What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Barishal bomber aila raee

ekla cholo re

Sanghi - 4000 crew will shoot it down. :lol:

You realise that both of these now viral over the defence cyberverse terms are my inventions and that PDF can and should take full credit for providing the platform (in between bans) for them?

Much like @Indus Pakistan and his gangu.

I gave you guys sarkari Hindus, tadipaars and now Barishal Bomber.

Cheets, Doc

You realise that both of these now viral over the defence cyberverse terms are my inventions and that PDF can and should take full credit for providing the platform (in between bans) for them?

Much like @Indus Pakistan and his gangu.

I gave you guys sarkari Hindus, tadipaars and now Barishal Bomber.

Cheets, Doc
Happy to be an early adopter of the Barishal Bomber. Insanely hilarious, and fits quite well, spl in context of threads like these lol.

Joe saab has my respects though, he's a Saeed Anwar
SaeedAnwar-e1463858789390.jpg

28anwar1.jpg

competing narratives are a must, Kenya ke saath game me mazein nahi hai.

Happy to be an early adopter of the Barishal Bomber. Insanely hilarious, and fits quite well, spl in context of threads like these lol.

Joe saab has my respects though, he's a Saeed Anwar

5HGbApt.gif

competing narratives are a must, Kenya ke saath game me mazein nahi hai.

He's totally lost mine though.

You are free to give him yours.

Cheers, Doc

Indus chachu ka purana naam kya tha ? I remember the genesis of this "gangu" word, it caught on like wildfire

This is PDF, meant to advance Pakistan interest, in all possible ways. How it can be SF when its interest lies with absolutely different ideology and its management will any day promote anybody remotely helping them hurting Indian interests?

Ullus, half ullus will be taken care of very well on this forum, with you, without you. That's why I asked you, tread alone.

@Joe Shearer himself claimed somewhere that he put a lot of time/effort on PDF to build his reputation here.

So I think he is emotionally stuck here and cannot leave.

He has become a prisoner of his own image building.

Back
Top Bottom