What's new

Dar greenlights plan to raise $2bn from overseas Pakistanis

good for you. You will have to send more CAD to Pakistan to help Pakistani government.

I send whatever I can. The same should be done by the others. You can only send what you have.

By hundi hawala or using banking channel? lol

Hundi hawala is not good as the foreign currency never reach Pakistan.

I always send using legal channels and this is what I encourage my fellow Pakistanis too even if you get a lower rate.

A little sacrifice for the nation is good.

Even the locals are not willing to pay taxes to these chor and haramkhors, overseas will only give them expletives and bashing required.

Braindeads who bought these crooks cannot understand it, and if they do they don't acknowledge the fact that a clean government is the only way forward.

I preach what I practice. On an average I send thousand dollars every month to Pakistan.

For me Pakistan and Islam will always be above politics.
currently Pakistan is under control of corrupt people, Islam is clear about corrupt people and those who supports corrupt people are and will be equally responsible.

Dar greenlights plan to raise $2bn from overseas Pakistanis​

SWIT volunteers to raise $2m interest-free loan to help sail country out of financial crisis

Salman SiddiquiFebruary 02, 2023

finance minister ishaq dar photo reuters

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar. PHOTO: REUTERS

KARACHI:
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Thursday gave the go-ahead for raising $2 billion from overseas Pakistanis to help the country navigate the current economic quagmire.
Speaking at a conference titled 'Defining a roadmap for Islamization of Pakistan's economy', Saylani Welfare International Trust Chairman Bashir Farooqi sought the finance minister's approval for voluntarily raising $2 billion from overseas Pakistanis using the charity's global welfare network.

Middle finger for you and PDM for taking away our voting rights.
Pakistanis should come forward to save the economy.

I send whatever I can. The same should be done by the others. You can only send what you have.

Hundi hawala is not good as the foreign currency never reach Pakistan.

I always send using legal channels and this is what I encourage my fellow Pakistanis too even if you get a lower rate.

A little sacrifice for the nation is good.
Why dont you ask pdm to sacrifice? Stop facilities of free petrol etc?

There is no plan by govt how to tackle the situation worst they brought dar looks like they all eanted to clear their cases thats it, main focus was clear the cases now they will all leave leaving behind patwari.

Last edited:
@Abdul Rehman Majeed

After destroying pakistan now all media will say it was shahbaz who did deal NRO etc to make you lot fools.

Dar greenlights plan to raise $2bn from overseas Pakistanis​

SWIT volunteers to raise $2m interest-free loan to help sail country out of financial crisis

Salman SiddiquiFebruary 02, 2023

finance minister ishaq dar photo reuters

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar. PHOTO: REUTERS

KARACHI:
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Thursday gave the go-ahead for raising $2 billion from overseas Pakistanis to help the country navigate the current economic quagmire.
Speaking at a conference titled 'Defining a roadmap for Islamization of Pakistan's economy', Saylani Welfare International Trust Chairman Bashir Farooqi sought the finance minister's approval for voluntarily raising $2 billion from overseas Pakistanis using the charity's global welfare network.

Middle finger for you and PDM for taking away our voting rights.
2 billion??
With dar repo even if over sea Pakistani give 2 million
Would be a big success

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom