What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Mumbai: In a statement which could stir fresh controversy regarding Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy questioned the financing of the film on Monday.

Questioning the funding behind the film, Swamy wrote on the micro-blogging site Twitter: “ Who financed the 'PK' film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate.”

The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) under Customs and Central Excise Department probes economic offences.

Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’ is raking in the moolah at the box office despite making headlines over its content. Several religious groups have protested against the screening of the film and have objected certain content in it.
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, ‘PK’ was released on December 19.

The film made headlines ever since its first poster was released. The poster in question had Aamir in nude with a transistor covering its modesty.

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link | Zee News
Next allegation of swami will be ISI fund her daughter marriage to muslim stud :-D :-D why most of the indians has isi phobia :-D

Bullshit again,,u are too much into religion man
why did it take 2 years to release black friday?

And yet he spews hatred against Muslims? truly he is very tolerant.
He know's more than you and me what he is upto. :)

Next allegation of swami will be ISI fund her daughter marriage to muslim stud :-D :-D why most of the indians has isi phobia :-D
Muslim for you Indian for us. Now STFU :)
And in your terms If i have to say then RAW funded a girl from lahore to be my gf. Wow. hatts off!

why did it take 2 years to release black friday?

He know's more than you and me what he is upto. :)
Sorry !!! but god gave me a brain and i usually use it . i do not follow people blindly just because they belong to a certain party or religion.
i know when a person is BSing , and most of what swamy does is BS.

Abusive language with real name and events with statements against both communities.
against both communities. What did this movie show? If they had showed much on Islam, he would have got the fatwa by now.

Sorry !!! but god gave me a brain and i usually use it . i do not follow people blindly just because they belong to a certain party or religion.
i know when a person is BSing , and most of what swamy does is BS.
I think he is more eligible than you or me in matters regarding policies, theology, and Law. We need to find what exactly he want to point out and why. :)

Muslim for you Indian for us. Now STFU :)
And in your terms If i have to say then RAW funded a girl from lahore to be my gf. Wow. hatts off!

Be it Indians of any religion , Are you sure that you will take them ?

Is RAW involved in such things ? I don't think so.

I think he is more eligible than you or me in matters regarding policies, theology, and Law. We need to find what exactly he want to point out and why. :)
Policies have nothing to do with it . theology i can debate , and law ? have broken a lot of the IPC i know it inside out. so please stop .
i know the younger generation finds it hard to open books (especially where there is the net) but do open them sometime , get a holistic view , then make your decision. just cuz its on the net does not make it right . any one with 10$ can start a website and publish anything.

Policies have nothing to do with it . theology i can debate , and law ? have broken a lot of the IPC i know it inside out. so please stop .
i know the younger generation finds it hard to open books (especially where there is the net) but do open them sometime , get a holistic view , then make your decision. just cuz its on the net does not make it right . any one with 10$ can start a website and publish anything.
okay then you can send him request to have a debate and please upload this debate :) More I cannot say anything.

U are 100% anti muslim man,,,,thats not good at all.
My gf is muslim, so don't worry.

okay then you can send him request to have a debate and please upload this debate :) More I cannot say anything.
Why bother ? its a waste on my time and energy to debate with anyone with a closed mind.

If you notice i rarely get involved in debates even on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom