What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

"Jo darr gaya woh mandir gaya." - Aamir Khan. :tup:

Same allegations of being a lunatic or worse was made against him when he launched the 2G case. So I will not discount his sources or take his words lightly. The underworld and the Bollywood have cherished their relationship.

But blaming ISI is not necessary. Hating Hinduism comes naturally to many Indians. ISI need not be involved in this. Our knee jerk reaction in this matter is tiring. May be because he belongs to the older generation he prefers to ignore the native Indian hatred for the Hindu faith.
Hint: Mehdi Biswas. :tup:

I haven't watch PK and don't want to, but can you tell whats "anti Hinduism" in the movie?

OMG ...............BJP is turning out to be a laughing stock day by day because of his leaders........
just name changed .........its still looks like UPA:rofl::rofl:

Somehow Hinduism is in danger in these last 6 months.Bet the times under Modi are even worse than the invaders and Mughals.

I haven't watch PK and don't want to, but can you tell whats "anti Hinduism" in the movie?
Honestly did not see it in its full. Saw Shiva being chased for 15 minutes and this quote. :D Rest , pls ask those who watched it full. :P

I am Hirani from the other side. :devil: Subtle yet deliberate. ;)

Darpok ko hi toh bhagwan ki zaroorat padti hai. Agree with the message of the quote.

Didn't like the chasing Shiva scene, Shiva should always be accompanied by Nandi and the army of pretas. When I become the leader of this nation, I'll ordain it to be the law, anything else shall be blasphemy.

Honestly did not see it in its full. Saw Shiva being chased for 15 minutes and this quote. :D Rest , pls ask those who watched it full. :P

Oye there's nothing anti -hindu in that movie other than a god-man who misleads ppl (like so many duplicate swamijis we 've in our real life).
And I do feel Hirani is right that the ppl who feel guilty 're the ones who frequently visit temples.
I am Hirani from the other side. :devil: Subtle yet deliberate. ;)
Hirani is a smart man, plays his cards well. Lol

Oye there's nothing anti -hindu in that movie other than a god-man who misleads ppl (like so many duplicate swamijis we 've in our real life).
And I do feel Hirani is right that the ppl who feel guilty 're the ones who frequently visit temples.

Hirani is a smart man, plays his cards well. Lol
I don't believe in banning movies. I have grown up with people 'fa**ing' off at Hindu godesses and calling them 'sluts'. So all this does not bother me much. You liked it, you enjoy it. :) I did not. :tup:

My grandmother used to visit the Kheer Bhawani temple frequently, I mean every day both morning and evening when we used to visit Srinagar during the Summer holidays. The only memory I have of her. That and the time when a nearby shopkeeper found her dead body in the Jhelum by Amira Kadal by the Badshah bridge. She was a primary school teacher when she was younger.

Hirani is smart, I agree. :agree:

If the movie had a single picture of Prophet missing, all hell would have been loose. The entire segment would have been cut if there was any hope of the release of PK. That is the reason I, who does not feel strongly about my religion, feel that its not fair for those who are hurt about it.

You liked it, you enjoy it. :) I did not. :tup:
Some how I've learnt to take things in life more seriously than what is depicted in movies so yes I also dont believe in banning movies.
I did enjoy the movie in bits and parts but its nothing close to 3 idiots, infact it cant even be compared to Munnabhai series.
Its just an average movie with a good subject. Thats it!

If ppl want to put everything under the microscope then so be it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom