What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Yet another member with comprehension issues. I haven’t got an issue and find it commendable the efforts shown by mr Shearer et al. I have an issue with the trolls that come - get banned then relaunch as new IDs. The obsession of these characters are somewhat deep and difficult to understand

Help us spot the multiple id trolls, and we'll join you to get them out of here.

To their credit, Indian professionals do politics very well - honestly they do. It is a by-product of high caste dominance over hordes of obedient lower castes for generations.

LOL.

Subtle, very subtle. If you can't produce any evidence, that just shows that the serpent is fiendishly cunning and good at hiding its traces.

Needed an Amirzada to spot this piece of high-caste chicanery.

Very nicely played, Sir.

I think you really should talk respectfully about him as he has the title of 'Father' in out country.

It was a joke, I respect him, he is also a reminder of what the RSS is capable of.

His form of non violent resistance is indeed inspiring.

Last I heard, BJP leaders were trying to downplay his part in India's fight for independence, this true ?

LOL.

Subtle, very subtle. If you can't produce any evidence, that just shows that the serpent is fiendishly cunning and good at hiding its traces.

Needed an Amirzada to spot this piece of high-caste chicanery.

Very nicely played, Sir.

Joe, I'm telling you for one last time. You don't have to reply to any posts which mock the Indian identity. It's one thing to criticize India's caste system, and India's high caste oppression of the Dalits (in fact, I encourage/thank such posts from the Pakistani and Chinese members as well). It's quite another to call India a "serpent" or anything like that. Replying to such posts makes you look like a cuckold. Is it what you want?

Tbh, only Indians can make such bad posts about India. :-) But now that we all follow the CoC, we will desist from such cheap laughs.

Such fundamentally insulting posts from ANY Pakistani member deserves zero reply.

On the same token, I did not like your Bangabandhu friend's comments on Mahatma Gandhi. The only reason I'm not blaming him is because modern day Indians say much worse things about Bapu.

:what::undecided:

May I use these slick terms in future? Totally professionally done, as befits an almost-Moderator.

That's the only thing you're going to take from that post. The Mirzas even in India are known to be very erudite people. But this is a really bad post from one of my favorite Pakistani posters here.

It was a joke, I respect him, he is also a reminder of what the RSS is capable of.

Last I heard, BJP leaders were trying to downplay his part in India's fight for independence, this true ?
This is Albert Einstein on Mahatma Gandhi.

quote-generations-to-come-will-scarce-believe-that-such-a-one-as-this-ever-in-flesh-and-blood-albert-einstein-37-73-26.jpg

Good, now I am happy.

EDIT: Yes, the BJP and RSS Sanghis hate Mahatma Gandhi's guts. They're trying to erase his legacy in India. They were the ones who assassinated him in 1948.

You must remember all Leftists and Maoists in India, irrespective of region, are Mahatma Gandhi supporters

First of all Indian state is not multi cultural entity. It speaks in Hindi and english. Even English was included when some south Indians protested on imposition of Hindi.

It was, in fact, exactly the other way around.

Mate, such threads are pure smoke and mirrors, as I'm sure you've realised. To their credit, Indian professionals do politics very well - honestly they do. It is a by-product of high caste dominance over hordes of obedient lower castes for generations. That's my unsubtantiated opinion anyway. It's all an elaborate game.

We should be quite happy to play along though!

We should simply quietly acknowledge this ongoing culture of second hand virtue signalling, sleight of hand pot stirring, and back of the hand obfuscation. Let the Indians do as they please. I feel rather privileged that I get to observe such matters up close. It confirms much of what I already knew.

The above may explain why 'Equality' is missing in the CoC!

i mean just see how casually india imposes itself. When south indians, maha or bengal protests of language imposition instead of making efforts to include those languages in to governance it gives them english. Second rate citizenship is implicit in it.

How do you get that? We use our language in our own state. The trouble is that you have some half-baked notions and draw all your ammunition from those.

Back
Top Bottom