What's new

SUPERHUMAN Curry + 100 Egg BIGGEST Chapli Kebabs + Peshawar Street Food!

Damn, Peshawar is a meat lover's paradise, compliments from NE India. Though i personally find this Trevor guy borderline irritating like he always repeats a couple of local keywords incessantly. We are not like the East Asians, South Asia will welcome one as their family even if they have no idea of our language and culture. I find Mark Wiens better, no-nonsense guy with wicked expressions! :-)

Damn, Peshawar is a meat lover's paradise, compliments from NE India. Though i personally find this Trevor guy borderline irritating like he always repeats a couple of local keywords incessantly. We are not like the East Asians, South Asia will welcome one as their family even if they have no idea of our language and culture. I find Mark Wiens better, no-nonsense guy with wicked expressions! :-)

Thank you for saying that, Trevor reminds me of Rainman and talks in an annoyingly childish manner.
Mark is no better, he does the same and lacks table manners and decorum. He also makes monkey faces while eating.
Watching these jokers is a real torcher.

Love the people, love the food but man that arial view at 0:22 pissed me off :(

What with the arial view Sir? :what:

Sir at 0:22 time stamp... No greenery, just a jungle of very old brick houses ..really saddened me :(
Peshawar has a semi arid climate and receives plenty of rainfall. But parts of the city lack greenery indeed as shown in the video. :undecided:

Thank you for saying that, Trevor reminds me of Rainman and talks in an annoyingly childish manner.
Mark is no better, he does the same and lacks table manners and decorum. He also makes monkey faces while eating.
Watching these jokers is a real torcher.
Yup they both are a bit annoying but still they have huge followings.. I really don't get what their followers like ..but anyways.. this is what the world has become with this social media where majority of idiots can make anyone popular or unpopular.

When white people get tired of living in gated communities. They head out looking for crammed, poor neighborhoods.

Gorey ko ye sabb acha lagta hai.
Incredible India afterall.
Love the people, love the food but man that arial view at 0:22 pissed me off :(

Peshawar has a semi arid climate and receives plenty of rainfall. But parts of the city lack greenery indeed as shown in the video. :undecided:

Islamabad
iu

Peshawar
L5NiNti.jpg

That is the old city Sir. Compare that to Hayatabad which is lot greener than the congested old city.

View attachment 558551 View attachment 558552 View attachment 558553
So he selected the wrong side to capture... idiot guy :(
But still, the old city needs trees and open spaces.

When white people get tired of living in gated communities. They head out looking for crammed, poor neighborhoods.

Gorey ko ye sabb acha lagta hai.
Incredible India afterall.
That's not true..

The Food Ranger about the Peshawari Chapli Kabab: "The Best Meat Patti you will Ever Eat". Same were the words by Mark Wiens.
These two are probably the topmost food bloggers in the world. So the Chapli Kababs must be THAT good!!

Since Marks video I have made a pact to make an effort to have chapal kebab in Peshawar next time I’m in Pakistan.

BUT I CANT STAND THIS DUDE. He does my nut in.

There are plenty of good ones. I buy from this below guy and another person in mardan if I get the chance.

The white thing in tin can is animal fat.

Then there is a good one in Islamabad too who also puts eggs in his kebab but takes an hour to deliver.

Ate four of these bad boys.

IMG_20181207_153612.jpg

Dusty mirage on rashakai roundabout to motorway.

IMG_20181208_103731.jpg

The secret to a good kebab is to use wood instead of gas and use animal fat in frying mixture.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom