What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

you infact are protecting taliban with your taasub

Go cry us a river nobody is protecting anyone like i said talibani or militant wing of parties and specially your party is same same they is no difference...aways these people are involved and rightfully comes to mind these people who commit terrorism. I am in no hurry to reply back soon I have to post to other technical threads.

tum aik taasub insan ho, you have illness of bugz, anaad, taasub and nafrat

i think you need to take out these properties and come clean

im exposing you here so that in future you be more careful?
This mqm fanboy is so full of denial I'm pretty sure he worships aloo

why laugh, the tons of threads you opened merely on speculations against police and other political party while showing hypocrisy if you can speculate then rest will too for the reasons well known..a militant party.

First a party was against the starting of operations in Sindh-Karachi, same party cried to stop operations, again same party, accused police and even threaten police on TV, and now police is targeted all the dots pretty much connected and in the spot light is one political party for their idiocy and threats on TV to police and awam.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut

TTP has accepted the responsibility. No point in arguing on something that didn't happen.

Instead you guys should reconsider your position about negotiation with terrorists.

Go cry us a river nobody is protecting anyone like i said talibani or militant wing of parties and specially your party is same same they is no difference...aways these people are involved and rightfully comes to mind these people who commit terrorism. I am in no hurry to reply back soon I have to post to other technical threads.

hahaha, taasub zada guy didn't even mention talibans in his beginning post, please accept you are a taasubi and then move forward, no argument is valid till you remain taasubi

see your first post its clearly visible

Possibly Taliban ... maybe the MQM !

Both of these parties have the most to gain with absence of law and law enforcers.

MQM is a political party not a terrorist organization plz spare us of ur BS and prejudices.

Its ur PML that supports extremists and sect bases terrorist organisations responsible for many attacks.

MQM is a political party not a terrorist organization plz spare us of ur BS and prejudices.

Its ur PML that supports extremists and sect bases terrorist organisations responsible for many attacks.

leave him, he is just a common taasubi, he has asbiyat for perticular set of people.

we shouldn't be taasubi like him, hasad and taasub eat a person like termite eats wood, let him be eaten by his own hasad and taasub @Luftwaffe

There's been a loud and clear army operation in Karachi against terrorist MQM, such ops don't happen against political parties.. :azn:

There's been a loud and clear army operation in Karachi against terrorist MQM, such ops don't happen against political parties.. :azn:

Oh bhai could you guys stop with this MQM bashing and concentrate on mass murderers that are killing our people daily?

Instead of bashing TTP and asking PTI to change its stance on dialogues with TTP you guys are busy bashing MQM for no reason.

@W.11 no one doing taassub against MQM, MQM has a history of violence and then they play victim by using Muhajir card. Even if MQM isn't involved in this incident, still MQM has a very bad history of violence in Karachi, I'm not gonna change my stance that MQM is a terrorist organization involved in extortion, kidnapping, street crimes, anti state activities and target killings..

which army opreation you are trying to refer here?92
IT WAS NOT AGAINST MQM but it was made against them, to steel the political mandate of MQM?
TTP is on the terror watch list, all around the world, but MQM is not?
dont compare watermillon with an, orange?
just to justyfy PTI & IMRAN,s open suppprt to the terrorists who hve killed 60, 000 pakistanis, in thier terrorist acts like, what happened in karachi today?
instead ask imran, how many millions of USD he has given to, TTp for thier sport to PTI in the elections

@W.11 no one doing taassub against MQM, MQM has a history of violence and then they play victim by using Muhajir card. Even if MQM isn't involved in this incident, still MQM has a very bad history of violence in Karachi, I'm not gonna change my stance that MQM is a terrorist organization involved in extortion, kidnapping, street crimes, anti state activities and target killings..

learn from @Luftwaffe don't be such a taasubi like him

Oh bhai could you guys stop with this MQM bashing and concentrate on mass murderers that are killing our people daily?

Instead of bashing TTP and asking PTI to change its stance on dialogues with TTP you guys are busy bashing MQM for no reason.

About MQM, I'm just replying to his post.

About TTP, well PTI has been very vocal on hell lots of issues but no one ever listens to what PTI says, but all of a sudden, when it comes to peace talks, why you people concur that PTI is the main player and all these peace talks are happening just because PTI? Cut this hypocrisy Sir, its federal govt who's interested in peace talks more than PTI and its federal govt who's doing peace talks. No PTI member is involved in peace talks from either sides so don't drag PTI into everything.

TTP has accepted the responsibility. No point in arguing on something that didn't happen.
So you believe in statement of Taliban animals. It is not Taliban that said this Karachi operation is same continuation of 1992. And this is on record that MQM barking this every day. Police officers and rangers are big threat for MQM,because MQM believes that this operation is against "Mohajir" .

Back
Top Bottom