What's new

Support pours in against 'undemocratic' rules as students take to roads across country

And why are bilawal and farhatullah Babar protesting instead of lifting ban from student unions in Sindh
He should lift ban first other provincial governments will follow him
I don't think federal government can ban political activities inside provincial institutions both security and education are under provincial governments

PTI forms provincial governments in Punjab, KPK and Balochistan.

As far as Sindh is concerned, it has ghost schools and universities and thus the unions are ghostly as well and most of the time its a matter of corruption both financial and moral.

People will play politics on this. Its harder for government when its own house is not in order.

How can I know?

take a wild guess.

Let me take a wild guess. They are all paid Indian agents of 5th gen warfare?

Right?

Then it is a bigger problem...How can your young generation are easilt sellable to your arch enemey like India for such minor issues like hike in educatio or somethig simillar...Even in our side too, JNU people are protesting in some form or the other...But branding them as paid agent of India, i think, it is not fair...You can call them irresponsible or liberal brigade..and something simillar to that kind of acronym...

The outrage isn't fake. That is difference of opinion within various party elements.

This is the only way Pakistan can get new political parties.

Then it is a bigger problem...How can your young generation are easilt sellable to your arch enemey like India for such minor issues like hike in educatio or somethig simillar...Even in our side too, JNU people are protesting in some form or the other...But branding them as paid agent of India, i think, it is not fair...You can call them irresponsible or liberal brigade..and something simillar to that kind of acronym...

PM Pakistan says India has bought off cabinet members. This is a serious allegation which must be investigated.

These both provinces already have very strong unions for example ptm
And in third they are not needed

Ok.

Jai Imran Jai

This is the only way Pakistan can get new political parties.

PM Pakistan says India has bought off cabinet members. This is a serious allegation which must be investigated.

Ok.

Jai Imran Jai

Wow!!!... Sometimes, Indian people are should really start respecting our intelligence agencies if they are capable of doing such acts...

We don't need them. We are better off with a benevolent authoritarian rule.
Unless it is myself as that authoritarian ruler, i aint buyin it.
Wow!!!... Sometimes, Indian people are should really start respecting our intelligence agencies if they are capable of doing such acts...
yes. it is just so sad that you cannot see because of the smog.

Unless it is myself as that authoritarian ruler, i aint buyin it.
The guillotine will be part and parcel of that authoritarian rule. I think that I forgot to mention it earlier.

See, you don't have much of a choice.

The guillotine will be a part and parcel of that authoritarian rule. I think that I forgot to mention it earlier.

See, you don't have much of a choice.

Nah its either democracy or Caliph El Sidd.

Take your pick

Let me take a wild guess. They are all paid Indian agents of 5th gen warfare?

Right?

let me ask you something....will one of their demands be accepted/implemented in reality...lets pull our heads from our a$$es take a deep breath of smog and think.

let me ask you something....will one of their demands be accepted/implemented in reality...lets pull our heads from our a$$es take a deep breath of smog and think.

None.
Its just black money which could not be turned white being used by kids to have a little party.

Do you have what it takes to be the Caliph?

Why do you think under authoritarian rule you are to be allowed such questions?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom