What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Mumbai: In a statement which could stir fresh controversy regarding Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy questioned the financing of the film on Monday.

Questioning the funding behind the film, Swamy wrote on the micro-blogging site Twitter: “ Who financed the 'PK' film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate.”

The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) under Customs and Central Excise Department probes economic offences.

Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’ is raking in the moolah at the box office despite making headlines over its content. Several religious groups have protested against the screening of the film and have objected certain content in it.
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, ‘PK’ was released on December 19.

The film made headlines ever since its first poster was released. The poster in question had Aamir in nude with a transistor covering its modesty.

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link | Zee News

evilobama.gif

D does that, most of khan and sanjya dutt films are funded that way.Nadiawalas are known to be close to D.
They always try to glamorize and show pakistan as a soft power. Like romance between Indian Girl and Pakistani boy. Nonsense! This is bloody subversion.

I am not too much related with religion but they did make fun of the Hindu religion. No one is that fool. And little fools are in every religion.

They always try to glamorize and show pakistan as a soft power. Like romance between Indian Girl and Pakistani boy. Nonsense! This is bloody subversion.

I am not too much related with religion but they did make fun of the Hindu religion. No one is that fool. And little fools are in every religion.

Stupid statement.
Its a movie where 99% crew members are hindu,no one has raised any objection except some very biased fellows.

U need to be less serious on religion.

Movie is fine , I have no problem with the religion, still they could have showed in less funny way. I cannot sit and watch with my Muslim friends. That's the problem.

I am more concerned about the Pakistani soft corner there.

Back
Top Bottom