What's new

Swachh Internet: Modi Govt To Block Adult Websites

India-Pakistan-Bangladesh bhai bhai!! :D

LOL...yeah from the number of posts....this is a subject very close to most indian PDF members hearts (n pakistani, sri lankan and Bangladeshi i suspect). I bet all those who, jump up an down calling for the ban are the biggest consumers....they just know it wont work.

Students and teenagers where required to observe brahmacharya. That is how our society kept balance. This is explained in my previous post.

I am talking about the other ones, who doesnt fancy much brahmacharya...

You are posting some random rape news and imagining things and saying stuff like do i know rapist or do they admit it to me.

I guess grey cells decay even without watching any ****.

NO, he is right Watching **** only increases the urges the very same way it takes more drinks to make a person high or any other drugs . Only **** is far far more potent than drugs or Alcohol . And you are far far more likely to get addicted to **** than Alcohol,drugs or smoking

You are posting some random rape news and imagining things and saying stuff like do i know rapist or do they admit it to me.

I guess grey cells decay even without watching any ****.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve. Better keep nonsense about the 'real thing" to men who know better. Other wise you are only setting up yourself for some humiliation.

Looks like I hit a raw nerve. Better keep nonsense about the 'real thing" to men who know better. Other wise you are only setting up yourself for some humiliation.

Yes. First it was the clothes, then it was the pubs, then internet, what next?

To believe a rikshawallah or a guy from interior village will stop the raping when a ban on internet p-orn is made is a brilliant thought indeed.

And you have not hit any nerve. My opinion maybe nonsense to you and unacceptable. You are the one who needs to relieve anxiety. Everyday you come here and try to impose your ideology over others and showcase your unacceptability of other faiths, if a non po-rn watcher becomes just like you, then the country needs tons and tons of p-orn to create a society who can accept others and have a small thing called humanity.

Good move at a glance.But it would increase the old CD business.

Yes. First it was the clothes, then it was the pubs, then internet, what next?

To believe a rikshawallah or a guy from interior village will stop the raping when a ban on internet p-orn is made is a brilliant thought indeed.

And you have not hit any nerve. My opinion maybe nonsense to you and unacceptable. You are the one who needs to relieve anxiety. Everyday you come here and try to impose your ideology over others and showcase your unacceptability of other faiths, if a non **** po-rn watcher becomes just like you, then the country needs tons and tons of **** to create a soceity who can accept others and have a small thing called humanity.

I am not aware of any govt. move to ban clothes or pubs. You paranoia are you own, a creation of your "secular" kerala media. Go fight it yourself.

You can believe what you want. That is your business. However SC has heard arguments from both sides have have decided to ban pron from the internet. That should be good enough for you. :coffee:

Spare me the speech about motherhood and apple pie nonsense. Go dish it out to someone else with a higher tolerance for you BS.

I am not aware of any govt. move to ban clothes or pubs. You paranoia are you own, a creation of your "secular" kerala media. Go fight it yourself.

You can believe what you want. That is your business. However SC has heard arguments from both sides have have decided to ban pron from the internet. That should be good enough for you. :coffee:

Spare me the speech about motherhood and apple pie. Go dish it out to someone else.

But pubs and provocative clothes are also against our culture, right? ...

ya ya kerala kerala, secular blah blah blah... got bored hearing that ...

Back
Top Bottom