What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

My father is Hindu, and I would feel insulted if someone abused Hindus like that.

As I would if someone abused Muslims, it hurts my mother's side.

Hope you learned your lesson and not insult anyone's faith in future.

But I was speaking truth. Hindus are indeed filthy both mentally and physically. Everyone knows how they sh!t in the open.

No. You are not a Hindu. You are a Muslim.

Hence I have concluded that @Joe Shearer is a feku Indian and an undercover Mod himself.
according to a normal/decent indian who was known as vibrio/hellfire, this creature is a bengali bharati ex-sainik, he has seen him in person. I used to suspect him of being one of the mods due to him being allowed to abuse members, post lies about Pakistan etc. I said so in a post and was relentlessly mocked by him, few mods and many "Pakistani" members alike.

to summarize: more chance of this forum being crypto-bharati than him being a Pakistani.

HalfMoon, why do I suspect that you are a BJP IT Cell member here to create confusion and give bad name to Indian Muslims ?
I used to say that about your friend Afraz mandal.

BTW. why do I suspect that you are a bajrangi, here to deceive and corrupt others?

You don't get it.

Here's the story..

It doesn't matter how Indians treat each other here, or how polite and non controversial you are wrt religious stuff etc. They don't like what you said even if it is completely within the terms of service/rules etc.. out you go.

Dunno, feel a bit gagged here even though I never had super nasty stuff to say, and nor am I here to troll.

There's always YouTube to shit talk lol

Did you consider changing your username?

Did you consider changing your username?
Most Indian members have taken great strides to have multiple IDs. I know the IP address tends to give the effort away. It’s even more apparent when a new ID is launched and they forget they are newbies and start posting as if they know members. It’s hilarious to watch thinking we don’t know……. Injiansssss at their best!

Back
Top Bottom