What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

MQM's stance is clear, they want to break Pakistan. Their gang leader has said this a gazillion times already on live TV coverage. Ofcource they are clear..

There is more chance of TTP ruling KPK than MQM breaking Pakistan. You have set your priorities wrong.

Google yourself if you dont beilieve me.cant post links as i am a new member here. :coffee:
yeh i find one, page of FBI !
you the most wanted man in haryana province in india, for steeling the chickens of others?:yahoo::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

bombers: Aziz
FROM THE NEWSPAPER
52fae43115fc5.jpeg

Maulana Aziz said the Taliban were most interested in implementing Sharia.— File photo

You should know that at the moment they have at least 400 to 500 female suicide bombers in Waziristan and other tribal areas,” said Maulana Aziz, referring to the TTP.

why we are allowing taliban lover to bark

as the idiot said those swines have 500 female bombers in wazirastan not inside pakistan
why not bomb the hell out of wazirastan

why we are allowing taliban lover to bark

as the idiot said those swines have 500 female bombers in wazirastan not inside pakistan
why not bomb the hell out of wazirastan
these are the political terrorists, like IMRAN , MUNNAWAR, SAMI, FAZAL UR REHMAN?
one stops, the other barks?
thats the stratgy?
well, just wait all of them will get, thier tails behind thier legs, when thunder of PAKARMY IS GOING TO HIT THEM ALL?

And how is this thread related to MQM?
because there is connection between MQM and this attack,Statements of MQM about police officers and rangers, violent history of MQM, military operation against MQM(according to MQM), statements to separate Karachi from Pakistan, hate speeches of Altaf hussain......

because there is connection between MQM and this attack,Statements of MQM about police officers and rangers, violent history of MQM, military operation against MQM(according to MQM), statements to separate Karachi from Pakistan, hate speeches of Altaf hussain......

There is no connection. You are just making it up because of your bigotry.

TTP (alias JI/JUI) scum has accepted the responsibility of targeting the Police van (http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/212004_1#.UvzJbuXskfQ).

I agree with Areesh; TTP (alias JI/JUI) scum is a greater and far more imminent threat to Pakistan's security than MQM.

this operation being 99% political against MQM
Sir, that's why i am saying that MQM believes that police officers and rangers are big threat for them. As MQM believes that this operation is continuation of 1992, and they killed every single police officer after 1992 incident.

Back
Top Bottom