What's new

Support pours in against 'undemocratic' rules as students take to roads across country

They are human-like autobots made by the CIA many years in operation fuckiamretardedifibelievethis.

So part of government are supporting this and part is painting them to be anti Pakistan elements.

The government does not have her own house in order, how can it legislate in matters of national security.

PTM redux in new form.. it all starts from demanding what seems innocent or justified (just claiming their rights) but turns into a whole different thing later..with a certain agenda..

It looks tempting at first. It will start with good wishes. This project of student politics. But then it will be hijacked by political and influential parties. Their heads will be local gang leaders. Parties will allow these unions to operate freely and in return will want there support in jalsas and protests.

And in universities these unions will beat anyone,close universities for petty issues like girlfriends.

Your definition of good for Pakistan keeps changing after every election depending upon panchayts electables.

Even for the sake of discussion lets take your POV.

Does that mean Fuwwad and Shireen are anti Pakistani elements in the government by Indian mafia which PM keeps hinting?
No my definition of good and bad never changes
These people want to ban pro Pakistan unions and call them terrorists
And support ethnic and liberal unions

It looks tempting at first. It will start with good wishes. This project of student politics. But then it will be hijacked by political and influential parties. Their heads will be local gang leaders. Parties will allow these unions to operate freely and in return will want there support in jalsas and protests.

And in universities these unions will beat anyone,close universities for petty issues like girlfriends.

So you are afraid of having one more PTI in Pakistan? Seems legit the concerns.

Potential of having many more Mashal Khan like cases too. Also KU in 1980s & 90s in particular, don't think people want that kind of period to return again..heard alot of negative things about it..

No my definition of good and bad never changes
These people want to ban pro Pakistan unions and call them terrorists
And support ethnic and liberal unions

Oh no just like PTI supported PTM and Xulfiqar Mirxa?

Did this government not recently tried its hand at selling every protester as a terrorist?

The real power of PTI lies with Fuwwad and Mizari and their line of thinking, the neo liberal fascist not the Shaheens of Iqbal as they are being sold to the populace.

Buddy I have seen what these groups do first hand.

I have seen them reached the top just recently as well. These people have government support, influential ministers and likeminded people in the government provide them support, legal cover and the fuel for the fire.

The real power of PTI lies with Fuwwad and Mizari and their line of thinking,
One of them is not even a democratically elected MNA
Why are you supporting them
On this issue you and jamahir are on same page

Inko Romance se fursat mile to ye apne dimagh aur knowledge par bhi focus karen. Stupid grown up KIDS!!!

Scum jibby type NGOs now using students for their activities as students are loud/lady mouth with no brains

Boy, you're insecure about people having a voice.

Oh no just like PTI supported PTM and Xulfiqar Mirxa?

Did this government not recently tried its hand at selling every protester as a terrorist?

The real power of PTI lies with Fuwwad and Mizari and their line of thinking, the neo liberal fascist not the Shaheens of Iqbal as they are being sold to the populace.

I have seen them reached the top just recently as well. These people have government support, influential ministers and likeminded people in the government provide them support, legal cover and the fuel for the fire.
I have seen them beating up a teacher because he was refusing to submit a voucher presented by a member on the behalf of his girlfriend.

Inko Romance se fursat mile to ye apne dimagh aur knowledge par bhi focus karen. Stupid grown up KIDS!!!

Scum jibby type NGOs now using students for their activities as students are loud/lady mouth with no brains

So many grown ups here being so insecure about the young and learning group of their country having a voice.

I say move out of the way.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom