What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Its like a butcher telling us the merits of being vegetarian and non-violence.
The motto "Practise what you preach" is lost.

On christmas , the whole week, these people are with their family and no where else! They go to churches, and they fast also.

And when we go to temples or do pujas they laugh at us for superstition, bloody hell what a joke.

I have was great . almost as good as black friday . have you seen shaitan?

Sadly no,,for some reason i think it might be similar to paanch.
But yeah this movie was fabulous................budget-----5.5 crore.

Swamy is to the bjp what diggy is to us congressmen:lol:
But swamy has 1million followers on twitter itself and he is a great motivator among younger generation and he has many to credit like 2gscam,coal scam,National hearld case, jayalalitha jailed and loads of others.
While Diggy has none.

Last edited:
But swamy has 1million follower on twitter itself and his a great motivator among younger generation and he has many to credit like 2gscam,coal scam,National hearld case, jayalalitha jailed and loads of others.
While Diggy has none.
Do follow him , he will lead you to places far beyond your imagination:)

Sadly no,,for some reason i think it might be similar to paanch.
But yeah this movie was fabulous................budget-----5.5 crore.
Would love to see paanch , but its still suck at the censor board. in my opinion his magnum opus was gangs of Wasseypur

his son in law is a Muslim and he has personally allowed her daughter to marry. He knows what is right and what is wrong. There are a lot of things which he says is highly accurate and credible.

Thank you,i am following him since 2010 even before the LS election was on.While Diggy drowned Congress, He made a lot of youngsters become RW with this speeches.

Its like a butcher telling us the merits of being vegetarian and non-violence.
The motto "Practise what you preach" is lost..

You are talking about Sat Purush in Kal Yug but still you cant deny the awareness which was spread because of Satyamev Jayate.

his son in law is a Muslim and he has personally allowed her daughter to marry. He knows what is right and what is wrong. There are a lot of things which he says is highly accurate and credible.
And yet he spews hatred against Muslims? truly he is very tolerant.

Back
Top Bottom