What's new

Suspend Nato supply in reaction to drones: Parliamentary Committee

situation is tricky! pakistan's resistance is making US mad! we have seen the skeletons falling out of the closet in last couple of weeks. leaking Rana's confession about ISI's involvement in mumbai attacks, then a artilcle about Zardari inicting army & ISI about their links to non state actors & today mullen openly suggesting that ISI is supporting terrorists. These revelations only goes to show.. if you push US hard, they will start playing their cards!!

And here is a video of your former president supporting the Terrorists (then considered freedom fighters by your government)!

One of the guys in the video is Jalaludin Haqqani, the same guy who you now call a "Wahabi" terrorist!

Of course West created this scum and dirt called Taliban and Haqqani group. Now they will have to clean this of theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they woke up when the damage to the roads have been done, already.
They repair coast of motorways and highways would amount to $billions.

I think the right approach would be to cut the supply until road repair bill is not paid.

Are you saying your highways are damaged and not good anymore?

Not just Afghans, but many people in Pakistan are directly involved in misusing this trade agreement and saving billions in tax evasions.

This is why there needs to be strict monitoring of the route.

It is true that Pakistanis are involved in the smuggling. It takes two to tango.

However the route from Karachi to Khyber is already monitored. The containers are sealed and they remain so until they reach Afghanistan.

It is in Afghanistan that they open the containers, put the stuff on donkeys and cross back into FATA.

I kind of noticed that you guys are not that familiar with Afghan Transit agreement and its implications.

Thanks.

Of course West created this scum and dirt called Taliban and Haqqani group. Now they will have to clean this of theirs.

Correction.

West did not "CREATE" the Taliboobies. They "HIRED" and PAID money for the commie project. Once the commie project was over, no more money.

It is like Microsoft hires an IT company for a project and pays "mutually" agreed funds. However once the project is over, and the agreed upon sum is paid, Microsoft stops the payment. As it will be $tupid to expect the MS to continue paying the IT company for life.

Oh and the worst thing the contractor IT company can do is to start sabotaging Microsoft. This is a HUGE no no.

Taliboobies were paid by the USA and UsA gave mutually agreed upon money. However it was never intended that Taliboobies will become "ghar Damaad" of uncle sam. Once the project was over, these scum Taliboobies started attacking their ex-Master. Shame shame shame.

Thanks.

... today mullen openly suggesting that ISI is supporting terrorists. These revelations only goes to show.. if you push US hard, they will start playing their cards!!

You are putting words in Adm Mullen's mouth. He simply said that few within the ISI could be supporting Gulbadan.

But you go ahead and expand it to include not only the whole of ISI but army too.

Reading comprehension issues perhaps.

I think you have forgotten his links with high officials and business tycoons in US of A.. ....

Care to explain which high officials in USA were linked with OBL?

.... i KNOW their [FATA Pakhtoon] mentality and respect towards their own people.. No matter taliboobies (as you call them) are there or not..

Well Taliboobies killed so many Pakhtoons and yet it was rather impossible for Pakhtoons to get revenge until Pak army sent in the soldiers. So you see the old school of Pakhtoon wali is broken in the face of slaughter done by TAliboobies.

Here we go with more made up info.

Osama bin Laden is on record bragging of masterminding 911. How do you keep going off on these untrue tangents?

Well done thread derailed.
I did not read completely what american eagle said, there are various parties presenting their own loose facts that Pakistan attacked india with absolutely no proof, dead wrong.
No sane small poor nation would attack another big nation, knowing they have nothing in their inventory that that can annihilate the enemy totally, that is wishful thinking on their part.
So to "them" Move On we dealt with 1965, came out victorious nothing in it to Whine about. It was a failed Speech.

The poster whining about terrorism religious fanatics has to be reminded of CIA chief and US National Security Advisor Brzezinski on the borders of afghanistan telling those afghan tribesmen your God is true God fight the russians. Mujahedin religious fanatics extremist with massive funding and weapons were created by US Govt with the help of CIA before someone comes out to whine look into your own doing and accept it had you not done that Pakistan would not have been in such a situation during and after afghan war. The era of 60's and 70's was similar to Turkey with no so called islamist or fanatics it only came into production line with thankful contribution from US.

It was Regan who stepped up Aid to the Afghan Rebels or so called Jihadists/ now Taliban and their various networks.

Former CIA Afghan Dir Taskforce in his very own words Mr. Frank Anderson says : " On the Other hand constant under current of understanding that while we were providing means to wage this war they were waging And that It is entirely True It is a War that was fought with our Goal but with their blood.", Regan Administration increased it covert military supply to mujahedin now terrorist/talibans.

On the record, US National Security Advisor Brzezinski said he they were ready to Arm then mujahedin without reveling america's role.

Again on the record Mr. Brzezinski asks and tells on the camera to those afghan fighters Calling them Soliders of God to double their efforts.
His words "We know of their deep belief in God that We are confident that their struggle will succeed. Pointing finger in a direction; he says "That Land over there is yours, you will go back to it one day because your fight will prevail and you will have your homes and mosques because your cause is right and God is on your side."

Read above Brzezinski keeping bringing in God, stressing jihad in those afghans..

It is in Afghanistan that they open the containers, put the stuff on donkeys and cross back into FATA.

Not all goods are transferred in containers. Infact there are a lot of 1 and 5-ton pickups that carry the goods tied with ropes. They are given clearance from customs officials without any verification.
Funny thing is that the cars that are smuggled into Pakistan are in use by political leaders. There is absolutely no way that this system is going to change. There are a lot of vested interests at stake; those of the rich businessmen and the treacherous leadership.

The Supply routes has to end now as it would lead to or Pakistan would be blamed of stealing and providing weapons to certain alleged links to networks.

From now on I see everything as a wider trap for Pakistan, all such assistance to US/NATO must come to an end from Pakistan's side.

Here we go with more made up info.

Osama bin Laden is on record bragging of masterminding 911. How do you keep going off on these untrue tangents?

When you are being bombarded with accusations then why not claim them and get famous.. thats what terrorists want.. them to be known around the globe.. i said NO SOLID PROOF HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY US TO CONFIRM THEIR INVOLVEMENT.. Osama's "confession" came long after the accusation of US about al qaeeda..

If i start calling you a terrorist every post, every second, every minute, every day.. one day you'll say.. OH HELL I AM so what now?.. got the point mate?

As far as "confessions" are concerned.. here's something for you to PONDER UPON!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AAtish, no need to engage with them who won't or don't acknowledge even thought their previous administrations openly agree and acknowledge they funded supported and helped in all possible ways the so called islamist jihadist networks for their interests and goals.

If you call him a terrorist he will report you lol, weirdly most of them involved in 9/11 were 15 Saudis but I see them getting treated with $60 Billion worth of weapons I can imagine US has no value for their own people, instead of punishing these whabis.

@American Eagle, so what your saying is that American and NATO are in Afghanistan to destroy Al-Qaeda and Taliban am i right?

Back
Top Bottom