What's new

Surgical or no Surgical strike? a difficult way to agreed upon.

"UN chief's spokesperson Stephane Dujarric had earlier said that the UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) "has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incidents","

So if UNMOGIP did not directly observe and firing across LOC (from their offices in Muzaffarabad) does that mean there was not firing on the LOC, then how did 2 Pakistani soldiers die?

Same logic applies for this cross border operation on Pakistani side of LOC.

Nonsense, your UN Ambassador appears to have taken offence on the comments made the UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP). Not sure why he's losing sleep over it.

Pakistanis and Indians are bickering over the audacity of Surgical strike. but how can come it be possible for a layman to believe which type of argument in. Actually both sides can presents lots of arguments to support their belief but for a rational, impartial and truth finder its not the arguments which can buy his belief but the facts and logic. so is there anyway where all the parties can be brought on the same page?
IMO, to gauge the audacity of so-called strike we need to focus on the future developments that are going to be occurred like suppose that India has carried out strike then why did DGMO of India stressed upon the very statement that" these strikes have been stopped and we have no further plan" this statement raise not only red flags but put across the signal of restraining and others like this. if Pakistan is wrong in its saying then there should not be further escalation by Pakistani side by infiltrating in India by sending terrorist, according to indian establishment that Pak does so, but if Pak is right in its saying then it would carry out such covert strike at the place of pakistani choosing where International attention can be gained because pak has got some idea by this drama, according to Pak view, that India is restraining and it can implement the doctrine of limited escalation to offset India`s actions in Balochistan etc.
there are other possible reactions by both sides to be carefully analyzed but for me this is very important because both armies have to respond to their credibility in their respective constituency which has been come into question.
when have half knowledge , do not write , on grounds things are too Hot for PA to handle right now..... Ground reality is different..

Nonsense, your UN Ambassador appears to have taken offence on the comments made the UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP). Not sure why he's losing sleep over it.
no offence , he said since UNMOGIP is not present in the area therefore " he saying that he didnt see anything" is right ...

The fundamental question is , Where was UNMOGIP located on that night?

BTW their is NO UNMOGIP on Indian side....

Which enemy did Modi bring down on his knees? Does modi consider his own soldier, soldier tht is captured by Pakistan army, his enemy? Bcoz, right now, only tht captured soldier must be on his knees, begging for mercy from Pak army...And which proof are u talking abt, after which pak army top brass should resign? Plz enlighten us...
your news channels saying but your Army saying differently , which one u believe?

strike in return
i am seeing a lot of Indian members saying Pakistan should do a surgical strike back? so the whole drama was for India to fake the surgical strike first in order for Pakistan to make the mistake of attacking back?

Lets assume, i believe none....Hasnt your own minister said tht we are talking to Pakistan, regd the release of our soldier?
well, Yes , India said Solider missing and might have crossed LOC and informed the PAK to check , and PAK replied they haven't captured / find any missing Indian soldier on its side.

PAK press started drum beating of capturing 1 RR solider ... So now whom who believe?

well, Yes , India said Solider missing and might have crossed LOC and informed the PAK to check , and PAK replied they haven't captured / find any missing Indian soldier on its side.

PAK press started drum beating of capturing 1 RR solider ... So now whom who believe?

Maliha Lodhi confirmed, your minister confirmed, and Asim bajwa today neither confirmed nor denied...he just said we are looking in to the matter....
So your choice, what to believe

By the way a question to all...

You conduct a strike kill 30 people...
Your enemy already knows where you have struck...

SO WHY NOT DISCLOSE THE LOCATION??

Who are u hiding from now ?? Friends??

I think we must proceed with evidence. It could be embarrassing for Pakistan.

no, let them sweat some more.

Right now none of the higher echelons of the Pak establishment and civilian govt are letting the low levels do all the talking because they do not want to be, yet again, openly caught lying. Their minds are about to split! If the really deny and then the video gets released that;s the end of their careers. If they don't deny, there is no end to to Indian gloating (see Parrikar already poking fun at the Pak leaders in general!)

yeah, let them sweat a bit more. It will do them good and cure a bit of empty bravado

when have half knowledge , do not write , on grounds things are too Hot for PA to handle right now..... Ground reality is different..

And you have just came from the LOC. Plz enlighten us about ground reality.... yeah i know Pak Army were laying over there because of Indian army`s fear. is not like that over there buddy.

Maliha Lodhi confirmed, your minister confirmed, and Asim bajwa today neither confirmed nor denied...he just said we are looking in to the matter....
So your choice, what to believe
well be said one solider might have cross the LOC and requested PAK to go as per procedure. their are many times PAK soldiers came across to Indian side and captured and returned.

And you have just came from the LOC. Plz enlighten us about ground reality.... yeah i know Pak Army were laying over there because of Indian army`s fear. is not like that over there buddy.
well i post with ground reality as soon i got that prevail age to post

no, let them sweat some more.

Right now none of the higher echelons of the Pak establishment and civilian govt are letting the low levels do all the talking because they do not want to be, yet again, openly caught lying. Their minds are about to split! If the really deny and then the video gets released that;s the end of their careers. If they don't deny, there is no end to to Indian gloating (see Parrikar already poking fun at the Pak leaders in general!)

yeah, let them sweat a bit more. It will do them good and cure a bit of empty bravado
Better Modi and Parikar be right this time. And Pakistan minos are not talking. They are openly challenging in UN and elsewhere. Open interviews media briefing. Etc. So better BJP be right

well be said one solider might have cross the LOC and requested PAK to go as per procedure. their are many times PAK soldiers came across to Indian side and captured and returned.

Ok..when u even have all the details given to the media abt his identification, his name, his unit...then atleast i believe tht one soldier is captured by pak army...ok lets even forget right now...whether he crossed inadvertently(the same day, india claimed to conduct surgical strikes, yeah really believable) but forget it right now...
The member who i quoted said tht Modi has brought enemy to his knees, even if no shot was fired...to which i replied which enemy is brought down to knees by modi? Bcoz even if we assume, tht he crossed inadvertently as per indian claim, then in these heated and tense emvironment, between Pak and India, it only makes sense for captured soldier to beg for mercy...which in normal circusmtances might not have been case.. So yes.. Please enlighten me, other than tht soldier, who was brought down to knees by modi?

well i post with ground reality as soon i got that prevail age to post
love to see but you can inbox me right now.

When there is no Surgical Strike, then why did Pakistan ran to U.N and what for.

Its funny that Pakistan now in Delimea -- If they except, they have to respond against India, which they don't have the capability and then they have to except that those terrorists were supported by PA for the cross border terrorism.

If they reject, they loose the option to do retalliate.

Kissiai Billi Khamba hi Nochegi
image.jpg

Better Modi and Parikar be right this time. And Pakistan minos are not talking. They are openly challenging in UN and elsewhere. Open interviews media briefing. Etc. So better BJP be right

Pakistans whining in UN or press conference is nothing new. And there is nothing to prove. Like the commander said, they destroyed the pads, killed the rats and came back. No attack on Pak civilians or military planned. Done. Over.

Now what'd be interesting is if more such pads come up. It is a chance for Pak military to get on the right site, collaborate with India and root out terrorism

Back
Top Bottom