What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

India is just responding but yes, india will trigger another partition of Pakistan untill pakistan stops terror activities in whole region which every of its neighboring country is fed up off.
i was same asking to my sings punjabi partner from indian side they dying to have their county kaslstan and Pakistanis policy makers are quit serious about to help them

ISPR requested indian army to bring indian media and show them where the strikes happened.

Haha trying hard to sell old pics with new titles.. yet you are talking crap.. the one who always bring nukes.
Get well soon ..[/QUOT
Haha trying hard to sell old pics with new titles.. yet you are talking crap.. the one who always bring nukes.
Get well soon ..
what shameless you are after your Amy made you mamooo infront of world... seriously...... what ever pic you are talking about it was not shown by pak army... it may does by some random person or tv..... but not like your army hahahaha.. what type of people are you....... Mi amigo se encuentra no tienen pies

Only Pakistani members seem to care about him. No Indians are mentioning him.
than conversation is finish.. this is what we were saying to you guys... since this all dama started by your army and your stupid modi.. we are men of act..... not Bollywood effected

what shameless you are after your Amy made you mamooo infront of world... seriously...... what ever pic you arSo talking about it was not shown by pak army... it may does by some random person or tv..... but not like your army hahahaha.. what type of people are you....... Mi amigo se encuentra no tienen pies

May be you closed your eyes.. oh I forgot US asked pakistan to take action on terror camps and cross border, Russia asked Pakistan, France asked Pakistan. So are the South Asian countries... yet you still talking.. how nice.. you must be proud of that... That's why getting personal, may be due emotional imbalance.. get well soon..

ISPR requested indian army to bring indian media and show them where the strikes happened.
Now they thought over this request and decided that it could be another surgical failure . .. . . . . so they responded to ISPR "sir g kal" , and decided to keep answering the same whenever such request is made. Maybe we should invite their media to have a look at their captive and the dead still lying around.

May be you closed your eyes.. oh I forgot US asked pakistan to take action on terror camps and cross border, Russia asked Pakistan, France asked Pakistan. So are the South Asian countries... yet you still talking.. how nice.. you must be proud of that... That's why getting personal, may be due emotional imbalance.. get well soon..
we dont caRE ANYMORE DEAR... WE KNOW USA is busy with Russia IN SYRIA.. and they not gona come very soon and Russia is busy as well.. so who els we should care.. i feel Pakistan is in very good position.... after DG took press to area..... it is very clear to us... so keep trolling. and about china..... my dear we know where china stands after stopping water to India

than conversation is finish.. this is what we were saying to you guys... since this all dama started by your army and your stupid modi.. we are men of act..... not Bollywood effected

It is very hard to comprehend what you are trying to say.

It is very hard to comprehend what you are trying to say.
i tried to point out three things........i am not going into detail ..... you did not get that....wait for next post. my dear friend

we dont caRE ANYMORE DEAR... WE KNOW USA is busy with Russia IN SYRIA.. and they not gona come very soon and Russia is busy as well.. so who els we should care.. i feel Pakistan is in very good position.... after DG took press to area..... it is very clear to us... so keep trolling. and about china..... my dear we know where china stands after stopping water to India

But the point is about world views about terror camps.. apart you world got different views.. just like OBL never happened in Pakistan.

But the point is about world views about terror camps.. apart you world got different views.. just like OBL never happened in Pakistan.

What? It never happened in Pakistan. They never knew he was there. Haven't you heard? Stop making BS claims.

/s

Please send them, if you guy's have an inch of self-respect--or shut up once for all----we are waiting for these braves vegitables since parlimant and bombay dramas

Why this frustration. U urself accepted India provoked with small arms and killed 2 of your soliders. Why what are u waiting for? Ur Defence Minister openly said that India will be nuked. How long will you take? And this deployment is just incase. Don't worry they are battle ready and already did something you won't forget for rest of Ur life? . . .

They are just waiting for go head call from PM. It's up to you. We are actually waiting for Ur tactical nuclear weapons.

The Pakistan Army today said that it was “sure” that Indian troops had suffered casualties in the surgical strike on terror launch pads in Azad Kashmir, alleging that India was “hiding” its losses.

I think it's high time pressure is mounted on Indian PMO for evidence and proof once and for all

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom