What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

Yup, all three (FGFA , Super Sukhoi & S-400) important negotiations are underway.
S-400 will be deliver by 2019, GoI won't disclose its real delivery time anyway. Su-30 upgrade is being evaluated right now for how much Russian upgrade is needed.

S-400 will be deliver by 2019, GoI won't disclose its real delivery time anyway. Su-30 upgrade is being evaluated right now for how much Russian upgrade is needed.
That's only our perception about s-400.
These all three important deal are yet to be inked.

That's only our perception about s-400.
These all three important deal are yet to be inked.

For S-400 negotiation started in 2015 i think and final signatory will be done end by end of the year so it would take 2yrs which is normal. Su-30 mki upgrade just started so signatory would take at least a year or so same goes for PMF. Nothing unexpected here.

What....? Comeon stop brain farting plz it wont help
What's Wrong with it when I take both projects which starts nearly in same time window with a difference of 5yrs?
Hope you are brain farting when you are unable to digest the truth...

For S-400 negotiation started in 2015 i think and final signatory will be done end by end of the year so it would take 2yrs which is normal. Su-30 mki upgrade just started so signatory would take at least a year or so same goes for PMF. Nothing unexpected here.
I'm also saying saying the same but in precise manner, that all three deals will be done by near mid of 2018.

T-50-9 at MAKS airshow (first flight 24th April `17)

DFC3r_5WsAAu1xk.jpg

DFC3tFfXUAEYVG6.jpg

DFC3tFfXUAASzVl.jpg

Interesting product of yours Gessler mate!

Amongst the thousand words that picture evokes for me
is the fact that while the PAK_FA is advanced on sensors
it can't seem to reach solid production to which another
fifth gêne giant jet about whose sensors little is known
beat it handsomely.

There may be a poll question in there :
Would you prefer - a J-20 with Byelka and Atoll onboard
- or a PAK-FA with whatever Celestial crystal ball.

Might be too simple a question though.

Thanks for the hail, great day to you, Tay.

I am still not convinced on the polish.....ram has still not been applied fully.
The R&D has been reduced to 6 from 11 billion proposed.

But this is a good product for us,we have no other option.

This will be a great achievement for IAF and will give a setback to both Easter and western Enemies.
Now, I can hope AMCA's first flight by 2025 if FGFA gets Airborne by 2020.

This will be a great achievement for IAF and will give a setback to both Easter and western Enemies.
Now, I can hope AMCA's first flight by 2025 if FGFA gets Airborne by 2020.

No chance on AMCA.....we have neither the funds nor the infrastructure.
Its a waste of time............u expect us to produce amca and pakfa at the same time??
Thats madness.

No chance on AMCA.....we have neither the funds nor the infrastructure.
Its a waste of time............u expect us to produce amca and pakfa at the same time??
Thats madness.
Both projects will run in parallel.
For infrastructure : FGFA will use Su-30MKI Production lines while AMCA will use Tejas Production line which will get free or partially free after 2025.
For funds: AMCA is under development phase and earlier this year got funds to produce full scale model , which is under construction at Hyderabad.
For avionics: AMCA will use many techs which will be Jointly developed for FGFA.
For powerplant: by the end of next year, it'll be cleared that Kaveri met its success or not. If fails it'll get GE-F414 as per plan.

I think everything is at its place

Back
Top Bottom