Votes: 11 26.8%
  • 2- news to me

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 3- No

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • 4. Twitter hero

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
This PMLN sob leadership abused Miftah ...he did all dirty work and now they bring a person from their personal family clan... no space for any outsider .... if you are not Butt or Kashmiri then no place in the close circle of PMLN.

This PMLN sob leadership abused Miftah ...he did all dirty work and now they bring a person from their personal family clan... no space for any outsider .... if you are not Butt or Kashmiri then no place in the close circle of PMLN.
But people will love him for bringing Dar.

Rupee very fast go up/ better and then there'll be another collapse in 2023

Let me tell you a story which will fly a few feet above your head but still I will narrate it.

Its a true story but lets leave out names. There is a prominent family in Lahore, whose elders were devouts of Data Ali Hajveri Ganjbaksh R.A whose shrine is in Lahore. This family rose among ranks as Allah kept making their pathways through prayers of a sufi mystic. They kept losing and gaining positions in Government but somehow kept a bond with sufi mystic. They made a mistake during their last tenure in terms of road construction (I will leave out specifics) and that act was disliked thus they got removed from power. However, they realized and amended their mistake and came back in power.

On the other side is a play boy, a sportsman, who is generally good at heart and was looking for forming a top position of his own as he felt he could make a change for others. Even with good intentions, he kept trying for decades but got no where till he landed his forehead on the floor of a sufi mystic in western punjab.

On the third side is another family in Sindh. Some of their members, especially a notorious one when wanted to come into power started running here and there to come into power, but stood no chance. He approached a sufi mystic near a desert in India along with the sufi mystic in sehwan where members of his family went. His request was forwarded to the One who has made this world, skies, humans and everything, the one who rules all and has the right to be proud and arrogant. The one who grants all and has the best schemes. He approved thus Mr Notorious came into power and enjoyed the position undeterred for 5 years.

This is not a story of just current times, history books tell about different rulers of subcontinent approaching all sufi mystics I mentioned as well as other sufis in delhi and Ajmer and elsewhere.

I am sure you didnt get it and also that you would take out the meaning that is certainly not intended however this is not about who is a powerful sufi mystic, but its about the human who has the most faith in his heart.

Let me tell you a story which will fly a few feet above your head but still I will narrate it.

Its a true story but lets leave out names. There is a prominent family in Lahore, whose elders were devouts of Data Ali Hajveri Ganjbaksh R.A whose shrine is in Lahore. This family rose among ranks as Allah kept making their pathways through prayers of a sufi mystic. They kept losing and gaining positions in Government but somehow kept a bond with sufi mystic. They made a mistake during their last tenure in terms of road construction (I will leave out specifics) and that act was disliked thus they got removed from power. However, they realized and amended their mistake and came back in power.

On the other side is a play boy, a sportsman, who is generally good at heart and was looking for forming a top position of his own as he felt he could make a change for others. Even with good intentions, he kept trying for decades but got no where till he landed his forehead on the floor of a sufi mystic in western punjab.

On the third side is another family in Sindh. Some of their members, especially a notorious one when wanted to come into power started running here and there to come into power, but stood no chance. He approached a sufi mystic near a desert in India along with the sufi mystic in sehwan where members of his family went. His request was forwarded to the One who has made this world, skies, humans and everything, the one who rules all and has the right to be proud and arrogant. The one who grants all and has the best schemes. He approved thus Mr Notorious came into power and enjoyed the position undeterred for 5 years.

This is not a story of just current times, history books tell about different rulers of subcontinent approaching all sufi mystics I mentioned as well as other sufis in delhi and Ajmer and elsewhere.

I am sure you didnt get it and also that you would take out the meaning that is certainly not intended however this is not about who is a powerful sufi mystic, but its about the human who has the most faith in his heart.
Logged in after a while and will add to your story

A Sufi in Dehli reportedly is said to hold the keys to the city
So much so that a certain IN Congress member of that time narrated that as Indira Nehru aka Indira Gandhi was trying to get her election win she was running short of numbers until she was advised to visit this Sufi and request his prayers on her behalf… lo and behold she won the elections in 66.

Btw @Joe Shearer , this was narrated to me by a member of Arya Samaj.. who also recounted his visit to the Shrine and respects.. meanwhile proudly displaying his recent picture with Modi and Yogi…

Hindustan is a strange place

Mashallah dollar broke in dar arrival.

Screenshot_20220926_200517.jpg

Logged in after a while and will add to your story

A Sufi in Dehli reportedly is said to hold the keys to the city
So much so that a certain IN Congress member of that time narrated that as Indira Nehru aka Indira Gandhi was trying to get her election win she was running short of numbers until she was advised to visit this Sufi and request his prayers on her behalf… lo and behold she won the elections in 66.

Btw @Joe Shearer , this was narrated to me by a member of Arya Samaj.. who also recounted his visit to the Shrine and respects.. meanwhile proudly displaying his recent picture with Modi and Yogi…

Hindustan is a strange place
A very strange place, today; wholly comprehensible, at that time and in that place, wholly different from what is seemingly that place today.

There are also hob-goblins running around wild; they were shy, nocturnal creatures before, and hardly one person in a million had seen them.

Some of these are even members of PDF, and write knowledgeably about Pakistani matters.

For that last, my apologies may be taken as read into the record.

Back
Top Bottom