What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

lol..humanity and **** in the same sentence . That is a disgusting thing to say ..

Its based on actions , words spoken to others over here. The sentence has to be taken in context, if you have learned the language well.

Nope. If you thought like that, its your problem... You cant humiliate anybody over internet...

Everybody has the right to choose his path, his way, his actions, his words and his choices... thats what my religious texts taught me and my religion told me that essence of it is considering everybody on this land to be considered as sons of motherland without discriminating..

so why should i get angry over a stupid online hindu mullah who is another version of ISIS hindu branch.????

No doubt your religious text taught you that people needs to watch tons of pron to restore their Humanity :lol:

Clearly you are the right person to talk about the "essences" of religion, motherland and everything in between.

Its a shame the Supreme Court of India disagrees with you :lol: .......AND the Modi govt. disagrees with you :P .....what a pity you could not teach them "humanity"

Then you should quit before you get trashed any further.

Again, i am not looking it as a thrashing, humiliation or anything.... you imagine all these because its the reflection of ur state of mind.

Its based on actions , words spoken to others over here. The sentence has to be taken in context, if you have learned the language well.

Giving people excessive freedoms is a recipe for disaster . Several things have long term detrimental effects on the society and such should be banned forcefully because many simply do not realize its effects . For example how several people think " **** is ok " /"personal choice" but don't realize by watching **** you are indirectly helping several women get abused and helping young minds to be influenced by this perverseness ...

BRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Deal!!!!!!!!

Anyone with iota of intelligence would know that one should use Tor for surfing internet, except for Banking and filling personal information.

download.jpg

Last edited:
1.No doubt your religious text taught you that people needs to watch tons of pron to restore their Humanity :lol:

2.Clearly you are the right person to talk about the "essences" of religion, motherland and everything in between.

Its a shame the Supreme Court of India disagrees with you :lol: .......AND the Modi govt. disagrees with you :P .....what a pity you could not teach them "humanity"

1. Again out of context and no relation on topic... when my religious texts where written online **** was not discovered.

2. Nope, you are. I am a simple common person, who believes in freedom of choices.

3.Let the supreme court decide it for final. Saudi had a similar law.

Shame, pity and other usual words dont work much... limited use is requested.

BRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Deal!!!!!!!!

Anyone with iota of intelligence would know that one should use Tor for surfing internet, except for Banking and filling personal information.

This is a good step as it would curtail children's access to ****. Adults would easily find a way to access ****.

how about Silk Road 2.0 :D

Everybody has the right to choose his path, his way, his actions, his words and his choices... thats what my religious texts taught me and my religion told me that essence of it is considering everybody on this land to be considered as sons of motherland without discriminating..

Absolutely not !! When something is proven to have detrimental effects on the society and on himself and how one looks at the society . IT should be banned ..

Absolutely not !! When something is proven to have detrimental effects on the society and on himself and how one looks at the society . IT should be banned ..

Then why are gutkas, pan, cigarettes etc are not banned? Why is it still here?

1. Again out of context and no relation on topic... when my religious texts where written online **** was not discovered.

2. Nope, you are. I am a simple common person, who believes in freedom of choices.

3.Let the supreme court decide it for final. Saudi had a similar law.

Shame, pity and other usual words dont work much... limited use is requested.

:lol: ....so now sudden you remember the "topic" and want to come back to it ? no more wisecracks or strawmen ?.... can't take the humiliation any more ? :lol:

You are mistaking me for someone who give a $hit for your personal beliefs or for who you are. Every other retard is free to compare the Supreme Court with Saudi Arabia. Everyone enjoys the freedom to open their mouth and confirm our doubts.

Now if you have nothing of value, stop posting nonsense and wasting bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom