What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Pk is a lame movie with a good message.

But one thing I don't understand is why are only Hindu babas referred to as self styled god man.

Surely all godmen right from a lowly maulvi to the pope in vatican are self-styled.God does not come to earth to appoint his official representatives.Then why only target babas?
Not that I am complaining, just that they should target everybody equally.

Pk is a lame movie with a good message.

But one thing I don't understand is why are only Hindu babas referred to as self styled god man.

Surely all godmen right from a lowly maulvi to the pope in vatican are self-styled.God does not come to earth to appoint his official representatives.Then why only target babas?
Not that I am complaining, just that they should target everybody equally.
I guess thats because hindu babas claim they are reincarnation of gods and have godly power!

Pope is basically chief clergy and he is elected not self styled, dont think maulavis claim godly power as well, i guess they are expart on quran.

that's a communist thought
how???
I am a hindu. But I believe hinduism is a way of living and its not about just a style of praying.

And how is that related to the movie???
An alien would not know about communism, remember he had come to "research" on earth? Lol

how???
I am a hindu. But I believe hinduism is a way of living and its not about just a style of praying.

And how is that related to the movie???
An alien would not know about communism, remember he had come to "research" on earth. Lol

The guy who has produced the movie and acted. What was he doing in Mecca, in front of a wall which will do nothing to him?
They should also have some lessons of preaching what they practice.

I guess thats because hindu babas claim they are reincarnation of gods and have godly power!

Pope is basically chief clergy and he is elected not self styled, dont think maulavis claim godly power as well, i guess they are expart on quran.

But the point is god did not appoint these popes and maulvis as his representatives.
They too are essentially self styled.

Then I have an idea, why not 'Amend' our vedas as to add some articles about these babas as god's messenger???

The guy who has produced the movie and acted. What was he doing in Mecca, in front of a wall which will do nothing to him?
They should also have some lessons of preaching what they practice.

Hmmm
So by your logic Robert Downey Jr should now invest in a real life Ironman jacket because thats what he shows in his movies.

Hmmm
So by your logic Robert Downey Jr should now invest in a real life Ironman jacket because thats what he shows in his movies.

No,
But some might be interested to have that suit.

Some things which are related to believes and trust , feelings must only be preached by those who practice them. Fake Babas whatever is showed I did not find that wrong, I found a few things wrong in the movie which need to be rectified.

But Amir khan and other should understand that, they are also no holy cows that behind the curtains you earn profit out of Films on GOD! Creating pro Pakistani atmosphere and giving half profit to Dawood.

The argument that, the movie is wrong to target perversion of hindu religion practices because it didn't spend as much attention at targeting other religious wrong doings, is a logical fallacy.

It makes the movie biased towards hinduism, but not wrong.

I agree that the movie is more focused on hinduism than other organized religions, but that doesn't make it anti hindu, if anything it makes it pro hindu as it tries to heel hinduism more than others.

But the point is god did not appoint these popes and maulvis as his representatives.
They too are essentially self styled.

Dont think they claim to be appointed by god, if they do they are self styled too.

But the point is, just because christians and muslims have fake babas as well, it doesnt automatically grant immunity to fake babas of hinduism.

Then I have an idea, why not 'Amend' our vedas as to add some articles about these babas as god's messenger???
Why would you want to do that?

The argument that, the movie is wrong to target perversion of hindu religion practices because it didn't spend as much attention at targeting other religious wrong doings, is a logical fallacy.

I agree that the movie is more focused on hinduism than other organized religions, but that doesn't make it anti hindu, if anything it makes it pro hindu as it tries to heel hinduism more than others.

Dont think they claim to be apointed by god, if they do they are self styled too.

But the point is, just because christians and muslims have fake babas as well, it doesnt automatically grant immunity to fake babas of hinduism.

Which is what I said in my first post.
Finally we got there.

Like the Sikh gurus? Or the Dalai Lamas? :)

With tweets like this, I dont fault FB when it deleted this guy's original page thinking its a parody!
True. A preposterous claim indeed, one with no precedent. :tup:

@levina - I almost watched the movie. Walking out in middle should still count. :D

Cause then, I will also have an excuse just like you have for others!!!

I dont have any excuse for others, infact im not a christian or muslim that ill have to pull off excuse for them.

I simply tried to explain why hindu babas are called godmen but not the others.

Like the Sikh gurus? Or the Dalai Lamas? :)

True. A preposterous claim indeed, one with no precedent. :tup:

@levina - I almost watched the movie. Walking out in middle should still count. :D

Yes reincarnation is eastern philosophy, abrahamic religions have messengers.

Back
Top Bottom