What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

OMG.. I am exposed.

Yes Indians should only have same opinion. Disagreeing with a few will make them aliens..

That's right. Complain to the Admins and ask them to Ban others when you disagree with them. LOL.

That's right. Complain to the Admins and ask them to Ban others when you disagree with them. LOL.

They dont listen to me much..

the most disagreements i had with in this forum is from the management guys.

OH yes , call us evil just because we have different points of view . Maybe i should agree with everything you have to say then maybe i will be not "stereotyped" by liberals for disagreeing with them . Which by itself is hilariously contradicting

Evil Hindoos will be punished. Only "Good" Hindus are permitted to express their views.

Its how to train your doggy 101. ....... looks like they have trained the "good" hindus very well to do their jobs for them. Amazing how much some Indians will bend to get "daddys" approval.

Evil Hindoos will be punished. Only "Good" Hindus are permitted to express their views.

Its how to train your doggy 101. ....... looks like they have trained the "good" hindus very well to do their jobs for them. Amazing how much some Indians will bend to get "daddys" approval.

Finally. Thats the conclusion i was also talking about.

Nobody needs anybody's approval over yourself or anybody.

Religion or say Hinduism, allows absolute freedom to the rational mind of man. Hinduism never demands any undue restraint upon the freedom of human reason, the freedom of thought, feeling and will of man.It allows absolute freedom to the human reason and heart with regard to questions such as the nature of God, soul, creation, form of worship, and goal of life. It does not force anybody to accept particular dogmas or forms of worship. It allows everybody to reflect, investigate, enquire and cogitate.

Am i wrong?

Finally. Thats the conclusion i was also talking about.

Nobody needs anybody's approval over yourself or anybody.

Religion or say Hinduism, allows absolute freedom to the rational mind of man. Hinduism never demands any undue restraint upon the freedom of human reason, the freedom of thought, feeling and will of man.It allows absolute freedom to the human reason and heart with regard to questions such as the nature of God, soul, creation, form of worship, and goal of life. It does not force anybody to accept particular dogmas or forms of worship. It allows everybody to reflect, investigate, enquire and cogitate.

Am i wrong?

Go ask a Pakistani human filth. :tdown:

I dont need any. People who know me since years here in forum knows i dont seek sympathy.
You joined 2 months back, and im here since 4-5 years.

WOW. 4-5 Years !!! .....Must be Well Trained by now.

WOW. 4-5 Years !!! .....Must be Well Trained by now.

Question is whether u agree or dont agree with the above quote.

Yes... training is good.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom