What's new

Support pours in against 'undemocratic' rules as students take to roads across country

I have seen them beating up a teacher because he was refusing to submit a voucher presented by a member on the behalf of his girlfriend.

did you use the PM portal to report it? or any police officer or anyone?

i studied in Karachi. Its a hotbed of such activities and have seen multiple teachers not only get beaten but also with a gun on their forehead. i could not report it as the police was having samosas just 10ft away.

Boy why don't you start a march in Turkey.

I am not a Turkish citizen, I don't have that right. And for your kind information, there are peotests in Universities here always.

Students have their unions, and beliefs.

I have seen them beating up a teacher because he was refusing to submit a voucher presented by a member on the behalf of his girlfriend.

And that's the fault of student unions? That's the rotten culture you people have breeded in Pakistan with a failed security apparatus.

i studied in Karachi. Its a hotbed of such activities and have seen multiple teachers not only get beaten but also with a gun on their forehead. i could not report it as the police was having samosas just 10ft away.

You just reminded me of a similar incident in DJ science college where I studied.

Student politics/unions are bad bad bad.

So many grown ups here being so insecure about the young and learning group of their country having a voice.

I say move out of the way.
If you say so. Dunno what age range you are but Alhamdullilah, i have common sense to judge and see world from an extreme NEUTRAL, UNBIASED perspective. These uni students are just loud mouth kids. Roll the time back to let’s say, 13 years, different story altogether especially those who were studying during Sir Zia’s time

If you say so. Dunno what age range you are but Alhamdullilah, i have common sense to judge and see world from an extreme NEUTRAL, UNBIASED perspective. These uni students are just loud mouth kids. Roll the time back to let’s say, 13 years, different story altogether especially those who were studying during Sir Zia’s time

Neutral, unbiased, my ***. None of their demands are wrong, you tell me which one is wrong.

And of course you want to roll back to Zia's time, he had a fascist regime aimed at suppressing voice. It brought nothing but kalashnikov culture, afghans, drugs and a lawless society.

did you use the PM portal to report it? or any police officer or anyone?

Mu cousin studied in DUET Karachi. An Islamic union and another polictal union had a very bad fight on the topic of a girl. It was usual in his uni. Until rangers arrived. The first thing they did was to remove these unions. After that there wasn't a single riot during his tenure.

Another cousin in GCU Faisalabad said a lawyer union beat up a teacher because he said to a law student that the voucher owner had to submit it himself when the student was submitting his girlfriend's voucher.

You want to promote politics. I am all for it. In fact I talk about politics all day with my friends. But these unions will turn into turf wars.

You just reminded me of a similar incident in DJ science college where I studied.

Student politics/unions are bad bad bad.

Well if students learn from great leaders like Imran Khan about how to be vindictive it surely will be quite interesting.

Shireen Mixari and her daughter will make student unions great again !!

and Fuwwad will put a student on mars before legislation about the armed forces.

Neutral, unbiased, my ***. None of their demands are wrong, you tell me which one is wrong.

And of course you want to roll back to Zia's time, he had a fascist regime aimed at suppressing voice. It brought nothing but kalashnikov culture, afghans, drugs and a lawless society.
I usually stop talking to ignoRANTS...
May God Bless you with better brain condition

Mu cousin studied in DUET Karachi. An Islamic union and another polictal union had a very bad fight on the topic of a girl. It was usual in his uni. Until rangers arrived. The first thing they did was to remove these unions. After that there wasn't a single riot during his tenure.

You want to promote politics. I am all for it. In fact I talk about politics all day with my friends. But these unions will turn into turf wars.

dude this is already in turf war scenario. you are way behind in the game.

remember PTI wanted to have a tabdeeli bahani in Punjab offering student volunteers 100000 jobs?

Universities are more than just a place where you go and learn textbook content. It should be a place where you develop your thinking. These unions are necessary, specially if you want to see a social and political change in Pakistan for the better.

In regards to these fights, these marches are not supporting that, and these unions aren't the direct cause of that too. Tell me, at which group have you not witnessed petty fights like these? It's cause is a lawless society and a retarded culture.

Universities are more than just a place where you go and learn textbook content. It should be a place where you develop your thinking. These unions are necessary, specially if you want to see a social and political change in Pakistan for the better.

In regards to these fights, these marches are not supporting that, and these unions aren't the direct cause of that too. Tell me, at which group have you not witnessed petty fights like these? It's cause is a lawless society and a retarded culture.
And you are asking to give another tool to this retarded and lawless society. They will hijack this movement too just as before.

And you are asking to give another tool to this retarded and lawless society. They will hijack this movement too just as before.

The good of the demands of this march times upon times outweigh the bad.

Institutionalized student bodies are the forward way to go..
Unions are not very good for Pakistan.

But hey i would gladly take a union over ethnic/religious organizations working in universities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom