What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10155757_627720650648178_8136000467592452750_n.jpg

Hey everyone show your support to ISI and change you profile picture on facebook and twitter and avatar on this forum I have chosen this one @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @Icarus @fatman17 @mafiya @Leader @Jazzbot @mr42O @Areesh @A.Rafay @Abu Nasar

sorry, I cannot blindly support the establishment with such black records like the execution of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, murder of saleem shehzad, mehra ngate, the false memo gate scandal, kargil misadventure, assassination of Bugti sahib, assault of umar cheema & 4 marltial law's !

I am with democracy

Last edited:
Yah..yah that bogeyman episodes from last 66 years are becomes boring now....nation grows up....you too.
Yes just look at Ukraine Mr this is what happens when you don't have strong forces just look at Iraq and Afghanistan and Palestine but people like you don't learn when enemy soldiers come and attack your women and family than people like you cry

We love Pakistan no matter what. Just because few wannabe Liberal hippies think its fun to label accusations against Pak Army to gain support from international lobbies doesn't mean we will listen to these fake journalists.

Pak Army is the one that keeps us united, they help us during the hardest times. When disaster strikes the politicians and wannabe liberals run into their caves yet its our army jawans that help us day and night distributing food, clothes and rescuing the victims.

To GEO news no matter how much money you take from a certain lobby to malign our Army most of Pakistanis will continue to support our beloved armed forces.

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Yes just look at Ukraine Mr this is what happens when you don't have strong forces just look at Iraq and Afghanistan and Palestine but people like you don't learn when enemy soldiers come and attack your women and family than people like you cry

Ok just tells me how many Pakistanis are killed by India in wars and how many by your brethren in arms:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom