What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Does this mean @Shantanu_Left can keep coming back and leave CoC depending on his mood on that particular day? :P

Don't drag my name into this. I am not returning to any CoC of Indian members. While I will continue to contribute posts mostly on India/S.Asia related topics, I am a Singaporean poster that has got nothing to do with the group of Indians on this forum.

تو میرا دوست ہے یا دشمن یہ فیصلہ کر

Ok.

How many people think that a member who has left the CoC or removed from the CoC should follow it for atleast 15 days to enter the it again? Of course, a new member can join whenever he wants to join so there's no obstruction for that.

I vote yes.

Is this vote for entry or retry or both?

In other words, Is this applicable for potential new members like @dharmi or is it for reentry for ex-CoC members like @Shantanu_Left (Sorry @Shantanu_Left I know you do not want to return but you are the only example that I have).

Don't drag my name into this. I am not returning to any CoC of Indian members. While I will continue to contribute posts mostly on India/S.Asia related topics, I am a Singaporean poster that has got nothing to do with the group of Indians on this forum.

تو میرا دوست ہے یا دشمن یہ فیصلہ کر

You must, now, ask for your flag change.

Is this vote for entry or retry or both?

In other words, Is this applicable for potential new members like @dharmi or is it for reentry for ex-CoC members like @Shantanu_Left (Sorry @Shantanu_Left I know you do not want to return but you are the only example that I have).

The language is very clear and needs no elaborate translation.

@Joe Shearer

Barbaade Gulista, bus 1 hi ullu kafi tha.......

योगदानकर्ता के रूप में आपको अच्छा लगा। आप जैसे योगदानकर्ताओं के साथ, हमें उल्लू की आवश्यकता क्यों है?
It was nice to see you as a correspondent. With correspondents like you, we don't need 'ullu's.

आपको सदस्य नहीं कह सकते। तो आप एक योगदानकर्ता हैं।
Can't make you a member. So we have to call you a correspondent.

Last edited:
योगदानकर्ता के रूप में आपको अच्छा लगा। आप जैसे योगदानकर्ताओं के साथ, हमें उल्लू की आवश्यकता क्यों है?

आपको सदस्य नहीं कह सकते। तो आप एक योगदानकर्ता हैं।

wo ullu udd gaya, anjame gulista kya hoga?

wo ullu udd gaya, anjame gulista kya hoga?

यह 'स्ट्रैटेजिक फ्रंट' बन जाएगा, और क्या?
It will become 'Strategic Front', what else?

Last edited:
यह 'स्ट्रैटेजिक फ्रंट' बन जाएगा, और क्या?

It can't, that's not it is designated for. Everything serves its purpose, till they are part of design. And off course, till they are harmless.

But who knows, we have got our mole inducted in it. :)

@Nilgiri

Isn't that decision for others to take? This is not yet Strategic Front. Perhaps you had better leave, alone. Bye. :enjoy:

This is PDF, meant to advance Pakistan interest, in all possible ways. How it can be SF when its interest lies with absolutely different ideology and its management will any day promote anybody remotely helping them hurting Indian interests?

Ullus, half ullus will be taken care of very well on this forum, with you, without you. That's why I asked you, tread alone.

Back
Top Bottom