What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

just accept, that it was an foo.ish offer by a foolish politician?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
foolish IMRAN & his foolish personal oppinions just say yes?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I said it at that time and I can say it again. Yes that was a foolish idea with which neither his own party stood with him nor most of his sane supporters including me. Can we move on now, Sir?

BS, not worth replying.

Imran says would stand by army in case of military operation - DAWN.COM :azn:

Besides, IK is just a politician who express his concerns and shares his views on different national issues. He doesn't possess the required majority in National Assembly to make significant influence on national decisions as you claim. Its the federal govt who's taking the decisions. If PTI is that much powerful as you are claiming, why do you think we aren't successful in vote verifications in 4 NA constituencies despite raising the issue at all available forums???

So spare us from this BS Sir.
yes when coward sees no way out, & cant stop army then only foolish khan tries to jump into army,s laps ohhh, too late?
go to fazalullha sawati, butcher & kiss his dirty feet mullha imran?

I said it at that time and I can say it again. Yes that was a foolish idea with which neither his own party stood with him nor most of his sane supporters including me. Can we move on now, Sir?
thanks JZ! that you hve the balls to say, SIR MULLHAHA IMRAN is a fool, who has fooilsh personal oppinions allways thus his supporters are fools army?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He is again repeating the same old BS of dialogue in this statement too. Now my question. Do TTP take Imran Khan into confidence when they attack Pakistani people.

It is time Imran Khan totally dumps this idea of dialogue with TTP and starts saying that dialogue is only possible if TTP accepts constitution of Pakistan. If they don't Pakistan army should continue pounding them from every where. This is what we want from Imran Khan. For God's sake stop confusing this already confused nation..

I don't understand what's up with all this IK bashing on peace talks. IK just shares his opinion in public like all other political leaders, yes he's been more vocal than other but that's just his or his party's stance on a national issue. That's it.

Now when our PM or CM Punjab does under the table deals with same TTP to spare Punjab from terrorism and have open agreements and election alliances with terrorist groups, its completely fine with people like you. But when IK issues a statement in favor of peace talks with these same terrorists, he's confusing the whole nation.

thanks JZ! that you hve the balls to say, SIR MULLHAHA IMRAN is a fool, who has fooilsh personal oppinions allways?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sir Imran Khan is a human just like you and me who can do mistakes and can have foolish personal opinions SOMETIMES.

I don't understand what's up with all this IK bashing on peace talks. IK just shares his opinion in public like all other political leaders, yes he's been more vocal than other but that's just his or his party's stance on a national issue. That's it.

Now when our PM or CM Punjab does under the table deals with same TTP to spare Punjab from terrorism and have open agreements and election alliances with terrorist groups, its completely fine with people like you. But when IK issues a statement in favor of peace talks with these same terrorists, he's confusing the whole nation.

And why does he have this stance about TTP. And after such stance about TTP what moral standing PTI has to bash MQM for terrorism and target killings.

As for CM punjab they are also pathetic losers. And this further proves that PTI is no different from PML(N) and other such traditional political parties.

Sir Imran Khan is a human just like you and me who can do mistakes and can have foolish personal opinions SOMETIMES.
no its now everytime?
dont you remember, him? telling national media TTp wants negociations under constitution?
& TTp rejected it?
it was so funny, & end of his stupid politics?

Yes. Because they have more clarity and less confused than Imran Khan.
. :)
I also don't agree with his stance on Taliban but how MQM's stance is clear? They supported the government stance in "all parties Conference" the only big conference . They just voted in pursue of few ministry seats. Their stance changes everyday on every issue. :)
And Taliban are only liars. You can't expect truth from animals. Taliban have no stance. They are moron animals ;)

no its now everytime?
dont you remember, him? telling national media TTp wants negociations under constitution?
& TTp rejected it?
it was so funny, & end of his stupid politics?

Its been more than six months since I'm seeing you posting this "end of IK's politics", please wake me up when it will eventually become a reality. Till then good luck with your IK hatred. :lol:

What is this with MQM shit?
I googled it and there are some facebook pages which says that it is a terrorist organization.

I also don't agree with his stance on Taliban but how MQM stance is clear? They supported the government stance in "all parties Conference" the only big conference . They just voted in pursue of few ministry seats. Their stance changes everyday on every issue. :)
And Taliban are only liars. You can't expect truth from animals. Taliban have no stance. They are moron animals ;)

MQM's stance is clear, they want to break Pakistan. Their gang leader has said this a gazillion times already on live TV coverage. Ofcource they are clear..

What is this MQM with shit?
I googled it and there are some facebook pages which says that it is a terrorist organization.

@Areesh @batmannow @W.11 :lol:

I also don't agree with his stance on Taliban but how MQM stance is clear? They supported the government stance in "all parties Conference" the only big conference . They just voted in pursue of few ministry seats. Their stance changes everyday on every issue. :)

And how is this thread related to MQM? MQM is always clear about TTP and how to handle them. This is their biggest positive. TTP is responsible for this attack, so you guys need to shutup about MQM and start discussing TTP.

TTP has 500 women suicide bombers: Aziz

bombers: Aziz
FROM THE NEWSPAPER
52fae43115fc5.jpeg

Maulana Aziz said the Taliban were most interested in implementing Sharia.— File photo
Published 2014-02-12 07:25:46
170 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan has as many as 500 female suicide bombers ready to act, Maulana Abdul Aziz, one of three negotiators representing the TTP, said in an interview with Bloomberg News. The TTP sees no urgency to reach an agreement with the government, the Maulana said at his Islamabad seminary.

You should know that at the moment they have at least 400 to 500 female suicide bombers in Waziristan and other tribal areas,” said Maulana Aziz, referring to the TTP.

The government should realise the situation and their demands.”

Maulana Aziz said the Taliban were most interested in implementing Sharia. The US military presence in Afghanistan is “a very small factor” in the fight, he added, disputing statements by Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan and others.

They (Taliban) are fighting for the implementation of Sharia,” Aziz said at the seminary where some 1,300 female students are studying. “It’s the law of nature that when people don’t get their rights, they pick up arms.”

The number of female suicide bombers mentioned by Maulana Abdul Aziz “is a very exaggerated figure”, said Muhammad Amir Rana, director of the Islamabad-based Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies.

“The Taliban are way ahead in the propaganda war, and they have given a tough time to the state,” he said. “Female suicide bombers have been used, but not too many.”

Maulana Aziz, who was jailed for two years after the raid on Lal Masjid, last week temporarily withdrew himself from the talks with TTP because the government insisted the negotiations be held under the Constitution. He will remain on the TTP’s committee, he added.

“The Taliban are in no hurry,” the Maulana said, when asked whether the group wanted a deal soon to avoid a military strike. “They say they are not worried about it. They have been in a state of war for the past 10 years.”

“If the military has weapons and air power, they (Taliban) have suicide bombers,” Maulana Aziz said of the Taliban. “You cannot match them. Suicide bombers even destroyed the power of America in Afghanistan.”

By arrangement with Washington Post-Bloomberg News

go & aresst him, he is not from MQM & he lives very near to you?
do you hve any courge to do any protest in front of lal masjid, against him?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom