What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

I think T50 is a failed design, is it? I always feel Russian want to hide something.
IWB integration is still ON.
Might be completed by year end.
We can't judge any product with its packaging.
It's potential can be calculated only after FOC.

Every country wants to hide the actual potential of its sophisticated machines, Russia is not new.
Even there is no official specifications are out for F-22.

IWB integration is still ON.
Might be completed by year end.

Every country wants to hide the actual potential of its sophisticated machines, Russia is not new.
Even there is no official specifications are out for F-22.
First you shall prove it has weapon bay

Source Based News:
  • Russian have offered India access to complete PAKFA technology to be used to create FGFA
  • FGFA will be made using those technology but funding FGFA development is completely under Indian head.
  • For accessing this whole technology, a suitable remuneration is requested. Even for any FGFA related work, a suitable compensation has been requested.
  • Indian side has been negotiating hard and trying to make the Russian Side see how Su30 MKI evolved when Indian bought them.
  • Russian side has linked the whole deal with a strategic purchases of S-400 and S-500 components.
  • Their contention is access to everything but for a suitable price.
  • They also expressed helplessness regarding FGFA plan owing to no money being made available to do any kind of development for Indian project.
  • Indian MOD internally studying the developments post Shri Arun Jaitley meeting and is expected to give a revert in coming month/months

PAK-FA 5th Generation Aircraft

Hahaha. And yet Indians claim the LCA Tejas is the best fighter ever.

Who order 123 LCA Mk1/Mk1As then ? Maldivian Air Force ?

Apparently the IAF would've preferred it if the 123 LCA Mk1/Mk1A's were ordered/donated to the Maldivian Air Force, because they really didn't ever want it for themselves, just like the Indian army was strong armed into ordering the Arjun white elephant.

I have lost track of how many deals are signed on this aircraft and every time they say its final. I will believe when I see pic of first prototype in the making.

That is a very astute observation, and the question in turn is that how will it figure in the effectiveness of the project when it keeps getting delayed. When the plane will finally arrive, the world might've moved on.

Apparently the IAF would've preferred it if the 123 LCA Mk1/Mk1A's were ordered/donated to the Maldivian Air Force, because they really didn't ever want it for themselves, just like the Indian army was strong armed into ordering the Arjun white elephant.

What you see is Democracy/Civilian government in action. Either way ~140 air frames will be made for IAF. That's it.

Hahaha. And yet Indians claim the LCA Tejas is the best fighter ever.
If you want to see everything with same window than JF-17 is still in Prototype stage which even didn't have IOC , let FOC alone.

Contract on Russian-Indian Joint 5th Gen Fighter Jet to Be Signed Shortly

The contract on creation of a Russia-India fifth-generation FGFA fighter will be signed shortly, the general director of Russia's Rostec state corporation said Tuesday.
ZHUKOVSKY (Sputnik) – The Russian-Indian Sukhoi/HAL Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) has stealth capabilities and is based on the Russian T-50 prototype jet.
"As far as the fifth-generation [plane] is concerned, the work is underway. The first stage is complete. The second stage is being discussed. I think it will be completed in near future, the documents have been signed," Sergey Chemezov told a press conference.
The FGFA project came about following the signing of a Russian-Indian cooperation agreement on October 18, 2007.

Contract on Russian-Indian Joint 5th Gen Fighter Jet to Be Signed Shortly

The contract on creation of a Russia-India fifth-generation FGFA fighter will be signed shortly, the general director of Russia's Rostec state corporation said Tuesday.
ZHUKOVSKY (Sputnik) – The Russian-Indian Sukhoi/HAL Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) has stealth capabilities and is based on the Russian T-50 prototype jet.
"As far as the fifth-generation [plane] is concerned, the work is underway. The first stage is complete. The second stage is being discussed. I think it will be completed in near future, the documents have been signed," Sergey Chemezov told a press conference.
The FGFA project came about following the signing of a Russian-Indian cooperation agreement on October 18, 2007.
Not possible by year end.

Back
Top Bottom