What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

now you've got Nilgiri doing your whining for you. how the hell did you manage to corrupt a person who used to be such an upright, straight-forward and non-sneaky?

No I do that out of my own volition. Bringing mod and GHQ drama out in open like this is insipid at best and quite foul at worst. It is against the rules for a reason @waz @jaibi

what a lying freak you are, you went and whined like a kicked bitch to moonlight person about that post where I referred to you as Nathuram, and she went and deleted all my posts
guess what all mods here are not pajeet loving cryptos, 2 or 3 are actual Pakistanis too, that is how I know what you and pajeet lovers get up to

Interesting.

The plot thickens.

New alliances are often formed in hours of direst adversity.

My makapav friend.

Cheers, Doc

It's simple for me. I already told you.

We build our batting lineup.

And we salvage the pride and dignity that the tadipaars are bent on offering through their offered pichwadas.

Cheers, Doc
@padamchen Even being a nationalist, you still can follow the rules. I am not agreed with @Joe Shearer political views but still being a citizen of a democratic country, I need to respect opposition views. But still we all are Indians end of the day. I didn't become member of CoC selling my principals. I am still stand like a rock.

@Shantanu_Left I know your feelings and can feel it. I doesn't effect me a bit if use "sanghi" heartily hate for India's supporters, I had never Joined Shakha. But if you are member of CoC, you have to follow the rules.
We Indians on a Pakistani forum, we are destined to be banned. @HalfMoon

@Joe Shearer Sir, Nowadays, I am very busy with my work, can't participate much on this thread or on the forum much. Take care and stay happy.

I am not agreed with @Joe Shearer political views but still being a citizen of a democratic country, I need to respect opposition views. But still we all are Indians end of the day. I didn't become member of CoC selling my principals. I am still stand like a rock.

I really like this clear statement and its transparency.

Nowadays, I am very busy with my work, can't participate much on this thread or on the forum much. Take care and stay happy.

We all have our 'real-world' pressures, except for the idle rich who come here only to indulge their infantile fantasies, and you are clearly not one of them. Stay safe, and look forward to seeing you back.

@Shantanu_Left I know your feelings and can feel it. I doesn't effect me a bit if use "sanghi" heartily hate for India's supporters, I had never Joined Shakha. But if you are member of CoC, you have to follow the rules.
We Indians on a Pakistani forum, we are destined to be banned. @HalfMoon
@waz @Joe Shearer @masterchief_mirza @xeuss
Listen kid, I respect your patriotic "feelings" too. I'm not that much of an India-hater either. :yahoo:

But better get something straight. I am not here to be a patriotard like you. In fact, I straight up enjoy tormenting the Indians on this forum. This is the only corner on the Internet which allows me to mock Indian beliefs, and get away with it. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

There are many things about India which I have always felt are absolutely retarded, and this forum allows me to express those views freely.

So don't expect me to change for your types. These critical discussions are important in any healthy democracy. As long as Congress-UPA was in power till 2014, I could express these views freely in the presence of Indians. But ever since you Sanghi fanboys have started running the show, I feel the voice of my types is being suppressed.

Even the slightest dissent against Narendra Modi and Hindutva narrative in India will lead to public shaming at best, and a mob lynching at worst. India is sleep-walking into fascism even as we speak, and many of you guys are absolutely OK with it.

I don't insult any religion or faith on this forum...and I draw the line on Mahatma Gandhi because of my own personal adoration of that man (I have had heated debates with 3-4 Pakistanis users right here on this thread concerning Gandhi). But that's about it. Everything else is fair game.

I also don't insult anything that Pakistanis hold dear such as their founder, and sensitive issues such as Urdu/Punjabi languages (which many of you Indians do). Why? It's common sense because I'm on their forum. You should be a good house guest when you're in anyone's home. Why so many of you Sanghi Indians fail to honor this simple principle?

Don't like it here: go to any Internet forum where India is being lavishly praised. There are literally thousands of them. Leave the Pakistanis alone. If they want to bash India, it's their fundamental right. Just like there are thousands of Indian forums which say vile things about the Pakistanis. Even then, I think this forum is a lot better for Indian participants compared to any Indian forum. That's how much f****d up we are as a country, that we can't have a single Indian forum of a good standard.

Despite being such a "bad person," even I have certain standards. Perhaps someday your Joe Uncle, will tell you how I sometimes stood up for the Indians when things went really bad for them here. Like right yesterday, I was able to single-handedly defuse the tensions in one of these threads concerning the Punjabi language. At least I would hope so (haven't checked).

So basically I am a complicated person and intend to stay that way. I will not have a 20-something millennial Indian kid like you telling me how to behave.

And a word to the wise: this is the Internet. Don't take it that seriously. If you're not prepared for your beliefs to be challenged, participate in only those forums that agree with your views. That's really much of the Internet in India so you have a pretty large canvas.

We Indians on a Pakistani forum, we are destined to be banned.

The Pakistanis will never ban me as long as I continue to torment the Indians here (maybe I am wrong, I don't know:cheesy:).

The association is symbiotic: due to the presence of my types, their narrative against India is served, and I get to freely express the views which I can't in the presence of Indians - not even in the real world as even there, the Indians are absolutely as touchy and sensitive as in this forum. It's a win-win for all of us.

Class dismissed, Tiger Shroff (please change your current nickname if you can. It's a really bad one. Smacks of a disease called Loseritis).

Last edited:
@waz @Joe Shearer @masterchief_mirza @xeuss
Listen kid, I respect your patriotic "feelings" too. I'm not that much of an India-hater either. :yahoo:

But better get something straight. I am not here to be a patriotard like you. In fact, I straight up enjoy tormenting the Indians on this forum. This is the only corner on the Internet which allows me to mock Indian beliefs, and get away with it. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

There are many things about India which I have always felt are absolutely retarded, and this forum allows me to express those views freely.

So don't expect me to change for your types. These critical discussions are important in any healthy democracy. As long as Congress-UPA was in power till 2014, I could express these views freely in the presence of Indians. But ever since you Sanghi fanboys have started running the show, I feel the voice of my types is being suppressed.

Even the slightest dissent against Narendra Modi and Hindutva narrative in India will lead to public shaming at best, and a mob lynching at worst. India is sleep-walking into fascism even as we speak, and many of you guys are absolutely OK with it.

I don't insult any religion or faith on this forum...and I draw the line on Mahatma Gandhi because of my own personal adoration of that man (I have had heated debates with 3-4 Pakistanis users right here on this thread concerning Gandhi). But that's about it. Everything else is fair game.

I also don't insult anything that Pakistanis hold dear such as their founder, and sensitive issues such as Urdu/Punjabi languages (which many of you Indians do). Why? It's common sense because I'm on their forum. You should be a good house guest when you're in anyone's home. Why so many of you Sanghi Indians fail to honor this simple principle?

Don't like it here: go to any Internet forum where India is being lavishly praised. There are literally thousands of them. Leave the Pakistanis alone. If they want to bash India, it's their fundamental right. Just like there are thousands of Indian forums which say vile things about the Pakistanis. Even then, I think this forum is a lot better for Indian participants compared to any Indian forum. That's how much f****d up we are as a country, that we can't have a single Indian forum of a good standard.

Despite being such a "bad person," even I have certain standards. Perhaps someday your Joe Uncle, will tell you how I sometimes stood up for the Indians when things went really bad for them here. Like right yesterday, I was able to single-handedly defuse the tensions in one of these threads concerning the Punjabi language. At least I would hope so (haven't checked).

So basically I am a complicated person and intend to stay that way. I will not have a 20-something millennial Indian kid like you telling me how to behave.

And a word to the wise: this is the Internet. Don't take it that seriously. If you're not prepared for your beliefs to be challenged, participate in only those forums that agree with your views. That's really much of the Internet in India so you have a pretty large canvas.

The Pakistanis will never ban me as long as I continue to torment the Indians here (maybe I am wrong, I don't know:cheesy:).

The association is symbiotic: due to the presence of my types, their narrative against India is served, and I get to freely express the views which I can't in the presence of Indians - not even in the real world as even there, the Indians are absolutely as touchy and sensitive as in this forum. It's a win-win for all of us.

Class dismissed, Tiger Shroff (please change your current nickname if you can. It's a really bad one. Smacks of a disease called Loseritis).
You never failed to show your standard. Who is Kid here , anyone can calculate by your triggered mentality!
I just wrote two lines for you to remind you duties being a member of CoC. But you wrote the whole paragraph filled with name callings and personal attacks. Kids trigger very easily. Lol

Yeah.

@WAJsal bhai banned me because I was calling Hindus as filthy.

My father is Hindu, and I would feel insulted if someone abused Hindus like that.

As I would if someone abused Muslims, it hurts my mother's side.

Hope you learned your lesson and not insult anyone's faith in future.

!!!

Let Time, Kaal, in Indian mythology, be our most feared warrior:

Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion alley cat's paws,
And make the earth devour her own sweet sour brood;
Pluck the keen teeth from the mangy jackal's fierce tiger's jaws,
And burn the long-liv'd Phoenix vulture in her his blood;
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
To the wide world and all her fading sweets tweets;

You never failed to show your standard. Who is Kid here , anyone can calculate by your triggered mentality!
I just wrote two lines for you to remind you duties being a member of CoC. But you wrote the whole paragraph filled with name callings and personal attacks. Kids trigger very easily. Lol

He IS rather dramatic. Also keeps backing into controversies, many of his own imagining. But look at the positives. The Forum is quite lively when he is in mid-prance.

Back
Top Bottom