What's new

Support pours in against 'undemocratic' rules as students take to roads across country

Must be Arts students....:partay:

When I was an engineering student I didn't have any time for these stupid shenanigans

Pakistani politicians do not disclose their wealth to the authorities but somehow they briefed you of all people just before the eve of great zameer awakening.

How can you say there are no records pre British and then claim it has been the same way for centuries?

jo kaam hota hai wo kyon nahi karte aap?
I mean those tribes are living in same areas since centuries and are native inhabitants of those areas
You talk as if they are foreigners and British planted them in present day Pakistan
And no one briefed me on any thing

I mean those tribes are living in same areas since centuries and are native inhabitants of those areas
You talk as if they are foreigners and British planted them in present day Pakistan
And no one briefed me on any thing

The heads of the tribes were installed as recently as 1857. Those who had sided with the Mughals were killed and marginalised by the invading British forces.

As far as your definition of foreigner is concerned, i have told you, you define someone as foreign based on your tribal instinct not on principles of nation state.

So when is this Student March toppling IK, Bajwa and the establishment???

Lol... yeh nomoonay Apni giri hui chadi tou ooper ker nahi saktay, govt kya topple karain gay... sit back and enjoy the cartoon show.. :D

Nothing is more funny than some old people who failed to deliver having their ego shattered by youngsters wanting to have a voice.

When shit goes down, you people curse. But when people come out on the streets to bring about corrective change, you people still curse because of your fragile egos.

Keep pretending, friends. And when no change comes in the next 50 years, you will have only yourselves to blame.

That's all.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom