What's new

SUPERHUMAN Curry + 100 Egg BIGGEST Chapli Kebabs + Peshawar Street Food!

In Mardan they add bone marrow to the minced meat before making the petties. Must be very rich in flavor. Although I am a pathan and a goshtkhur I don't know if I have the stomach to digest that. :blink:

In Mardan they add bone marrow to the minced meat before making the petties. Must be very rich in flavor. Although I am a pathan and a goshtkhur I don't know if I have the stomach to digest that. :blink:
Then u ain't a "pathan" if you cant eat bone marrow. Bone marrow is a delicacy that every "pathan" enjoys

Also mardan is known for alot of things but kababs ain't it.

There are plenty of good ones. I buy from this below guy and another person in mardan if I get the chance.

The white thing in tin can is animal fat.

Then there is a good one in Islamabad too who also puts eggs in his kebab but takes an hour to deliver.

Ate four of these bad boys.

View attachment 558559

Dusty mirage on rashakai roundabout to motorway.

View attachment 558558

The secret to a good kebab is to use wood instead of gas and use animal fat in frying mixture.
Egg and bone marrow are like the best ones. Especially chunks of bone marrow...oof

Then u ain't a "pathan" if you cant eat bone marrow. Bone marrow is a delicacy that every "pathan" enjoys

Egg and bone marrow are like the best ones. Especially chunks of bone marrow...oof

Every person in KPK where chappal kebabs are available thinks that his city's kebabs are the best. That can be a home bias.

I have eaten them in Peshawar, mardan (Shankar,Takht Bhai and the above rashakai place), kohat and the ones from qalandrabad ABT.

Personally I liked the mardan ones and Peshawari ones equally.

Love the people, love the food but man that arial view at 0:22 pissed me off :(

if you sell your house in Pakistan and had a beautiful tree in your house, the first thing new owner will fo it cut the tree and sell it...so that is the aerial view you will get.
Pakistani people hate tree because Gormant kutch kerty hi ne

Ola da nalai pake:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:@Pakhtoon yum
Nothing beats nalai.

Every person in KPK where chappal kebabs are available thinks that his city's kebabs are the best. That can be a home bias.

I have eaten them in Peshawar, mardan (Shankar,Takht Bhai and the above rashakai place), kohat and the ones from qalandrabad ABT.

Personally I liked the mardan ones and Peshawari ones equally.

The kabab place down the street form a regular house is best. Nothing in the branded places, just hype.

if you sell your house in Pakistan and had a beautiful tree in your house, the first thing new owner will fo it cut the tree and sell it...so that is the aerial view you will get.
Yes, cause the government needs to clean my ***, after I go to the washroom too. That's the mentality that needs to be addressed.

Nothing beats nalai.

The kabab place down the street form a regular house is best. Nothing in the branded places, just hype.

Yes, cause the government needs to clean my ***, after I go to the washroom too. That's the mentality that needs to be addressed.

I like beef pulao especially the wedding ones but I only eat the tender meat but can't eat this. My mother made that yesterday.

IMG-20190505-WA0005.jpg

That's sad. Very sad.
I really think trees are our brothers and sisters. They are our lungs outside of our bodies. They are our musicians when it's windy. They provide us shade in summer.

In my humble country American home (of only 1300 sq ft) on 6+ acres, I love trees so much that I had barely enough of them removed so just to allow the new house to be built. Not sure I had made the right call because every summer near-tornadic thunderstorms I hold my breath and look with fear on the swaying trees who surround my little abode. But it's not in my heart to cut them down. Not only because of the trees. Critters of all kinds live on them: Squirrels, woodpeckers, cardinals, sparrows. I don't want to deprive them of their home. I have done enough damage as it is.

Okay, I will just have to try out the Peshawari Chapli Kabab and also try out that Charsi restaurant in Peshawar!!!

Are you questioning my pathan roots? :argh:
I love bonemarrow and charbi fat in seene ka gosht but I can't have too much of it. I grew up drinking mineral water and low fat milk so I am not used to all that fatty stuff. :shout:
But I love to taste them all when I get the opportunity. :wub:

I love bonemarrow and charbi fat in seene ka gosht but I can't have too much of it. I grew up drinking mineral water and low fat milk so I am not used to all that fatty stuff. :shout:
Ta pakhtoon ye, ka pathan? Dhay ke, yo lughfez teek dhay.

Interesting.

Thanks.

So, you are Sarbani Pashtun. Interesting.

We are Salarzai mara but my ancestors moved to Neelum generations ago.[/QUOT

I like trotters, liver, and bone marrow.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom