Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 3- No

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • 4. Twitter hero

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
55.jpg

WTF is going on in this country.

5 din ho gaye hain yeh MIftah ko mubarak badain hi di ja rahay hain jaisay he has forced the IMF to take a loan from us.

Again, the media management of PML is top notch. Successful psyops where you constantly repeat one point and make people believe that is true.

How pathetic, when people celebrate getting 1 billion dollar loan.. you not in army run banana republic of pakistan is this viewed as a historic achievement. Maybe make a special national holiday , imf billion dollar day!!

WTF is going on in this country.

5 din ho gaye hain yeh MIftah ko mubarak badain hi di ja rahay hain jaisay he has forced the IMF to take a loan from us.

Again, the media management of PML is top notch. Successful psyops where you constantly repeat one point and make people believe that is true.
Not top notch, but top dollar 💰 💵

Stop polluting threads with your passive aggressive trolling on serious matters regarding Pakistan. It’s getting annoying.
I've been reading a few interviews from Miftah. He is a libertarian from what I see. I like this fella's social and economic policy outlook and that is why I post in this thread. I don't mean for anything more than that.

Back
Top Bottom