What's new

Suspend Nato supply in reaction to drones: Parliamentary Committee

Your alleged source of alleged Brazinski quotes will be appreciated.

Here we go with more made up info.

Osama bin Laden is on record bragging of masterminding 911. How do you keep going off on these untrue tangents?

@American Eagle

America and NATO supporting Al-Qaeda in Libya:
Mr al-Hasidi admitted that he had recruited "around 25" men from the Derna area in eastern Libya to fight against coalition troops in Iraq. Some of them, he said, are "today are on the front lines in Adjabiya".

Mr al-Hasidi insisted his fighters "are patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists," but added that the "members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader". .........Mr al-Hasidi admitted he had earlier fought against "the foreign invasion" in Afghanistan, before being "captured in 2002 in Peshwar, in Pakistan".
Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

The Telegraph reported the Libyan rebel commander Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, an al-Qaeda fighter in Afghanistan and Pakistan, admitted that his fighters have al-Qaeda links. That interview is linked below.
Libyan War: The Truth -- US Supporting al Qaeda Insurgents Against the Will of the Libyan People

Why is the United States helping the Libyan rebels who are backed by Al Qaeda and other radical Islamic interests?
Why is the United States Helping Al Qaeda in Libya? | UNCOVERAGE.net

More links below:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...a-the-West-and-al-Qaeda-on-the-same-side.html

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-government-backs-libyan-al-qaeda-while-hyping-terror-attacks-inside-u-s/

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=212003

http://patdollard.com/2011/03/truth...elping-fighters-who-killed-americans-in-iraq/

American Eagle, looks like you guys (AKA Nato and US) are supporting terrorists, so what does that make you??

All this BULLSH!T your spurting on this forum about Pakistan, Taliban, Al-Qaeda and Osama in Peshawar why don't you take it and shove up where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no justification whatsoever of the Blasphemy Laws, nor was there any justification for the terrorists in today's Pakistan, this year, 2011, for havng murdered the Paksitani Minister of Community Affairs, himself a Christian, with a family history in Pakistan from it's founding in 1947.

There in no excuse in anything you write for use of religion as a violent, insane modern day tool of repressive, wouldbe king of the mountain religious fanactics.

looks like the management of this forum is not pleased at me calling americans as terrorists. I don't care even if you ban me but the fact remains that americans are the biggest terrorists the history of mankind has ever produced.

and mr American eagle! the american terrorists have no right to poke their useless noses in our internal affairs and the Blasphemy law is to stay, try to live by this reality.......

My alleged source is a Documentary on soviet-Afghan war where mr. frank gave interview as tell those exact words, In same documentary Brazinski on Border is speaking to Afghan tribesmen, preaching jihad.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/26053-soviet-afghan-war-documentary.html

Hoping you will not deny and back off from any claims you or many americans are making that US was not involved in anything ill activities during soviet-afghan war and after.
My previous post makes forum-er and a common man aware of it, let the surfers hit the link and read the ugly reality.

This is very similar to the statements by Indian Rajas and Nawabs from ancient times. These $tupids will fight amongst each other and invite outside interference. Soon all these rajas and nawabs would be so weak that the small time warlords would occupy the whole country.

Pakistan and India are joined at the hip. If one dies or gets sick, it won't be too long before the other gets the same infection and disease.

I don't expect many patriotic Indians to understand this dire situation. Because they are too busy thinking about "shining". However the current environment could be a calm before a major storm (hopefully not) if you know what I mean.

Thanks.

Well, one has to agree that we (that includes all of pre partition India and some more) have paid a heavy price for the infighting. That is a fact of history.

Now, it is not India that is claiming itself to be a Central Asian or Arab country. I agree that we share the destiny and your troubles will spill over to us.

In the current situation, all we can do is try and insulate ourselves as much as we can. And hope you will realize the obvious some day.

India has little leverage on how Pakistan behaves. We can only control our responses.

My alleged source is a Documentary on soviet-Afghan war where mr. frank gave interview as tell those exact words, In same documentary Brazinski on Border is speaking to Afghan tribesmen, preaching jihad.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/26053-soviet-afghan-war-documentary.html

Hoping you will not deny and back off from any claims you or many Americans are making that US was not involved in anything ill activities during soviet-afghan war and after.
My previous post makes forum-er and a common man aware of it, let the surfers hit the link and read the ugly reality.

How about we look at current day a bit.

We all know Libyans are fighting against a tyrant and in the process begging for help. Americans and NATO are in return providing assistance.

I sure hope you are not supporting Gadha-fi (donkey-is).

Now fast forward to the year 2021, and for some reason (hopefully not) the same Libyan rebels become anti-West.

Would you then blame the CIA's help in 2011 for the possible mess in 2021?

Same way back in 1979, Afghans were fighting against their own commie-tyrants. US helped them get out of jam and helped them win against the commies.

Note that USA was not fighting in the country but instead "helping" the afghans just like now USA is helping Libyan rebels.

Do you think then it was fair for Afghans (or will be fair for Libyans) to allow open and declared anti-US forces to settle in their territories?

peace

Well, one has to agree that we (that includes all of pre partition India and some more) have paid a heavy price for the infighting. That is a fact of history.

Now, it is not India that is claiming itself to be a Central Asian or Arab country. I agree that we share the destiny and your troubles will spill over to us.

In the current situation, all we can do is try and insulate ourselves as much as we can. And hope you will realize the obvious some day.

India has little leverage on how Pakistan behaves. We can only control our responses.

The problem is, your government doesn't behave as a good neighbour.. India being through so many incountry complexities should understand Pakistan's position in current situation better, but what is your country doing? igniting the fire further.. no wonder Pakistani's have to stand up to every pressure by themselves but india should take the principle stand if not involve in it.. If it doesn't, then the next time you get problems within india you'll be all alone.. keep it in mind that "strong" India is also against US or WESTERN agenda.. the reason why they keep supporting Pakistan also is to keep India in check..

How about we look at current day a bit.

Sure, lets do it..

We all know Libyans are fighting against a tyrant and in the process begging for help. Americans and NATO are in return providing assistance.

Its UN responsibility, lybians asked under UN charter.. so misquotation

I sure hope you are not supporting Gadha-fi (donkey-is).

I have noticed that you tend to give people names by yourself, it doesn't give you authenticity..

Now fast forward to the year 2021, and for some reason (hopefully not) the same Libyan rebels become anti-West.

There should be strong reasons behind it.. (if it happens)

Would you then blame the CIA's help in 2011 for the possible mess in 2021?

Sure! If they left Libya in a mess like they did with Afghanistan, people were left "on their own" by UN and US.. No infra-structure, No economy, No food for people, Not even proper medical facilities for injured, in total, No support for them or planning for their development..

People have to eat!! and the easiest way to "earn" money was "drugs" and thats what Afghans did! It earned them bad name and strong protest from internal sub-regiemes..

If those drugs infiltrated West or US, its not Afghanistani's fault, they should have been treated better "under UN charter"..

This also escalated a hatred towards UN and US and no one can blame them..

So If same happens with Libya, i would not be amazed if they rise up against the west, US and UN..

Same way back in 1979, Afghans were fighting against their own commie-tyrants. US helped them get out of jam and helped them win against the commies.

You really need to read history mate!

Note that USA was not fighting in the country but instead "helping" the afghans just like now USA is helping Libyan rebels.

US was not "helping" the afghans against a tyrant leader.. it was "helping" the Afghans against USSR (a rival super-power).. Libya is total different ball-game..

Do you think then it was fair for Afghans (or will be fair for Libyans) to allow open and declared anti-US forces to settle in their territories?

peace

Hope that never happens.. but if they are left like afghans to die with hunger and disease then they will not be accountable for whatever they do.. it would be International community's fault..

As i said before, Afghanistan and Libya are totally two different scenarios..

Peace to you too..

