What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

Again the same tone as if you have achieved something... ur levels are stooping to kindergarden levels.. a

You cant even accept if somebody has opposite view towards you, just like the extremists we see in other worlds who wants everybody to accept only the choice you give.

He has managed to EXPOSE you, so it is some achievement.

The person who BEGGED the Admin to BAN or Block the person with the "opposite view" is pointing fingers and calling others Extremists ? :lol: ...... this is EPIC.

Them and their counterparts/mirrors are ruining the quality of discussions on this forum.

OH yes , call us evil just because we have different points of view . Maybe i should agree with everything you have to say then maybe i will be not "stereotyped" by liberals for disagreeing with them . Which by itself is hilariously contradicting

When you run out of arguments just scream "evil extreme Hindus" . I would rather be framed as a extremist Hindu than justify such a disgusting pervasive act .

Am not talking about theoretical Mumbo jumbo , Rapes have increased considerably in the past couple of years . The western society itself has a lot of Rape .. If you want to to get involved in perversive nonsense which has destroyed the lives of many women then do it outside the country . The very fact you are defending this is quiet scary ...

I am open for the debate.

Rape rise statistics are based on 2 factors.

Mentality
-mentality of the patriarchal Indian society wherein a woman is considered inferior to men in the society. It lies in the thought that a man has the right to rule over the body, mind and soul of a woman; that a woman is incomplete without a man.The mentality that a man must prove his manhood by getting laid with a girl. This patriarchal mentality itself is the main cause of the increasing rape scenario. The root of all causes lies in this cheap mentality.

Cases reported:
Another major reason is that women have started to speak up. They have started to come forward and report the rape and molestation attempts they have faced with enough guts. It is not that earlier there were lesser rape attempts, but women wouldn't come up and report them. Awareness amongst women in this regard has helped. Moreover, it is the realisation that they have had enough of it. Loopholes still exist in our law making system which as of now does not recognize "marital rape". Once proper laws are employed, more cases are sure to come up.
Other reasons like lack of proper police security and less severe punishments for rape as per Indian laws are also true and equally saddening.

He has managed to EXPOSE you, so it is some achievement.

The person who BEGGED the Admin to BAN or Block the person with the "opposite view" is pointing fingers and calling others Extremists ? :lol: ...... this is EPIC.

Expose me. ??? I am putting forward only my views.

Ban or block the person? I said block Indians... By the way i am from India too..nice to meet you.

i m worried feku might ban alcohol too just like gujarat:(

Punjab need that ,seriously.

The current drug scrounge in Punjab is an extension of the peculiar culture in Punjab , that of equating Alcohol usage with "good time" and that of taking pride in being drunk.

Hard drugs are a step up from that. As beautifully encapsulated by Maestro Honey singh verses " aina vaina dope shop maria karo " or " Johnny Jhonny" song of Akshay Kumar.

I am open for the debate.

Rape rise statistics are based on 2 factors.

Mentality
-mentality of the patriarchal Indian society wherein a woman is considered inferior to men in the society. It lies in the thought that a man has the right to rule over the body, mind and soul of a woman; that a woman is incomplete without a man.The mentality that a man must prove his manhood by getting laid with a girl. This patriarchal mentality itself is the main cause of the increasing rape scenario. The root of all causes lies in this cheap mentality.

Cases reported:
Another major reason is that women have started to speak up. They have started to come forward and report the rape and molestation attempts they have faced with enough guts. It is not that earlier there were lesser rape attempts, but women wouldn't come up and report them. Awareness amongst women in this regard has helped. Moreover, it is the realisation that they have had enough of it. Loopholes still exist in our law making system which as of now does not recognize "marital rape". Once proper laws are employed, more cases are sure to come up.
Other reasons like lack of proper police security and less severe punishments for rape as per Indian laws are also true and equally saddening.

Sure you are ........ till you BEG Pakistanis to BAN Indians because they disagree with you :lol:

Sure you are ........ till you BEG Pakistanis to BAN Indians because they disagree with you :lol:

I think you need to properly understand english as a language of communication.

Ohh.. he begged.... he begged to ban Indians to admins... admins will now ban Indians .... WTF?

Expose me. ??? I am putting forward only my views.

Ban or block the person? I said block Indians... By the way i am from India too..nice to meet you.

LOL. You do stand EXPOSED.

No pleasure in meeting you, you being Indian is our eternal shame. :tdown:

Them and their counterparts/mirrors are ruining the quality of discussions on this forum.
I never though I would say this.. but can anything be done about it.. god they are getting onto my nerves.. :mad:
I feel bad for pakistanis who had to tolerate my stupidity when I was new here...

Mentality

Cases reported:

I do not disagree over there

But for the love of god watch the videos i pasted here , It is detrimental to the society , just watch the videos before you do anything else . Don't make this an ego problem were you have to prove yourself right for the heck of it .

I think you need to properly understand english as a language of communication.

Ohh.. he begged.... he begged to ban Indians to admins... admins will now ban Indians .... WTF?

Oh I think we all Understand.

People are not as Dumb as you think them to be.

Back
Top Bottom