What's new

Dar greenlights plan to raise $2bn from overseas Pakistanis

But where in US or UK or Spain or Canada or GCC ? ..please give me the address of the polling station.

A polling station is assigned when the citizen registers to vote. You can register and find out where you can cast your vote.

Overseas Pakistanis cannot demand rights if they are unable to demonstrate their responsibilities and duties towards Pakistan.

First they need to prove their loyality, faith and patriotism towards Pakistan before they are considered worthy of any rights.
They don't need to prove anything you ch**tia. You need them right now so better open your mouth to suck some overseas d**k.

Aankhen aise dikha rahay ho jaise you wield a ton of power and wealth.

A polling station is assigned when the citizen registers to vote. You can register and find out where you can cast your vote.
I didn't get the answer.... a little bit precise, please.

ur constant argument reminds me of this ...

Last edited:
I didn't get the answer.... a little bit precise, please.

Oh you want a precise answer? Please tell me your residence, which constituency do you wish to vote in within Pakistan, and how will you establish your link to the said constituency according to the provisions of relevant law that apply to all citizens wishing to vote?

A precise answer is not possible for the vague question you asked earlier:

But where in US or UK or Spain or Canada or GCC ? ..please give me the address of the polling station.

Gangsters in Uniform behind Dar sent green light after gaandh phateek in response overseas

C5640CB0-2255-4EB1-A355-5FC418D7AFAF.jpeg

I was just inquiring if PTI people think IK is the messiah or not?
Do noonies have a humiliation fetish? Just wondering because thats the only thing that explains your behavior in this thread LMAO
Tell your leaders that the overseas traitors who dont deserve the right to vote are telling them, "Maaf kro baba. bheek maang kr sharminda na kro."

Enjoy :)

Oh Bhai, NOBODY has EVER taken away voting rights for overseas Pakistanis, as you and many others are claiming here. Any overseas Pakistani can vote according to the defined procedure, which always required traveling to Pakistan to vote, until IK proposed the change. The real, and only, issue here is whether they can vote while sitting abroad, whether at home, or by going to a Pakistani embassy or consulate.
Fair enough. In that case tell these bhikari leaders to fly to each and every one of us individually to get the bheek they need

Aisai sahi to phir aisai hi sahi hahahahha

Last edited:
Fair enough. In that case tell these bhikari leaders to fly to each and every one of us individually to get the bheek they need

In all fairness, then free transport to and from polling stations must be offered to ALL voters. Why should only overseas Pakistanis get such special treatment?

Back
Top Bottom