The problem is, your government doesn't behave as a good neighbour.. India being through so many incountry complexities should understand Pakistan's position in current situation better, but what is your country doing? igniting the fire further.. no wonder Pakistani's have to stand up to every pressure by themselves but india should take the principle stand if not involve in it.. If it doesn't, then the next time you get problems within india you'll be all alone.. keep it in mind that "strong" India is also against US or WESTERN agenda.. the reason why they keep supporting Pakistan also is to keep India in check..

I am not sure what would Pakistan expect after decades of sponsoring terror in India! It has still not stopped. All those LETs and other Jihadis are being maintained for a purpose.

And yes, we know that USA has always tried to maintain some kind of parity between India and Pakistan. Let's see how long they can keep it up.

I am not sure what would Pakistan expect after decades of sponsoring terror in India! It has still not stopped. All those LETs and other Jihadis are being maintained for a purpose.

And yes, we know that USA has always tried to maintain some kind of parity between India and Pakistan. Let's see how long they can keep it up.

Well.. we can play the "blame game" if you want.. we can "dig out" who did what.. i'm up for it.. but at the moment our concern is not India.. its the US's involvement in Pakistan and killing of innocent civilians.. so lets keep "our normal" game at hold..

In reality, Pakistan and India are like brothers who don't like each other, but that does not mean that if one is weekened or injured the other would survive.. Neither Strong India nor Strong Pakistan suits US or WESTERN tastes.. The sooner we understand this the better it is for both of our nations..

Anyways, thats just my thoughts

Sir Have you been to Saudi? Ever? Do you have any idea of the history of major families there?

Anyone who saw Saudi in the 80s annd 90s would not forget the sight of construction equipment clearly marked as "Laden" or "Bin laden".

Osama back then was a little boy. So one would ask "who the heck is bin laden" who owns pretty much the whole Saudi when it comes to construction.

The answer?

--- Osama? Nopesee. This twat was a little boy

-- Dad bin laden? Yes Siree. The dad Bin Laden had scores of children and why not? he was the richest man so he deserved all of the 4 wives and and at lest one slave maiden from every part of the world.

One of the "scores" of children one turns out to be the khabees one.

The rest were good natured international businessmen who had ties with every major bank and company in the EU and US.

However all these conspiracy theorists do not want to do the home work, and thus end of spreading falsehood.

Peace

In the current situation, all we can do is try and insulate ourselves as much as we can. ....

This is nice to say at your level.

Unfortunately Indian gov is not "insulating" itself. Instead it is in the middle of all the mess in Afghanistan. There was no need for Indians to be there in the first place. But they did and continue doing so.

Hope this clarifies the things.

Sir Have you been to Saudi? Ever? Do you have any idea of the history of major families there?

Anyone who saw Saudi in the 80s annd 90s would not forget the sight of construction equipment clearly marked as "Laden" or "Bin laden".

Osama back then was a little boy. So one would ask "who the heck is bin laden" who owns pretty much the whole Saudi when it comes to construction.

The answer?

--- Osama? Nopesee. This twat was a little boy

-- Dad bin laden? Yes Siree. The dad Bin Laden had scores of children and why not? he was the richest man so he deserved all of the 4 wives and and at lest one slave maiden from every part of the world.

One of the "scores" of children one turns out to be the khabees one.

The rest were good natured international businessmen who had ties with every major bank and company in the EU and US.

However all these conspiracy theorists do not want to do the home work, and thus end of spreading falsehood.

Peace

Thanks for the respectful reply, Osama was a twat (and IF he is alive, he still IS)

Let me ask your extreme self, when Osama bin Laden went to Afghanistan, who was the one who trained him, supported him and encouraged him to go ahead with killing the soviet soldiers?.. Bin-Laden family? No sire, they were CIA and US government..

I have been trying to find the link to a "long lost" story which was highlighted pre 9/11 when i was a young guy.. where US literally tried to kill Osama bin laden cuz he had fullfilled his duty (as is norm for CIA).. Now for the sake of argument, even if we accept that 9/11 was Osama's doing, can you blame him?..

Here is the "twisted" version of those events.. The Alleged 1994 Assassination Attempt on Osama bin Laden

As the saying goes, "you reap what you sow".. and "Action and reaction"

Back
Top Bottom