What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

"W.11, ok :lol:

why laugh, the tons of threads you opened merely on speculations against police and other political party while showing hypocrisy if you can speculate then rest will too for the reasons well known..a militant party.

First a party was against the starting of operations in Sindh-Karachi, same party cried to stop operations, again same party, accused police and even threaten police on TV, and now police is targeted all the dots pretty much connected and in the spot light is one political party for their idiocy and threats on TV to police and awam.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut

why laugh, the tons of threads you opened merely on speculations against police and other political party while showing hypocrisy if you can speculate then rest will too for the reasons well known..a militant party.

First a party was against the starting of operations in Sindh-Karachi, same party cried to stop operations, again same party, accused police and even threaten police on TV, and now police is targeted all the dots pretty much connected and in the spot light is one political party for their idiocy and threats on TV to police and awam.

@Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut
This terrorist party MQM must be banned for good, period.

well, this blind hate and as we call taasub will not lead you anywhere, what you are suggesting is outright outrageous and it sounds so unbelievably dumb

but then its call clutching onto the straws isn't it?

This is political attack. One largest political party of Karachi is not happy from military operation, from first day. I think they are behind this attack. There are statement on record against military and police officers.
No doubt This is barbaric act, same people are involved for unrest in Karachi, ,Bhatta mafia,Target killers,land grabbers ....

RIP.........

Last edited:
BgWiSo3CUAEVNii.jpg

well, this blind hate and as we call taasub will not lead you anywhere, what you are suggesting is outright outrageous and it sounds so unbelievably dumb

but then its call clutching onto the straws isn't it?

Open your eyes when you are reading my posts atleast, I pointed out your party is in spot light after creating hoopla from why start ops to why continue it and to why naab party related militants and than dragging and blaming and threatening police on media naturally fingers would be pointed out to it...let police/rangers do their job and let them naab those involved in this attack particularly it will all be clear...but it seems your party would come under even more severe criticism and arrests of party militants.

No potraying, these are facts that you party keeps on doing blunders on media and in open season drama dharma.

Hahaha konsay taliban, isn't that the questionyou and batmannow and few other keep on asking so konsay walay taliban nay kabool ki? what is their phone number? how can media say it is ttp what if they lied to media in their phone call what if they are same militants of karachi that are doing daily target killing related to militant parties...hahaha so plz spare us from this crap news of media.

@Leader @Jazzbot what do you think.

Last edited:

Open your eyes when you are reading my posts atleast, I pointed out your party is in spot light after creating hoopla from why start ops to why continue it and to why naab party related militants and than dragging and blaming and threatening police on media naturally fingers would be pointed out to it...let police/rangers do their job and let them naab those involved in this attack particularly it will all be clear...but it seems your party would come under even more severe criticism and arrests of party militants.

No portraying, these are facts that you party keeps on doing blunders on media and in open season drama dharma.

again i suggest you to take out the taasubi glasses you are wearing and judge from the neutral point of you, taasub is clouding your judgement clearly

Hahaha konsay taliban, isn't that the questionyou and batmannow and few other keep on asking so konsay walay taliban nay akabool ki? what is their phone number? how can media say it is ttp what if they lied to media in their phone call what if they are same militants of karachi that are doing daily target killing related to militant parties...hahaha so plz spare us from this crap news of media.

@Leader @Jazzbot what do you think.

taasub is clearly visible in your post, please admit that you are one blind eyed taasubi, this is just blind hatred and nothing else

Last edited:
again i suggest you to take out the taasubi glasses you are wearing and judge from the neutral point of you, taasub is clouding your judgement clearly

Edited my post read it i need not reply again and again, too late and to common blast and attack and then taliban calls who are they from which group are they what if militant wing did this and than give taasub that it is taliban...you can't deny this fact too.

Last edited:
Edited my post read it i need not reply again ad again, too late and to common blast and attack and then taliban calls who are they from which group are they what if militant wing did this and than give taasub that it is taliban...you can't deny this fact too.

lol, a taasubi guy is so mad with blind hate that he can't differentiate taasub with taasur

all you see is taasub

@Luftwaffe if you are a think tank, then atleast think before doing taasub, think tanks don't think like a taasubi like you

lol, a taasubi guy is so mad with blind hate that he can't differentiate taasub with taasur

all you see is taasub

@Luftwaffe if you are a think tank, then atleast think before doing taasub, think tanks don't think like a taasubi like you
Na u mad while on the other hand Luftwaffe seems like a completely reasonable guy

Na u mad while on the other hand Luftwaffe seems like a completely reasonable guy

im mad?, you are infact taasubi as well, because u are finding taasub of a guy reasonable

lol, a taasubi guy is so mad with blind hate

Hahaha who cares the difference talibani or militant wing of party same same no difference....so no matter how you try to clean things up militant party is always already involved first goes the warning and threatening to police now this takes place and a fake call that talibani did this...nah most of us won't buy it.

Hahaha who cares the difference talibani or militant wing of party same same no difference....so no matter how you try to clean things up militant party is always already involved first goes the warning and threatening to police now this takes place and a fake call that talibani did this...nah most of us won't buy it.

tum aik taasubi insan ho, you have illness of bugz, anaad, taasub and nafrat

i think you need to take out these properties and come clean

im exposing you here so that in future you be more careful?

no argument makes sense with these four properties

@W.11 Not MQM, this is Taliban MO. God we still talk to them for peace.
Are you spokesman of Taliban :confused::confused: how could you believe statement of Taliban animals. There is always face behind the case. MQM believes that this operation is same as of 1992 operation. Let alone Party of MQM, even Altaf hussain said it many times on record.
Now, life of Karachi cheif shahad hayat is also in danger. MQM believes that rangers and police are big threat for them, because according to them, this operation is same as of 1992 and MQM MNA , MPA barking this daily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom