What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

paise ke liye dharm ko bech do haina. Only Hindus are least concerned about their religion.
I agree on this.... But you should keep in mind this very fact too that only due to elasticity of Hindu religion there are NO terrorist born from Hindu religion.... cause every one can do what their freakish mind commands them to.
Isn't is correct???

Oh come on!!!
Do you know the producers of this movie??
we 're talking about Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Hirani and Aamir khan, had it been some other production house I would 've believed this claim that such movie had an ISI backing.
But hey was Hirani really off the mark when he said some god-men manipulate our societies and that we believe in religion but dont follow what it teaches us?
I think that guy was right.

Then they should have not taken Amir Khan in the movie. And not just Hindu organisations, some Islamic organisations have come up in support of Hindu organisations.

oh dont make such a vacuous post.
yes we 're having border skirmishes but the reason behind it is not a common man sitting in karachi or Lahore. Its some men sitting in Islamabad and Delhi who luv to play the war game.
That's doesn't solve the problem. It only creates lack of Patriotism.

why a Pakistani guy? because they look more handsome.
gaawd!! I am just kidding...

So what if a gal is shown romancing a Pakistani??? Is it sacrilegious??
From what you've posted I can even conclude that you wont like a hindu gal romancing a muslim. But hey it happens in real life that you fall for ppl from another religion because you see a good human being first and not his religion.
I always thought our religion and our country men were more liberal minded than our neighbors when it comes to all this. Dont prove me wrong...let me just live in this bubble forever.

I think I am liberal enough that I have a muslim gf and a Pakistani too, so that proves you right regarding your country men. I don't like sharing my personal life, but I am forced to do.

I agree on this.... But you should keep in mind this very fact too that only due to elasticity of Hindu religion there are NO terrorist born from Hindu religion.... cause every one can do what their freakish mind commands them to.
Isn't is correct???

I have few Muslim colleagues , and I cannot watch this movie with them. Because, I would not like to hear such comments that '' dekho hinduo ko patha ko poojte hai, 100 100 bhagwan hai ''

I have two Muslim colleagues , and I cannot watch this movie with them. Because, I would not like to hear such comments that '' dekho hinduo ko patha ko poojte hai, 100 100 bhagwan hai ''
About that, I have many Muslim friends, with whom i watch movies and in such occasions we ourselves point out the the problems or hidden facts about our religions (if any).... Like when I say "You know, Hindu religion is the best religion if some of its flaws are removed" and their reply - "Buddy, your's is not that bad but look at ours which got plenty of certain voilent rituals and radicalisation"... then we all laugh and the matter is closed.... so why is their difference between yours and mine incident???

Isnt doing big yagayas waste of money??
Dont we prefer putting a note of Rs 500 in the temple than giving it to a poor man sitting right outside the temple?
I dont see anything wrong in the movie.
If the movie offends a few who 've put on blinders then I dont care. Seriously!!

Yagya is a ritual, who has money he can do, with the chants of mantra, it is under Bhakti Yoga. But more preference is given to Gyan Yoga, meditation realizing self. Did any one question in the movie, that was Muhammad(pbuh) got enlightened due to Quran or he got enlightened and then got Quran? Or did Bhagwat Gita came Before Krishna? Or Budhha got enlightened through Pali sutras or he wrote pali sutras affter enlightenment?

About that, I have many Muslim friends, with whom i watch movies and in such occasions we ourselves point out the the problems or hidden facts about our religions (if any).... Like when I say "You know, Hindu religion is the best religion if some of its flaws are removed" and their reply - "Buddy, your's is not that bad but look at ours which got plenty of certain voilent rituals and radicalisation"... then we all laugh and the matter is closed.... so why is their difference between yours and mine incident???
Because they are older than me.

Then they should have not taken Amir Khan in the movie. And not just Hindu organisations, some Islamic organisations have come up in support of Hindu organisations.
Enhhh?
Should not 've taken Aamir Khan? why??
He was taken because he could pull off the character easily. And he did act well as expected from him by the producer and director of the movie. So I would say Aamir khan was the right choice.
And if it was about his religion then both his wives (ex and present) 're hindus.
Screambowl said:
That's doesn't solve the problem. It only creates lack of Patriotism.
Nope this is pseudo patriotism. These organisations only believe in vandalizing.
Btw how is it related to patriotism??
Was it because the story has a Pakistani character and who appears on the screen for just 15 mins??

Screambowl said:
I think I am liberal enough that I have a muslim gf and a Pakistani too, so that proves you right regarding your country men. I don't like sharing my personal life, but I am forced to do.
hahaha
I can see how you 're ready for a temporary arrangement with a Pakistani or muslim gal but not ready for a marriage.
I am just pulling your leg!! :lol:

Screambowl said:
I have two Muslim colleagues , and I cannot watch this movie with them. Because, I would not like to hear such comments that '' dekho hinduo ko patha ko poojte hai, 100 100 bhagwan hai ''
Men and their bloated egos!!
Why cant you watch this movie with your muslim colleagues?? is it because you think they would make fun of your religion?? then my dear it reflects their background and not your's. You should take pride in the fact that you had the courage to accept criticism from others and challenge 'em if they can do the same?
Btw which friend makes fun of his friend's religion? Ditch that person he's not your friend at all. :coffee:

Yagya is a ritual, who has money he can do, with the chants of mantra, it is under Bhakti Yoga. But more preference is given to Gyan Yoga, meditation realizing self
Fine
I knew that. :)

Screambowl said:
. Did any one question in the movie, that was Muhammad(pbuh) got enlightened due to Quran or he got enlightened and then got Quran? Or did Bhagwat Gita came Before Krishna? Or Budhha got enlightened through Pali sutras or he wrote pali sutras affter enlightenment?
That whooshed over my head.

Men and their bloated egos!!
Why cant you watch this movie with your muslim colleagues?? is it because you think they would make fun of your religion?? then my dear it reflects their background and not your's. You should take pride in the fact that you had the courage to accept criticism from others and challenge 'em if they can do the same?
Btw which friend makes fun of his friend's religion? Ditch that person he's not your friend at all. :coffee:

That creates confrontation and that is the motive of who ever funded the Film!

I agree with you, but two wrongs don't make a right.
Sir, I have no problem with the movie. The concept was good and Amir Khan was brilliant in some scenes.

Personally, it brought forth a lot of real issues. This blind acceptance of all the rituals have held us back and made many who trade in this business rich. I have utter disregard to those babas who in the name of God make people do shit.

However, not even one wrong makes it right. It adds fuel to fire, it shows that a bias does exists in this 'Secular' country. I said its not fair for those who believe in God, also would stay away from babas, but would still be hurt cause it was not just about the exotic babas found in India and abroad. It was an attempt to shame the whole concept of going to an temple which is fine by me but those who do that out of simple belief will be offended.

The impression given when one set of believers are pandered to and the other is let to fume over the insult to their religion does not help.

Last edited:
Because they are older than me.
Don't worry dude, next generations will spit on those radical thoughts.... Just you have to wait for ummmm.. about 15-20 more years.... However this is only possible when all the religions are exposed to the terms of modern era.... exposing only Hinduism will affect its glory and will make it inferior...

I don't know about them, they are celebrities. On local level it is the opposite ;) One more friend of mine his lady is from some place called Gujrat in Pakistan. I din't know there is one more place called gujrat. I always thought oh Gujrati, but that Gujrat is not this Gujrat I realized

Even after reading the comments of your fellow country men you still want to live in state of denial lol, I wouldn't call it jealousy but envy, you can continue to live with what you believe but facts are not gonna change. BTW and please do post a pic of you so we all can see this Prince charming :sarcastic:

Don't worry dude, next generations will spit on those radical thoughts.... Just you have to wait for ummmm.. about 15-20 more years.... However this is only possible when all the religions are exposed to the terms of modern era.... exposing only Hinduism will affect its glory and will make it inferior...

I am not interested in the glory of any religion , my understanding of religion is totally different. I am interested in that no external hand should be there which can play religion card in India. As we are arguing with each other , as created a confrontation.

Sir, I have no problem with the movie. The concept was good and the Amir Khan was brilliant in some scenes.

Personally, it brought forth a lot of real issues. This blind acceptance of all the rituals have held us back and made many who trade in this business rich. I have utter disregard to those babas who in the name of God make people do shit.

However, not even one wrong makes it right. It add fuel to the fire, it shows that a bias does exists in this 'Secular' country. I said its not fair for those who believe in God, also would stay away from babas, but would still be hurt cause it was not just about the exotic babas found in India and abroad. It was an attempt to shame the whole concept of going to an temple which is fine by me but those who do that out of simple belief will be offended.

The impression given when for one set of believers are pandered to and the other is let to fume over the insult to their religion does not help.

True. I hope that this government does what it accused the previous government of not doing.

you ignored the other 10 lines I had typed.
I made my point clear, that it created a level of confrontation in the country. :)

rephrase it!!
Did any one question in the movie, that Muhammad(pbuh) got enlightened due to Quran or he got enlightened and then got Quran? Or did Bhagwat Gita came Before Krishna or Krishna read Bhagwat Gita and then became Krishna? Or Budhha got enlightened through Pali sutras or he wrote pali sutras affter enlightenment? Or Jesus read Bible and became son of God, or Bible starts from Jesus?

I am not interested in the glory of any religion , my understanding of religion is totally different. I am interested in that no external hand should be there which can play religion card in India. As we are arguing with each other , as created a confrontation.
Well if you are not unto 'its' glory, you don't have to worry so much.... Plus 'they' are not politicians as to play religion card.... Also on now very moment, they are proud of themselves as according to them they are distilising the Hinduism to make it purer by making such films...

Back
Top Bottom