point" and is developed by "Empire Property Group" and the whole process begin about 10 years when Nawaz Sharif was probably living in Saudi Arabia.

pioneer-point-ilford-21310164.jpg

Last edited:
Next to impossible to bring $200B back to Pakistan, dollar dar and lot from various political parties have already moved their money to U.A.E, UK, KSA. Switzerland makes money upon money with such bank investments why do you think they'll damage their financial balance sheet.

50,000 US citizens have accounts in Switzerland US is unable to get that money.
Just a hint: We are having huge inflows almost every week now (At times even more frequently). Just keep checking the FX Reserves Position. "Dollar" Dar has really turned the things around ;)

$32 trillion is the right amount but it's not for Swiss banks, instead, that's the amount estimated for off shore tax havens around the world. Swiss banks are not as secure any more for these gators.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz duffer

there is little chance of any substantial money coming back. The swiss are not stupid.

Just a hint: We are having huge inflows almost every week now (At times even more frequently). Just keep checking the FX Reserves Position. "Dollar" Dar has really turned the things around ;)

Turn things around by getting more loans but wait the loans are actually moving to london and KSA.

there is little chance of any substantial money coming back. The swiss are not stupid.

Well said, like I said they will not want to ruin their financial balance sheet. They are making money on this money who would want to let it go, Swiss can legally refuse under various pretexts. Pakistani government instead of begging Switzerland should collect taxes at home and tax Industries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom