What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

think I'll keep shut about whatever little I know here.

as far as I know, Black Cats recruit from everywhere, even rando thullas (if they prove to be exceptional) can get in there but it's mostly army SF.. door to door ladaku jaanbaazon ka khel hai.

This guy was a Gurkha doc.

Cheers, Doc

I am no entrepreneur, never been, nor a refuge.

All I need to know is that you associate with a self proposed code of conduct as an Indian on a Pakistani forum.

Actions speak louder than affiliations.

Cheers, Doc

All I need to know is that you associate with a self proposed code of conduct as an Indian on a Pakistani forum.

Actions speak louder than affiliations.

Cheers, Doc

Prove it.

I am a free soul.

@Joe Shearer himself claimed somewhere that he put a lot of time/effort on PDF to build his reputation here.

So I think he is emotionally stuck here and cannot leave.

He has become a prisoner of his own image building.

You poor fool. If you knew where else I contribute, you would not waste your time and that of others making these sour comments.

This is PDF, meant to advance Pakistan interest, in all possible ways. How it can be SF when its interest lies with absolutely different ideology and its management will any day promote anybody remotely helping them hurting Indian interests?

Ullus, half ullus will be taken care of very well on this forum, with you, without you. That's why I asked you, tread alone.

So you spend your time on a forum for the advancement of the Pakistan interest, according to you, giving advice? Jobless, are you? No contributions, only advice to members who are contributing. Are you on a recruitment drive?

so you accept that India is a sub-continent and not a country?

Essentially yes. Nations are new concepts around the world.

The easier ages had kingdoms and empires and these coalesced over broader canvases of geography culture blood faith and time into civilizations.

India has always been a civilization.

It was welded into a nation only recently.

Cheers, Doc

@Joe Shearer himself claimed somewhere that he put a lot of time/effort on PDF to build his reputation here.

So I think he is emotionally stuck here and cannot leave.

He has become a prisoner of his own image building.

LOL. Here comes our American cousin.

My system is on, I am logged in, I spend hardly two to three hours a day on PDF, most of it reading idiocy such as this.

it is a ego thing. gives him a chance to impress semi-literate masses with his English essays. PDF bosses -despite him slandering Pakistan repeatedly and picking on morons to bully- tolerate him because they are hoping he'll bring back all the bharati membership who ran away after Feb 26 2019

thanks

No one is stupid to the extent of believing that Joe has an impact on any but his little coterie already here and who never left.

Or more accurately were never driven out.

Cheers, Doc

@doorstar as a Pakistani look at it from an Indian perspective for a bit to understand why some people love who they love.

A hypothetical situation.

Say I was running an Indian forum with my own Indian agenda.

Say I had a Pakistani Muslim member on my forum.

Who hates religious Sunnis.

And when a Baloch militant is gunned down by your forces, goes out of his way to write a love letter on behalf of the Indian government to the Pakistani government and Armed Forces. To exercise restraint on the Baloch people.

Would I love him and keep him as my pet or not?

And ban any Indian who got antsy with my asset?

Totally hypothetical. Joe would never do something remotely that crass, seditious or stupid.

Cheers, Doc

So you spend your time on a forum for the advancement of the Pakistan interest, according to you, giving advice? Jobless, are you? No contributions, only advice to members who are contributing. Are you on a recruitment drive?

Recruit who, you? And for what?

Back
Top Bottom