What's new

Suspend Nato supply in reaction to drones: Parliamentary Committee

There is no justification whatsoever of the Blasphemy Laws, nor was there any justification for the terrorists in today's Pakistan, this year, 2011, for havng murdered the Paksitani Minister of Community Affairs, himself a Christian, with a family history in Pakistan from it's founding in 1947.

There in no excuse in anything you write for use of religion as a violent, insane modern day tool of repressive, wouldbe king of the mountain religious fanactics.

What is the justification of murder of 35 maliks who wanted to support the govt against religious fanatics.

There is no justification whatsoever of the Blasphemy Laws, nor was there any justification for the terrorists in today's Pakistan, this year, 2011, for havng murdered the Paksitani Minister of Community Affairs, himself a Christian, with a family history in Pakistan from it's founding in 1947.

There in no excuse in anything you write for use of religion as a violent, insane modern day tool of repressive, wouldbe king of the mountain religious fanactics.

If you are replying to me, then please know that there are more Muslims in jail under the Blasphemy Law than followers of other religions. Powreful individuals are misusing this law to put their enemies behind bars for revenge. The Law itself is OK, it is the implementation that is wrong.

As far as justification goes, it is the US that justifies its anti-Muslim policies while criticizing those of others. If you truly believe in your statement for not justifying terrorism, then let me see the US enact laws against defamation of Islam and Muslims. Criticizing Pakistani policies is understandable, but people go too far sometimes.

Put Terry Jones and other anti-Muslim fundamentalists and terrorists behind bars and then we can discuss terrorism. Until then, I'm sorry to say, no American has any right to speak on this topic.

You indicate lack of understanding of basic democratic tenants: secular governance; freedom of religions, all religions. Everything in a free, open, and democratic society is open to and for discussion, acceptance, or rejection.

I personally do not like rudeness and crudeness but even those traits are protected under the US Constitution Freedom of Expression sections.

All and any Americans, or any other nationality for that matter, are free in a world forum and specifically inside the USA to speak on any subject, even if they or perhaps you don't know what they are talking about.

Your opinions here perhaps define you as an undemocratic zealot, but you, too, have a right to be such a person.

Have a good day.

:lol: :lol:

Living in the US and don't even realize that you can't criticize Israeli policies and actions among others, all prohibited under the anti-Semitic laws. All I wanted to point out was that the US policies are biased. There a lot of topics that cannot be discussed at all.

You appear disconnected from the fact that the US is no longer the same tolerant society that the forefathers wanted it to be. You have failed to answer the basic issue that I pointed out. Instead you choose to give a vague reply on your self-assumed superiority.

Even the UK prohibited the entry to that terrorist called Terry. Your society can learn something from them: protection of all religions.

:lol: :lol:

Living in the US and don't even realize that you can't criticize Israeli policies and actions among others, all prohibited under the anti-Semitic laws. All I wanted to point out was that the US policies are biased. There a lot of topics that cannot be discussed at all.

You appear disconnected from the fact that the US is no longer the same tolerant society that the forefathers wanted it to be. You have failed to answer the basic issue that I pointed out. Instead you choose to give a vague reply on your self-assumed superiority.

Even the UK prohibited the entry to that terrorist called Terry. Your society can learn something from them: protection of all religions.

That is plain WRONG. Criticism of Israel's policies, as well as all other issues, is healthy and strong in the USA. Protection of ALL religions, including Islam, is part and parcel of society here. It is not perfect, but still better than just about everywhere else on this planet.

I am remind of the saying:

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

The indignation is justified, but the realpolitik prevents action.

Denying reality and the facts does not invent truth, it proves some make up what they want the facts to be.

Here some facts about Osama bin Laden's earlier time in the Peshawar, Pakistan area. I would be glad to have a factual, not made up, report from you now as to where inside the total territory of Pakistan today, 2011, we can find Osama bin Laden. This information will earn you a huge reward.

See also: CIA-Osama bin Laden controversy
Mujahideen in Afghanistan

Bin Laden with Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir in 1997.After leaving college in 1979 bin Laden joined Abdullah Azzam to fight the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan[48] and lived for a time in Peshawar.[49]By 1984, with Azzam, bin Laden established Maktab al-Khadamat, which funneled money, arms and Muslim fighters from around the Arabic world into the Afghan war. Through al-Khadamat, bin Laden's inherited family fortune[50] paid for air tickets and accommodation, dealt with paperwork with Pakistani authorities and provided other such services for the jihad fighters. Osama established a camp in Afghanistan, and with other volunteers fought the Soviets.

It was during his time in Peshawar that he began wearing camouflage-print jackets and carrying a captured Soviet assault rifle, which urban legends claimed he had obtained by killing a Russian soldier with his bare hands.[51

Osama bin Laden was kicked out of Pakistan which is when and how he settled into Afghanistan, after the Afghan War was over.

You may also want to read Peter Bergen's book THE OSAMA BIN LADEN I KNEW for more details on bin Laden being kicked out of Pakistan, hence into Afghanistan. Before his time in Peshawar bin Laden has set up radical operations in Sudan, but was kicked out of that nation as well for using Sudan as a base to support terrorism in the Muslim world.

Read more: Osama bin Laden: Biography from Answers.com

Excuse me?? are you suggesting that Answers.com is "Authentic" for you??.. if so, it is useless to talk sense with you.. Amazing!!

And besdes, Western Media is sh!t in my eyes.. i still remember WMDs.. do you??

Did we ask your suggestion on OUR laws??.. or do we WANT your input on how to RUN OUR country?? NO!!.. we do not TELL YOU how to run your country so you shudn't put ur leg where it doesn't belong.. PERIOD!!

Excuse me?? are you suggesting that Answers.com is "Authentic" for you??.. if so, it is useless to talk sense with you.. Amazing!!

And besdes, Western Media is sh!t in my eyes.. i still remember WMDs.. do you??

Peter Bergen's book talks about the same. So it is correct that Ben Ladeen started his deadly career in Peshawar.

However let bygones be bygones and worry about issues of today.

What Qaida did back then was bad for Commies.

What Qaida and its offshoots are doing NOW is bad for Pakistan. And therefore it is important for us to clean out the $hite from the hills of FATA, down to Punjab and even from Karachi.

Thanks.

Did we ask your suggestion on OUR laws??.. or do we WANT your input on how to RUN OUR country?? NO!!.. we do not TELL YOU how to run your country so you shudn't put ur leg where it doesn't belong.. PERIOD!!

While that is true, check the thread out here where the Muslims are planning a huge rally against the Royal Wedding in the UK or insisting that the veil be allowed in France against their laws.

I presume, it cuts both ways, if one wants to be fair.

You indicate lack of understanding of basic democratic tenants: secular governance; freedom of religions, all religions. Everything in a free, open, and democratic society is open to and for discussion, acceptance, or rejection.

Sorry for bluntly saying the truth :P.. democracy?? freedom of speech?? secular governance?? freedom of religion?? i don't think YOU or YOUR ancesters even can talk about them.. US is NOT YOUR HOME.. YOU are also MIGRANT there.. and which democracy are you talking about?? the one which kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people cuz they wanted OIL? or the one which killed hundreds of thousands of people to get their hand on a strategic point is SE Asia? Which democracy are you talking about?? the one which went in IRAQ war even though more than a million people protested against it in London?? or the one which went to the same war even though millions of people protested against it in US?? sorry my friend YOU do NOT have the right to talk about anything..

I personally do not like rudeness and crudeness but even those traits are protected under the US Constitution Freedom of Expression sections.

So why then you "nick" people from around the globe and prosecute them just because they "talk" against the american regeime?

All and any Americans, or any other nationality for that matter, are free in a world forum and specifically inside the USA to speak on any subject, even if they or perhaps you don't know what they are talking about.

Normal American people don't know SH!T.. you wanna know how much they understand these things.. watch numerous videos on youtube when they were asked questions about global politics.. they don't even know the currency of UK.. their MOTHER LAND..

Your opinions here perhaps define you as an undemocratic zealot, but you, too, have a right to be such a person.

Everybody can see who here is undemocratic and unethical zealot, and yes.. you too have the right to speak up your mind.. but ONLY about things you KNOW.. not to speak on things which you have only HEARD OF..

Have a good day.

You too..

Being an Indian, you may want to rejoice whenever Pakistan gets devalued.

However just look at the world map (google it if possible) and see that the shortest and least expensive land route to kabul and Kandahar is through Pakistan.

Why should I mince my words ?

I as an Indian will definitely like it when Pakistan's value reduces in the eyes of the US. After all the F-16s, AMRAAMs, LGBs, Anti-Armor missiles that you get as a part of WoT are for use against my country only. And this may take India-US relations, which I think is extremely important , a notch higher. Remember we are not friends. We are rivals and maybe even enemies.

And yes the cheapest route is still through Pakistan but the US cannot be held hostage to it forever.

Suspend Nato supply in reaction to drones: Parliamentary Committee

These are empty sloganeering by uncouth tribals who are not too different from Sad-Damn, and Gadha-fi.

When a military power 1000 time stronger than you is asking for a favor and paying you, then you better not mess it up. Otherwise they will tear you apart and get the same thing for free.

NATO is not India that can be pushed around by our military or our poor and pathetic masses.

One must use brain and not rely on tribal stupidity like those of Afghans. If you challenge a super power, you better have support form a supper power. Don't go it alone otherwise you will be what Iqbal said

--- Tumhari dastan tak na ho gi dastano main

When NATO/US challenged Sad-Damn, he challenged it back, and look what happened to him. He, and his pathetic sons and all of his country got sodomized. All his bravado aside, he was pulled out a dirt hole and hanged.

These parliamentarians and their supporters will unfortunately meet the same end if they don't learn from the history.

Look at Gadha-fi (a donkey) who is getting his country destroyed in the name of uncouth-tribalism.

Our Pakistan is a beautiful country. Let's not do anything that will end up destroying our wonderful cities, our assembly halls, our sky srapers, our schools, and our colleges and our universties.

Our army has tiny tiny number of airplanes that may be good to fight small countries like Somalia or Iran. But we cannot use our airforce on sustained based to fight India let alone NATO. Do you know how long does it take in our country to build one decent bridge. God forbid if they get destroyed in a war, we would need 50 years to rebuild them.

Oh and let's not bring our nukie toys into the discussion. Because NATO has much much bigger toys and ultimately our fertile land will be radioactive and not theirs.

So it is time to be patient and very very careful if we want to see our country survive in the long run and survive with relative ease.

Back
Top Bottom