What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

But pubs and provocative clothes are also against our culture, right? ...

ya ya kerala kerala, secular blah blah blah... got bored hearing that ...

Why don't you start a new thread on that ? :coffee: ........ then you can argue for both and against it and claim some sort of moral victory.

@Zarvan bro tell me its not wrong to watch it, i only watch it once or twice a week

Am not Zarvan, but ill say its wrong . Those women working there never grew up hoping to join the **** industry . Most cases they are forced to work there either financially or otherwise because many of these are connected to Gangs,Mafia's and criminal Organisations . Many of the **** stars around 70-80% of them are in hospital due to Anal and Vaginal tears and other abuse their reproductive organs take .

Why don't you start a new thread on that ? :coffee: ........ then you can argue for both and against it and claim some sort of moral victory.

I am not interested. P-orn and p-orn watching are people's personal choices and matters.

Again im not here to score victories... this maybe a wrestling match for you in mud, but im not interested.

Victory?
Oh so u thought it was a war of good versus evil...... .unbelievably funny...

No, I though I was humiliating an ignorant kid. More like a war between knowledge and ignorance, intelligence and stupidity. Does that sound better ? ..... maybe a bit funnier :P

country needs tons and tons of p-orn to create a society who can accept others and have a small thing called humanity.

lol..humanity and **** in the same sentence . That is a disgusting thing to say ..

I am not interested. P-orn and p-orn watching are people's personal choices and matters.

Again im not here to score victories... this maybe a wrestling match for you in mud, but im not interested.

Then you should quit before you get trashed any further.

lol at Liberals , if they could they could make incest and bestiality legal as it is personal choices .

Am not Zarvan, but ill say its wrong . Those women working there never grew up hoping to join the **** industry . Most cases they are forced to work there either financially or otherwise because many of these are connected to Gangs,Mafia's and criminal Organisations . Many of the **** stars around 70-80% of them are in hospital due to Anal and Vaginal tears and other abuse their reproductive organs take .
............oh wow, but i aint talking about real ****, i am talking about the anime version of it lollllzzzzzzzz
and i was actually trying to troll Zarvan

No, I though I was humiliating an ignorant kid. More like a war between knowledge and ignorance, intelligence and stupidity. Does that sound better ? ..... maybe a bit funnier :P

Nope. If you thought like that, its your problem... You cant humiliate anybody over internet...

Everybody has the right to choose his path, his way, his actions, his words and his choices... thats what my religious texts taught me and my religion told me that essence of it is considering everybody on this land to be considered as sons of motherland without discriminating..

so why should i get angry over a stupid online hindu mullah who is another version of ISIS hindu branch.????

Back
Top Bottom