What's new

Support pours in against 'undemocratic' rules as students take to roads across country

So the Talibans aka Students are demanding their rights in Ryasat e Madina?

Whoever is surprised needs to watch 1992 World Cup videos.
Lol.

In seriousness, I remember when people also rose up against Musharraf over the CJ dismissal at the time.

The end result of it was that we went from one problem to another problem. Nothing fundamentally changed, and we ultimately had more of the same. I'd wager that all said and done Bilawal Zardari isn't going to bring anything to the new table, neither will whoever PML-N is going to post up, nor will PTI.

IMO ... the average officer and jawan of the Army included, everyone in the country is being taken for a ride by a very small group of people (relatively speaking). And this problem isn't some complex 5th or 6th gen warfare stuff, but charlatanism and petty thievery gone wild.

Abolish semester system?

What the heck are they smoking?

Lol.

In seriousness, I remember when people also rose up against Musharraf over the CJ dismissal at the time.

The end result of it was that we went from one problem to another problem. Nothing fundamentally changed, and we ultimately had more of the same. I'd wager that all said and done Bilawal Zardari isn't going to bring anything to the new table, neither will whoever PML-N is going to post up, nor will PTI.

IMO ... the average officer and jawan of the Army included, everyone in the country is being taken for a ride by a very small group of people (relatively speaking).

Minority has ruled over majority in Pakistan for 72 years. There is nothing new to this, it has all been witnessed before.

The state however needs a new political code which is why there are efforts being made to get that in and we are in proper election preparation.

I wonder the Jamiat is the only student Union allowed to operate?

IMG_20191129_233001.jpg

Minority has ruled over majority in Pakistan for 72 years. There is nothing new to this, it has all been witnessed before.
Are you :crazy: which minority has ruled Pakistan for 70 years?
Just because you don't like some politicians and former rulers doesn't mean they are a minority
I remember when people also rose up against Musharraf
There's a difference between people and lawyers

Rich elite awarded by the British for rebellion against the Mughals in 1857.

Ask the local brahmin he will tell you.
Brahmins are found in India
Pakistanis are ruling Pakistan
Rich and poor people are found in every society

Brahmins are found in India
Pakistanis are ruling Pakistan
Rich and poor people are found in every society

Apko me ek dafa aur keh deta hon. Aap apne maqaami saqafti syasatdaan ka land record nikaal kar dekh len. apki lafaazi me meri koi dilchasbi nahi.

Apko me ek dafa aur keh deta hon. Aap apne maqaami saqafti syasatdaan ka land record nikaal kar dekh len. apki lafaazi me meri koi dilchasbi nahi.
There wasn't any record of lands before British era
And lands are under the control of these same people since centuries
And for your information most of the pakistani politicians aren't very big landowners

There wasn't any record of lands before British era
And lands are under the control of these same people since centuries
And for your information most of the pakistani politicians aren't very big landowners

Pakistani politicians do not disclose their wealth to the authorities but somehow they briefed you of all people just before the eve of great zameer awakening.

How can you say there are no records pre British and then claim it has been the same way for centuries?

jo kaam hota hai wo kyon nahi karte aap?

Pakistani politicians do not disclose their wealth to the authorities but somehow they briefed you of all people just before the eve of great zameer awakening.

How can you say there are no records pre British and then claim it has been the same way for centuries?

jo kaam hota hai wo kyon nahi karte aap?
You really pack quite a punch man, keep it up. Homo-views

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom