What's new

Surgical or no Surgical strike? a difficult way to agreed upon.

i think indian army chief wanted to tell you, SIR-Ji-KAL strike, and since there are more than 1 billion idiots accros the border, they taugh it's surgical strike :lol: now we have 2 of yours monkeys, getting raped day and night :laughcry:

Appreciate your love for men. No offence but r u Pathan? We hear weird stories about them here.

Good Day!

Appreciate your love for men. No offence but r u Pathan? We hear weird stories about them here.

Good Day!
Like we like butchering indians?!:enjoy:

Is it not a second thread on the same article. Such a school boy article and I am sure people are discussing everything but the weakness of the articles analysis.

Like we like butchering indians?!:enjoy:

Haven't heard of that one. But if you do, good for you. Eat them once you are done too, be happy.

P.S: I think even Pathan's can't stoop as low as you did. Butcher really? R u a human?

Good day to you and hope life helps you find respect!

Haven't heard of that one. But if you do, good for you. Eat them once you are done too, be happy.

P.S: I think even Pathan's can't stoop as low as you did. Butcher really? R u a human?

Good day to you and hope life helps you find respect!
:lol: i think i hit where it hurt the most

LOL, it's 100000th threads by pakistanis to say that surgical strikes didn't occur. If somebody wanna DENY anything, learn from them.:D
As per Pakistani claims, they can retailiate to any Indian Military adventure.
So, even if surgical strike was fake, Pakistan would be claiming it to be true as an excuse to retailiate, (if it was capable).
So,best way is deny the attack.

For video, yes we taken one from your sovereign territory, will publish it after blurring the faces of our soldiers.:P
And for video provided by Pakistani establishment for border skirmish, it was a Naxal Attack video from 2014, available on YouTube since 2 years.:lol:

This debate of surgical strike between Pakistan and India reminds of Gen. Admiral Aladdin and his nuclear nadal.

hqdefault.jpg

Why should Pakistan get a support from UN when there is no Surgical Strike - Now Confirmed!

This debate of surgical strike between Pakistan and India reminds of Gen. Admiral Aladdin and his nuclear nadal.

hqdefault.jpg

Agree to disagree on what ? Fairy tales? Pakistan has shown aerial footage, took generals to locations, conducted ground surveys, met people, met locals, moved around and found no burnt buildings, no destruction, nothing bombed.

India is deep into layers and layers of humiliation and shame - and there is where I agree.

This surgical farce has proven one thing for sure that even if Pakistan 'actually' starts exporting terror in India as a matter of state policy,India has no testicular fortitude to hurt Pakistan in the real sense.At best,we'll have more such invisible attacks and diplomatic outcry of little benifit.

If fear of retaliation was stopping Pakistan from fueling militancy in India,then this whole episode should give us all the more confidence to give it a go with all the might at our disposal.

Pakistan has to learn a lesson in this whole saga.It's time to move towards the offensive defense.Gone should be the days when our soldiers were fighting Indian nurtured proxies.It's time to create an atmosphere of fear and uncertanity in the ranks of Indian Army.Pakistan has to start supporting the Kashmiri struggle for freedom by whichever means possible.

No fear of retalition from India has the same effect now.They've already shown us what can they do and what will they do.Topi drama is all that they can muster.

This drama is going to make India cringe in the longer run.

Time for our security agencies,govt. and relevant stake holders to re-evaluate the Indian threat.

India just lowered the cost of engaging in Kashmir for Pakistan.

isnay patloon utaarde hey Indian DGMO ki hahahhahahahha

Its very difficult to muster help from international media on fake made up delusions

This surgical farce has proven one thing for sure that even if Pakistan 'actually' starts exporting terror in India as a matter of state policy,India has no testicular fortitude to hurt Pakistan in the real sense.At best,we'll have more such invisible attacks and diplomatic outcry of little benifit.

If fear of retaliation was stopping Pakistan from fueling militancy in India,then this whole episode should give us all the more confidence to give it a go with all the might at our disposal.

Pakistan has to learn a lesson in this whole saga.It's time to move towards the offensive defense.Gone should be the days when our soldiers were fighting Indian nurtured proxies.It's time to create an atmosphere of fear and uncertanity in the ranks of Indian Army.Pakistan has to start supporting the Kashmiri struggle for freedom by whichever means possible.

No fear of retalition from India has the same effect now.They've already shown us what can they do and what will they do.Topi drama is all that they can muster.

This drama is going to make India cringe in the longer run.

Time for our security agencies,govt. and relevant stake holders to re-evaluate the Indian threat.

India just lowered the cost of engaging in Kashmir for Pakistan.

I would like to see what form this "offensive defense" will take. For example, is Khalistan is back on the cards?

I would like to see what form this "offensive defense" will take. For example, is Khalistan is back on the cards?

I don't think Khalistan is a viable option for now as well as forseeable future.
India has made a lot of things easy in Kashmir..for Pakistan to exploit.
All efforts should be concentrated there.

Everything is on the cards now. We know you did no surgical strike but since you're sticking to the stance that you did, let us make the most of it. Its a win-win for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom